Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,076 members, 7,953,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan (11425 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut / BREAKING: Ac Milan Striker, Mario Balotelli Joins Liverpool On A 16m Pounds Deal / Stoke Signs Victor Moses On Loan From Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by toprealman: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
Liverpool have agreed a £1million fee with Chelsea to take attacker Victor Moses on-loan for the remainder of the 2013/14 season, according to the Guardian tonight (Saturday).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1284447_BTJne6tCUAAzxxP_jpg46b6d23cc27842856eaa595a58074728

The Nigerian international has reportedly already undergone his medical on Merseyside and will be in the crowd at Anfield for Sunday’s Premier League clash against Manchester Utd.

The Guardian‘s Dominic Fifield writes:

There is no option for Liverpool to make the deal permanent next summer, an indication that Moses could yet have a long-term future at Stamford Bridge.

Moses was bought by the West London club from Wigan Athletic for around £9million in the summer of 2012 when Roberto Di Matteo was still Chelsea boss. However, Moses has made just 23 appearances, scoring once for the Blues since.

Now with Jose Mourinho as boss and a transfer spending flurry over the summer, Moses has fallen down the pecking order at Stamford Bridge.

Rodgers will be delighted to bring Moses’ attacking prowess to his squad, with a strong offensive front now including the likes of Philippe Coutinho, Luis Suarez, Daniel Sturridge and Iago Aspas.

Liverpool are also hoping to complete deals for defenders Mamadou Sakho and Tiago Ilori this weekend, as well as pursuing their interest for Aston Villa goalkeeper Shay Given before the summer transfer window closes on Monday night.
http://www.thisisanfield.com/2013/08/report-liverpool-complete-deal-chelseas-victor-moses/

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by swaey(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
Yaaaaaay
Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
Welcome to Anfield,bro!!!!! we build players and instill confidence in them,unlike Chelsea!!! Oya lets do another Sturridge...grin grin grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by rubii09: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
first to comment
Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Interesting.......wishing you goodluck Victor Moses as you join Liverpool FC. cheesy cheesy
Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by Okijajuju1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Victor.. You'll Never Walk Alone.

Liverpool Loves you!

7 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by dedons: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Who is victor moses

What is Victor moses

How much is liverpool

Hey calm down...just asking...
Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by DrDoGood1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Nice move, good for him, Bad belle Jose!

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by dambus: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Nice one my broda! A true Nija son, we dey ur back joor. Wishing u success in Liverpool to put those bad belle in Chelsea to shame, u'll score so many goals and win many laurels ! Great one bro ! Abeg come Calabar oo, come give us goalsssss this weekend! Nija for life

7 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by picoba(m): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
Loan?
Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by Danhumprey: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
Good move! I hope he is giving regular playing chance. Chelsea are surely gonna regret letting him go!

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by ayGodsdelight(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
Enjoy ur stay

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by dozai: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
Finally a deal is agreed on odewengie to cardiff city. Waiting for d announcement

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by Booty4me: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
wellcome to the family

ywna
Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
END TIME TINZ FOR CHELSEA...current reports say Liverpool's representatives are planning a last minute swoop for Juan Mata!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by flolancracker: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
“Chelsea defender David Luiz was the subject of a bid from Barca earlier in the window and was in the Catalan capital on Monday, but not to sign for the Blaugrana - he was here instead to film an advert”

What nonsenseangry
Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by AkinDavid2: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
Regret Mode: Activated
Club : Chelsea
Period : Liverpool VS Chelsea
Lesson : "You don't appreciate what you have till you loose it"

4 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by harryboyng(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
..Welcome to Anfield..We love you more bro..

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by Acecube(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Best move for the lad
Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by Vessel4christ(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
Abeg add J. Mata join b4 u see wheeen
Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by Krasid(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
Chelsea don't know how to bring out the best in a player.Sturridge was a flop at Chelsea, but he is playing very well at Liverpool.
Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by tobechi20(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
The corner stone is the rejected stone

liverpool celebrating for eating chelsea vomit

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by Vessel4christ(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
Abeg add J. Mata join b4 u see wheeen.
Buh why him jersey com big like day... Hope him bodi go carry am sha?
Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by idupaul: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
Na wa oo,!!!! My Pastor told me last year that mankinds end time will commence once the special one returns to Chelsea FC .. On his return he will discard every name bearing any semblance with any character of the old testament in the Bible .. Can't yall see the stylish expulsion of Moses from Chelsea is indeed a manifestation of END TIME TINZ.. May the Good Lord forgive the sins of Humanity

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by Nomski0(f): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
Why did he have to join liverpool? I like him in chelsea. Wish him the best all the same.
Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by matalan: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Chelsea never groom and have confidence in players. They want to build rome in a day.
Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by Krasid(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
Nomski0: Why did he have to join liverpool? I like him in chelsea. Wish him the best all the same.
He was trying to save his career.And yes, he had to join Liverpool to get any chance of playing matches.
Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by kstyle2(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
Chelsea esp mourinho was hell bent on destroyin dis dude's career...dis is som1 who scrd 10goals last sizn...i jst pity omeruo...chelsea is nt a club dat develops young talents...as 4 mikel.....datz all...plz man utd shld get rid of welbck,young,jones n dat f00000lish cleverly...giv me bck my nani,kagawa n chicharito
Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by b0y(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
At least he will get more playing time at Anfield. Much needed move i must say. Wishing Mikel the best of luck in his pursuit of a "Legend of Chelsea" undecided
Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by Chanchit: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
Where did this people get their own report from..? Moses has scored more than one goal for chelsea. He scored @least 3goals in the Europa cup.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan by AndreUweh(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
idupaul: Na wa oo,!!!! My Pastor told me last year that mankinds end time will commence once the special one returns to Chelsea FC .. On his return he will discard every name bearing any semblance with any character of the old testament in the Bible .. Can't yall see the stylish expulsion of Moses from Chelsea is indeed a manifestation of END TIME TINZ.. May the Good Lord forgive the sins of Humanity
He hasn't been sold but at Anfield on loan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat / AFCON 2012 3rd Place: Ghana Vs Mali (0 - 2) On 11th February 2012 / Medvedev Beats Djokovic To Win US Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.