Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Chief Audu Ogbeh;a Man Of Integrity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Audu Ogbeh;a Man Of Integrity. (690 Views)

Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh / Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh / Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Audu Ogbeh;a Man Of Integrity. by alolatee(m): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
I have observed with interest the antecedents of Chief Audu Ogbeh erstwhile PDP chairman.He was reported to have asked salient questions from former pesident Olusegun Obasanjo about the state of the nation vis-a-vis the standard of living of the citizens of Nigeria which to me was not a misplacement.That was his sin-outspokenness.What later followed was a strange resignation of Chief Ogbeh.The papers were enmeshed later with stories of his being threatened at gun point with resignation.Although i have high regard for erstwhile former president,however if his reported role in the resignation of this great icon-Ogbeh is true,then i am highly dissapointed in the former president,Obasanjo.Chief ogbeh has been out of public life since and only came to mind when i saw him speaking on NTA as a chairman of i think one cash crop farmers i think three days ago IC something.I just love this Icon. What do you think nairalanders?..........Please someone can correct me on what chairman Chief Audu Ogbeh heads.Thanks.
Re: Chief Audu Ogbeh;a Man Of Integrity. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
you are so on point
Re: Chief Audu Ogbeh;a Man Of Integrity. by abokinside: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
My admiration for chief Audu Ogbeh is too much. He I soo so so articulate, so courageous and very very intelligent. I wish APC could pick him as its presidential candidate and Fashola as deputy, I bet pdp will lose the elections, because all Gej has to campaign are the sentiments of ethnicity and religion with Ogbeh a christian as APC candidate then Gej has nothing to sell. Anyway its uo to Nigerians to decide.
Re: Chief Audu Ogbeh;a Man Of Integrity. by rash47(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
True talk op,chief ogbeh is a great man.
Re: Chief Audu Ogbeh;a Man Of Integrity. by hardywaltz(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
#yawns# nonsense talk. Audu thief Ogbeh of PdP

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election: I Project A Winner By Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo / Gov. Fashola Unveils West Africa's Tallest Hote. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.