Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,137 members, 7,842,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Is There A Difference Between God (jehova) And Jesus Christ (his Spiritual Son) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There A Difference Between God (jehova) And Jesus Christ (his Spiritual Son) (669 Views)

Jehova Witnesses, I Want To Join Your Church, Help Me!!! / Jehova's Witnesses, Do U Have This In Your Bible? / Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Difference Between God (jehova) And Jesus Christ (his Spiritual Son) by lasrondo: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
Often times i hear people giving glory to Jesus. Often times i have seen people rewriting scripts we have been reading for a long time with reference to God almighty substituting Jesus for God.Is it that God as stopped existing and that Jesus Christ has taken over completely from God?.I believe that there is a difference between God and Jesus. Jesus said "i am the way , the truth and the life.Nobody gets to the father except through the son.Here, the destination and the ultimate is the father. .. When he was also asked how to pray, he said Our father who hath in heaven. here also , he meant that all communications should be addressed to God.

please house , what is your view on this.
Re: Is There A Difference Between God (jehova) And Jesus Christ (his Spiritual Son) by ihedioramma: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
[quote author=lasrondo]Often times i ear people giving glory to Jesus. Often times i have seen people rewriting scripts we have been reading for a long time with reference to God almighty substituting Jesus for God.Is it that God as stopped existing and that Jesus . THE THREE ARE ONE, YOU START YOUR PRAY WITH GOD AND END IT WITH JESUS. JESUS TOLD US I AND MY FATHER ARE THE SAME, SO WHAT YOU NEED TO ASK IS WHAT IS THE LAWS JESUS GAVE TO US AND YOU KEEP THE LAWS AND WORSHIP HIS HOLY NAME THANK'S .
Re: Is There A Difference Between God (jehova) And Jesus Christ (his Spiritual Son) by amaralizzy40y: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2013
God the father, God the son and God the holy spirit. The are theysame, the three in one God ie d trinity.

(1) (Reply)

TERRIBLE: Rev.father James Anicaught In Armedrobbery / This Will Make U Cry / Are Moslems Having Fun With Goats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.