Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Chief Audu Ogbeh;an Icon? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Audu Ogbeh;an Icon? (404 Views)

Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh / Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh / Buhari's Ministerial List: Tinubu "Punishes" SE, Pencils 'ogbeh' For SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chief Audu Ogbeh;an Icon? by alolatee(m): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
I have observed with interest the antecedents of Chief Audu Ogbeh the erstwhile PDP chairman.He was reported to have asked salient questions from former president Olusegun Obasanjo about the state of the nation vis-a-vis the standard of living of the citizens of Nigeria which to me was not a misplacement as a party chairman wanting the greatness of his party.That was his sin-outspokenness.What later followed was a strange resignation of Chief Ogbeh.The papers were awashed with stories of being threatened at Gun point with forced resignation.Although i have high regards for erstwhile former president,however,if his reported role in the reesignation of this great icon-Ogbeh was true,then i am highly dissapointed in the former president,Obasanjo.Chief Ogneh has been out of public life since and only came to mind when i saw him speaking on NTA as a chairman of i think one cash crop farmers i think Three days ago.IC something.I just love this icon.What do you think Nairalanders........Please someone can correct me on what chairman Chief Audu Ogbeh heads.Thanks.Looking forward to read your thoughts.
Re: Chief Audu Ogbeh;an Icon? by Confusionist(m): 12:13am On Sep 02, 2013
What he heads? grin it shld be a ball!!

Well, OP, dnt get it twisted, first to comment is a beautiful thing!

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Goes Home / Keeping Youths Safe: First Lady Convenes National Youth Online Protection Summit / Nigeria's Political Structure Too Expensive, Says Baptist Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.