Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh (1898 Views)

Cattle Rustler Strom Sokoto Last Night ( Photos ) / Photos Of Audu Ogbeh Driving A Tractor / Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh by PreyingMantis(m): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Naira exchanging for N335 to $1 at the parallel market. It seems the Naira is climbing to the summit of the Kilimanjaro with unprecedented slavish alacrity.

At the rate the economy is nose-diving under the management of the NEPA bill Certificate holder, Nigeria would be receiving aids and humanitarian donations from countries like South Sudan, Djibouti and CAR in the next six months.

#ImpeachBuhariNow!

CC : mrjangaweed

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh by betterpikin28(f): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Seriously brov,you need to find better things doing,this will not pay you.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh by PreyingMantis(m): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
betterpikin28:
Who is your brov? How much is a bag of rice in the market? My friend, we're here to discuss serious business.

#ImpeachBuhariNow!

8 Likes

Re: Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh by Flexherbal(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Doesn't this government have plans for the economy?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh by chriskosherbal(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
The president is still the president, let's give him some respect.
Re: Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh by Liberty90: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
betterpikin28:

Naira at 335 to dollar is not a better thing to discuss? Some of you APC supporters are contributing to the destruction of this country.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh by mrjangaweed: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Naira exchanging for N335 to $1 at the parallel market. It seems the Naira is climbing to the summit of the Kilimanjaro with unprecedented slavish alacrity.

At the rate the economy is nose-diving under the management of the NEPA bill Certificate holder, Nigeria would be receiving aids and humanitarian donations from countries like South Sudan, Djibouti and CAR in the next six months.

#ImpeachBuhariNow!

CC : mrjangaweed

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
betterpikin28:

May God handle your life the way buhari is handling Nigeria's economy in Jesus name.....

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh by betterpikin28(f): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Who is your brov? How much is a bag of rice in the market? My friend, we're here to discuss serious business.

#ImpeachBuhariNow!

Your wailing here won't move a sand,so why not stop giving urself unnecessary headache.
Am neida APC nor Pdp,we all know the man inherited economic setback from previous administration.so you want him to turn to messiah ova nyt abi? Abeg.
Re: Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
chriskosherbal:
The president is still the president, let's give him some respect.

continue respecting until 1dollar equals 1000naira...
don't go n get ready for protest...don't go n get ready..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
betterpikin28:
I thought I'd hear a resounding Amen!!
Shame on all of you..don't worry, the worse is coming..d abokii is just starting.. grin
betterpikin28:

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh by betterpikin28(f): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
DDeliverer:

I thought I'd hear a resounding Amen!!
Shame on all of you..don't worry, the worse is coming..d abokii is just starting.. grin
Nd y didn't you laim the prayer I prayed for you?
Re: Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh by CltrAltDel: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Na wah o..common sense really scarce ....some peo go just type "breaking" like say them gay friend just break dem heart.
Re: Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh by lalasticlala(m): 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

***Great No More Fuel Wahala- Nigeria's New Mode Of Transport*** / How Nigerian Current Govt Caused Economic Recession - Sanusi / The Real Meaning Of The Nigerian Army Logo & How The Arabic Script Got There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.