Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Chief Audu Ogbeh;a Man Of Integrity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Audu Ogbeh;a Man Of Integrity? (673 Views)

Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh / Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh / Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chief Audu Ogbeh;a Man Of Integrity? by alolatee(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
I have observed with interest the antecedents of Chief Audu Ogbeh erstwhile PDP chairman.He was reported to have asked salient questions from former president Olusegun Obasanjo about the state of the nation vis-a-vis the standard of living of the citizens of Nigeria which to me was not a misplacement as a party chaiman wanting the greatness of his party.That was his sin-outspokenness.What later followed was a strange resignation of Chief Ogbeh.The papers were enmeshed later with stories of his being threatened at gun point with resignation.Although i have high regard for erstwhile former president,however if his reported role in the resignation of this great icon-Ogbeh is true,then i am highly dissapointed in the former president,Obasanjo.Chief ogbeh has been out of public life since and only came to mind when i saw him speaking on NTA as a chairman of i think one cash crop farmers i think three days ago IC something.I just love this Icon. What do you think nairalanders?..........Please someone can correct me on what chairman Chief Audu Ogbeh heads.Thanks.
Re: Chief Audu Ogbeh;a Man Of Integrity? by mrakin(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
I am not sure you know what it means to be a man of integrity. This man changed the name of the state university to his own name while he was the governor. Is that an act of integrity?
Re: Chief Audu Ogbeh;a Man Of Integrity? by alolatee(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2013
mrakin: I am not sure you know what it means to be a man of integrity. This man changed the name of the state university to his own name while he was the governor. Is that an act of integrity?
my brother the Audu Ogbeh i know was only a PDP chairman and has never been a Govenor for once.Does he not have integrity if he can draw the attention of the president to the suffering of the masses which no one could do to Obasanjo then and that made him to be booted out of office in mysterious circumstances and has stayed out of public life since.Try and read my post again.

(1) (Reply)

2015: I Will Run – Jonathan / Jonathan Appoints 13-member Advisory Committee On National Dialogue / Aguariavwodo Hosts Believers Council, Promises To Attract Developments To Urhobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.