Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Definite And Formidable Confirmation Of Sis. Linda Ugauja's Testimonies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Definite And Formidable Confirmation Of Sis. Linda Ugauja's Testimonies (1045 Views)

What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity / Pentecoastal Leaders Condemns Sis Linda's Prophecy "Says Contradicts God's Word" / Sis Linda Prophency, What Do U Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definite And Formidable Confirmation Of Sis. Linda Ugauja's Testimonies by gazilion: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
Brethren,
Don't be too quick to dismiss these testimonies.
If you'll be patient enough to watch this video, you'll agree that God is using this sister to warn humanities in this end time. I believe these testimonies with all my heart!!

@mod, God bless you indeed for all your good work...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrXRi5KEpi4

1 Like

Re: Definite And Formidable Confirmation Of Sis. Linda Ugauja's Testimonies by luluosas(m): 6:13am On Sep 02, 2013
God bless sister Zipora from Kaduna State, though majority will sweep it under the carpet as usual. You know na.
Re: Definite And Formidable Confirmation Of Sis. Linda Ugauja's Testimonies by gazilion: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
What baffles me as I learnt, is why the Chosen people will go to the extent of arresting Linda and Pastor Rika. If they felt offended, shouldn't they allow God to fight for them? Did the Apostles fight for themselves when they were persecuted? Is it only the Lord's Chosen that was mentioned by Linda? I just hope churches will put their houses in order and heed the warnings. There is no pride in disobedience and hypocrisy!!.

1 Like

Re: Definite And Formidable Confirmation Of Sis. Linda Ugauja's Testimonies by gazilion: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
What baffles me as I learnt, is why the Chosen people will go to the extent of arresting Linda and Pastor Rika. If they felt offended, shouldn't they allow God to fight for them? Did the Apostles fight for themselves when they were persecuted? Is it only the Lord's Chosen that was mentioned by Linda? I just hope churches will put their houses in order and heed the warnings. There is no pride in disobedience and hypocrisy!!.

Sister Linda was in Dubai recently, I also heard that Chosen people also went there to make trouble! One of the sisters who travelled with Linda to the programme mentioned it on her face book page.

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Felt Like God Has Abandoned You? / The Japanese Scientist’s Discoveries Of The Secrets Of Zamzam Water / Prophet Who Predicted Ebola Says The World Is Yet To See The Worst!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.