Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Own Your Personal Easy Webhosting Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Own Your Personal Easy Webhosting Site (431 Views)

Need A Webhosting Site / Need A Good Webhosting Site To Host My Site / Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own Your Personal Easy Webhosting Site by gabridalton(m): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
DO you want to own your personal web hosting website like http://www.hostgeto.com and sell domain names ? its easy, on this one, its not like the regular one were you will have to pay your service provider monthly either you sell or not NO this one is unique, because you do not have to pay your service provider on monthly bases, in this one you will only pay them when ever you sell a domain name, they take their commission and you get your own GUARANTEED, and you can sell domain name as cheap as 10.80 dollars(1,720naira) which is less than the 12.00 dollars(2,000naira) global domain price.thats an advantage. you have the bonus of giving out reseller plan for people who wish to sell under you and make more money, NOW you can have this just contact me on 07068224344 or email me @ gabridalton@gmail.com , OR gabridalton@yahoo.com trusted and legitimate.

(1) (Reply)

Advice This Computer Engineer / Blogging In Two Languages Possible? / What Could Possibly Be Wrong On My Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.