Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition (4159 Views)

How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting / APC Bars Buhari From Commenting On His 2015 Ambition At A Press Meeting / Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by nduchucks: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
Nigerians kwenu!
Muo nu!
Zuo nu!
Baa nu!
Bie nu!
Rie nu!

Kwezuonu! cool

Umunne m

Sorry to say that this man GEJ, has brought nothing but bad luck and omen to Nigeria ever since he decided to break the gentleman's agreement which had been established to maintain a very delicate peace in Nigeria.

If we don't remove this incompetent man, who is surrounded by a bunch of incompetent and thieving advisers, from office come 2015 or earlier, I'm afraid we may end up reducing our population by millions, quicker than a crab blinks an eye.

During GEJ’s tenure, terrorism became the order of the day

Billions of dollars of crude oil has been stolen in full view of all while the terrorists awarded security contracts to protect the roam freely without any accountability

GEJ is a very good man, but we do not need a weaklin who is unable to control his own household and wife, or keeping his own party (PDP) united, running our great country aground.

Nwanne m, Mallam GEJ, announce to the world now that you will be a man this time around and stick with your promise to Nigerians that you will only rule for a single term President! After the announcement, proceed to transform the country without the distraction of a political campaign. Biko!

Our people talk say Oke oshimmiri anokataghi rie onye obula nke o na-ahughi ukwu ya anya na him be say, “The ocean never swallows a person with whose leg it does not come in contact”. Don’t be drowned by 2015. Nuff said

7 Likes

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by Afam4eva(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
By gentlemanly agreement, you mean?
Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mr President, Shelve your 2015 ambition and declare niger delta republic. Be well assured that we will declare biafra too and fight as warriors against any invading force.

4 Likes

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Except there's a dramatic miracle somewhere, it's all over for GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by planetuzor(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
I don't know if Jonathan will win but I know I won't vote him...

1 Like

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: Mr President, Shelve your 2015 ambition and declare niger delta republic. Be well assured that we will declare biafra too and fight as warriors against any invading force.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by drnoel: 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
ndu_chucks: Nigerians kwenu!
Muo nu!
Zuo nu!
Baa nu!
Bie nu!
Rie nu!

Kwezuonu! cool

Umunne m

Sorry to say that this man GEJ, has brought nothing but bad luck and omen to Nigeria ever since he decided to break the gentleman's agreement which had been established to maintain a very delicate peace in Nigeria.

If we don't remove this incompetent man, who is surrounded by a bunch of incompetent and thieving advisers, from office come 2015 or earlier, I'm afraid we may end up reducing our population by millions, quicker than a crab blinks an eye.

During GEJ’s tenure, terrorism became the order of the day

Billions of dollars of crude oil has been stolen in full view of all while the terrorists awarded security contracts to protect the roam freely without any accountability

GEJ is a very good man, but we do not need a weakling who is unable to control his own household and wife, or keeping his own party (PDP) united, running our great country aground.

Nwanne m, Mallam GEJ, announce to the world now that you will be a man this time around and stick with your promise to Nigerians that you will only rule for a single term President! After the announcement, proceed to transform the country without the distraction of a political campaign. Biko!

Our people talk say Oke oshimmiri anokataghi rie onye obula nke o na-ahughi ukwu ya anya na him be say, “The ocean never swallows a person with whose leg it does not come in contact”. Don’t be drowned by 2015. Nuff said
Fine, but if u must highlight the bad also be fair enof and highlight the good. Did GEJ bring terrorism to Nigeria?.. No. Was terrorism not present during OBJ and Yaradua? Yes. GEJ may be seen as weak but has he not done better than OBJ and any other Nigerian leader and head of state? Yes. Why does Nigerians like the OP and his sponsors like to call white black, like to see evil in good, like to turn blind eyes to the need of Nigerians, but prefer to acknowledge and support what is bad against the interest of the masses? Greed.
Nigerians be wise.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by ckkris: 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
So you're too daft to see that President Jonathan is now in stronger position politically than he'd ever been.

2 Likes

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by Katsumoto: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
@ Ndu_Chuks

I am very curious to ascertain who you believe is capable of being the Nigerian president in 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
Goodluck Jonathan has EVERY RIGHT to run for a second term in 2015, "gentleman's agreement" or not.

The real question is whether he has done enough to deserve a second term, and the answer to that question is a resounding no.

9 Likes

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by nduchucks: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
Afam4eva: By gentlemanly agreement, you mean?

While most people deny it publicly, it is a well known secret that "The North rules for 8 years, then the south rules for 8" and the rotation keeps the ball rolling. The south (OBJ) had 8 years, next the North through Yar'Adua were to have their 8, unfortunately Yar'Adua left. It is because of this agreement that ACN fielded a presidential candidate from the North, the last time arround. GEJ broke the agreement by contesting the election, thus violating it.

The result: escalation of political violence, Boko Haram, etc etc.

Nigerians prefer to bury their heads in the sand and ignore this reality.

10 Likes

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by Afam4eva(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
ndu_chucks:

While most people deny it publicly, it is a well known secret that "The North rules for 8 years, then the south rules for 8" and the rotation keeps the ball rolling. The south (OBJ) had 8 years, next the North through Yar'Adua were to have their 8, unfortunately Yar'Adua left. It is because of this agreement that ACN fielded a presidential candidate from the North, the last time arround. GEJ broke the agreement by contesting the election, thus violating it.

I just knew it was about the rotation thingy. It means you're not calling Jonathan out for his supposed incompetence but because he's not a northerner. Jonathan has the right to contest for a second term. It's his right as a citizen of Nigeria. If your fight was about incompetence then i may reason with you but your fight reeks of chauvinistic myopia. Let's discuss issues and not people.

Thank God you realize that bokoharam came as a result of a southerner and most especially a Niger-Deltan being in power.

13 Likes

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by nduchucks: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Katsumoto: @ Ndu_Chuks

I am very curious to ascertain who you believe is capable of being the Nigerian president in 2015.

My dear brother, it'll be difficult to find a candidate you would be worse than GEJ. GEJ is avery good man with a very good heart, but I'm sorryu to say, is unfit to rule us.

3 Likes

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by seunmsg(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
The number is not adding up for GEJ. He either withdraw from the presidential race and honour the gentleman agreement he had with northern governors or face humiliating defeat. Enuff said.
Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by Katsumoto: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
ndu_chucks:

First, Nigeria is more than North and South

Second, so Boko Haram is as a result of the North not producing the current president? It must be astounding that Southerners weren't blowing themselves up when the North kept producing president after president.

Third, wasn't the said agreement a PDP only agreement? That isn't binding on the rest of the country.

Fourth, isn't it time for Nigeria to decentralise? Decentralisation will eliminate drastically the need for regions to demand their son/daughter becomes president.

9 Likes

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by nduchucks: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
I just knew it was about the rotation thingy. It means you're not calling Jonathan out for his supposed incompetence but because he's not a northerner.

Thank God you realize that bokoharam came as a result of a southerner and most especially a Niger-Deltan being in power.

Your assumption is wrong. If GEJ has been delivering, I'd support him fully, I want the best for my country. He is incompetent and surrounded by thieves.

1 Like

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by Katsumoto: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
ndu_chucks:

My dear brother, it'll be difficult to find a candidate you would be worse than GEJ. GEJ is avery good man with a very good heart, but I'm sorryu to say, is unfit to rule us.

I agree with you that GEJ is clueless, weak, and corrupt but you are avoiding my question - who from the North do you believe is more capable than GEJ? You are free to list as many as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by Afam4eva(m): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Your assumption is wrong. If GEJ has been delivering, I'd support him fully, I want the best for my country. He is incompetent and surrounded by thieves.
I'll advise that you choose one battle and not dangle around two. If Jonathan says he's not contesting, do you want a competent president and must the president come from the North?
Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by nduchucks: 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
Katsumoto:

First, Nigeria is more than North and South

Second, so Boko Haram is as a result of the North not producing the current president? It must be astounding that Southerners weren't blowing themselves up when the North kept producing president after president.

Third, wasn't the said agreement a PDP only agreement? That isn't binding on the rest of the country.

Fourth, isn't it time for Nigeria to decentralise? Decentralisation will eliminate drastically the need for regions to demand their son/daughter becomes president.

Ideally, we'll return to 6 states with each of the current zones becoming a state, with 100% resource control with the exception of offshore resources located a nominal number of miles offshore. Unfortunately that will not happen anytime soon. The constitution is currently being amended and no one is discussing the said decentralization.

As far as this so-called PDP agreement, it is what it is. I wonder why ACN decided to respect the so-called PDP agreement by presenting Ribadu as a candidate the last time arround.
Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by nduchucks: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'll advise that you choose one battle and not dangle around two. If Jonathan says he's not contesting, do you want a competent president and must the president come from the North?

I personally do not care where the President comes from. If any party presents Soludo, Pat Utomi, Amaechi, or Fashola, as its flagbearer, I'd vote for that party. I am however a realist and understand that given the realities on ground, a Northerner will likely be the next President if GEJ is defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
Jonathan is eminently qualified to contest the 2015 elections, so what's the problem?
Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by Afam4eva(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
ndu_chucks:

I personally do not care where the President comes from. If any party presents Soludo, Pat Utomi, Amaechi, or Fashola, as its flagbearer, I'd vote for that party. I am however a realist and understand that given the realities on ground, a Northerner will likely be the next President if GEJ is defeated.
What you're invariably saying is, since we can't get the likes of Soludo, Fashola or Utomi then any incompetent president has to be a northerner.

2 Likes

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by Toktee(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
drnoel:
Fine, but if u must highlight the bad also be fair enof and highlight the good. Did GEJ bring terrorism to Nigeria?.. No. Was terrorism not present during OBJ and Yaradua? Yes. GEJ may be seen as weak but has he not done better than OBJ and any other Nigerian leader and head of state? Yes. Why does Nigerians like the OP and his sponsors like to call white black, like to see evil in good, like to turn blind eyes to the need of Nigerians, but prefer to acknowledge and support what is bad against the interest of the masses? Greed.
Nigerians be wise.
Bloody liar,gej azz licker,who told you that the dunbo call Jonathan performed better than obj,ur love for the dumbo call Jonathan has turn u to a liar nd a blind bat,better c tb joshua,u need deliverance fast

5 Likes

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by gramci: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
What are these clowns afraid of? They know President GEJ will win 2015 election, they now employ blackmail to frustrate him from running. God pass una.

fresh air noni cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by ckkris: 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
eGuerrilla: Jonathan is eminently qualified to contest the 2015 elections, so what's the problem?

Ha! I tought you're a card-carrying EOP, enemy of progress.
Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by Toktee(m): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
eGuerrilla: Jonathan is eminently qualified to contest the 2015 elections, so what's the problem?

The problem iz that he has a shoe now therefore nobdy will sympertise with him again,in other words,he will not win again.

3 Likes

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by Standing5(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
When Obj was given a easy road route to Aso rock and Northerners calmed down, was there no competent northerner around? Was Marwa not a northerner, Abubakar who handed power to civilian regime?
The very aggrement that gave PDP an edge over others initially is what Gej is pretending not to know nothing about. Why didn't he run against Yar 'adua in 2007? Nigerians are now thinking of how to keep Gej a PDP-dictator and not a Nigerian Dictator than ever before.
Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by Toktee(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
gramci: What are these clowns afraid of? They know President GEJ will win 2015 election, they now employ blackmail to frustrate him from running. God pass una.

fresh air noni cheesy
Nobdy is frustrating Jonathan,what we are saying is that,he should go through the normer pramaries let us see wether he is qualify or not,why is he afraid of the pramaries;that iz what atiku and his group are against,let d position open for everybody to test his/her own popularity cos that iz the beauty of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
....waiting patiently for Demdem to comment. grin
Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
ckkris:

Ha! I tought you're a card-carrying EOP, enemy of progress.

I have always been in support of Jonathan's inalienable right to contest the 2015 elections.
Your problem lies with the fact that your one-track mind renders you incapable of processing complex instructions. grin

5 Likes

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by nduchucks: 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
What you're invariably saying is, since we can't get the likes of Soludo, Fashola or Utomi then any incompetent president has to be a northerner.

Stop pretending to be a dummy!!! Your attempt to tribalize my posts and put smelly words in my mouth fails woefully. I, unlike you, believe that we can find competent leaders from all regions of Nigeria. Try your best to look at issues from other dimensions than bigoted and prejudist ones.

1 Like

Re: Sir Mr. President GEJ, Its Time To Shelve Your 2015 Ambition by waternogetenemy: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
GEJ refuses to learn, u cannot fight everybody all at once. Chop i chop, never chop alone.

Wen APC wins Anambra, it will be a case of i told u so or wen a weak APGA guy comes on the scene and igbos don't follow him or dislike him. it will be a case of I told u so.

A strong figure dat people will respect is always desired in Gov to inspire and mobilise the people like Soludo. People like Amaechi could have been brought on board rather than made an enemy of.

Mr President, u either have very bad advisers or u just don't listen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Face Of Ebonyi State. / IGP Finally Appears Before The Senate Following 'transmission' Mess [VIDEO] / Apc's Gboyega Oyetola Defeats Pdp's Adeleke In Osun Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.