Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Is Nigeria Realy The Giant Of Africa? How And Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Realy The Giant Of Africa? How And Why? (471 Views)

Is Buhari Realy The Right Man???? / What Is Realy The Work Of SSS Or DSS In This Country Nigeria ??? / What Makes Nigeria The Giant Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Realy The Giant Of Africa? How And Why? by Godwinsilas(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
I will like to ask some questions about Nigeria and i need answers please.

Is Nigeria the giant of Africa?
How did Nigeria became the giant of Africa?
Why did Nigeria become the giant of Africa?
Is Nigeria still the giant of Africa?

I look forward to your answers.
Re: Is Nigeria Realy The Giant Of Africa? How And Why? by Sunofgod(m): 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
Largest population (allegedly!)
Re: Is Nigeria Realy The Giant Of Africa? How And Why? by stan4b(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
Sharpest people in Africa
Re: Is Nigeria Realy The Giant Of Africa? How And Why? by Confusionist(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
Well,

This is the right section,

But,

The wrong question!!

Wetin concern me wit ur overflogged topic that is just aimed at driving comments that will sure be debasing and full of condescension?

Geraway kid!!

I av no candy to offer u!

(1) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Tukur Threatens To Declare Seats Of Defectors Vacant / Western Nigeria Is More Populated Than 10 Of G20 Countries-engr Musiwa / We Did Not Adopt Keyamo As Consensus Candidate - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.