Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. (1367 Views)

Message For Real Femi-fani Kayode To Nigerians / Message From Real Femi Fani Kayoode To Nigerians Fews Years Ago, / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by IBnatty(m): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2013
Lately, FFK has been very outspoken, he has a way of giving unneccesary weird opinions in every discourse of national relevance whether it concerns him or not. From Awo vs Achebe debate to Lagos state government deportation of ndi Igbo to roping in Lady Bianca into his ugly ironic tale so as to lend credence to a well known lie. In all these debates and more, he lets out biased views littered with many absurdities and little truth.
He might have recorded success in getting media attention but certainly, not 'our' respect because we know who he trully is.

His antics make no pretensions about his desperation to gain some kind of political weight before 2015. With the hope to ride on our collective sensibilities and at the expense of rationality, history and truth he is trying too hard to appear electable, even re-aligning politically, from PDP foot soldier to APC apologist all in a bid to remain relevant. Though he might have suceeded in fooling EFCC to get them off his neck in the misappropriation of 19.6 billion naira(approx. $300million) aviation fund, but he can't fool us this time, there is no way one can fool all the people all the time. Nigerians are alot wiser than we were in 2008. Now we know who he trully is. Below is the real FFK we know.

A UK educated lawyer from a political and legal Family of elite class. He is a Christain, an Ile ife chieftain, born in Oct. 1960, serial divorcee (he has been married 3 times for now), a succesful businessman, Politician, a 'yoruba' activist, die hard tribalist, corrupt(of course), a sophist, uncouth, arrogant, poet wannabe, former SA to OBJ, former culture & Tourism minister, former Aviation minister, and lately a pathetic publicity seeker who could use any possible cranky scheme to get the attention of his targets.

Nigerian politics has turned into a theatre filled with unfit actors like FFK. Come 2015 we shall vote them not just out of the stage but into oblivion.
Please feel free to add your own discription of FFK.
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by kettykin: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2013
what Business does he do besides being a former pastor and a kleptomaniac minister, what is stopping him from speaking against the Hausa Fulani who at the moment are about over taking business in Ibadan Marker
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by Ryabcool(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2013
Another personality bashing thread. Not surprising cos its typically what people of your kind from that particular part of the country thrive in doing. Chest beaters and threat makers with no balls to back their words...
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by IBnatty(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2013
Ryabcool: Another personality bashing thread. Not surprising cos its typically what people of your kind from that particular part of the country thrive in doing. Chest beaters and threat makers with no balls to back their words...

Because he is from your part of the country, you are blind to the truth huh? That man you re trying to defend bashed not only the most respected people you can think of but a whole race.

No need to exorcise you of your bigotry. You re so deep into it. May Allah have mercy upon your pathetic soul.
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by Ryabcool(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
IBnatty:

Because he is from your part of the country, you are blind to the truth huh? That man you re trying to defend bashed not only the most respected people you can think of but a whole race.

No need to exorcise you of your bigotry. You re so deep into it. May Allah have mercy upon your pathetic soul.
shut up! I am not supporting him. He is not my family member. What disgusts me is the tactics you people use to discredit someone's personality and not try to tackle the main topic. Your lot only know how to smear names, not argue tactically and provide facts to back up your claim. If he is wrong, I would have expected you to bring hard facts to justify your claims that he's lying. But instead, na to start calling him names and talking about other issues u sabi. Abeg I refuse to be derailed. Gimme better facts and I will support you. If u no get, then I'm not surprised. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
OK, we've heard and.. ... Femi Fani-Kayode we know, WHO ARE YOU?

3 Likes

Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
silent don: OK, we've heard and.. ... Femi Fani-Kayode we know, WHO ARE YOU?
help me ask am o!
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by IBnatty(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
silent don: OK, we've heard and.. ... Femi Fani-Kayode we know, WHO ARE YOU?

I am a detribalized Nigerian. HOW ARE YOU?
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by IBnatty(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ryabcool: shut up! I am not supporting him. He is not my family member. What disgusts me is the tactics you people use to discredit someone's personality and not try to tackle the main topic. Your lot only know how to smear names, not argue tactically and provide facts to back up your claim. If he is wrong, I would have expected you to bring hard facts to justify your claims that he's lying. But instead, na to start calling him names and talking about other issues u sabi. Abeg I refuse to be derailed. Gimme better facts and I will support you. If u no get, then I'm not surprised. Rubbish

what better fact do you need? Do you even know FFK at all, do you read his essays and comments? Are you saying he trully had intimate relationship with Bianca and asking me to prove that he did?

Dude, seriously you need help.
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by Biodup: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ffk attension seeker. The guy is just like his father. Ffk can't keep secret

1 Like

Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by IBnatty(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Biodup: Ffk attension seeker. The guy is just like his father. Ffk can't keep secret

Gbam..
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by Ryabcool(m): 12:19am On Sep 03, 2013
IBnatty:

what better fact do you need? Do you even know FFK at all, do you read his essays and comments? Are you saying he trully had intimate relationship with Bianca and asking me to prove that he did?

Dude, seriously you need help.
look at him. Telling me I need help cos I asked him to prove that Femi Fani Kayode was lying. Now he's resorted to try and attack me personally since he can't present anything valid to prove his claims. Mr man, you haven't said anything sensible yet. If you can't provide anything to back up your claim, then I suggest you stop creating name smearing threads that aren't more than baseless attacks in a desperate bid to protect your bloated egos
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by Ryabcool(m): 12:25am On Sep 03, 2013
IBnatty:

Gbam..
you just said 'gbam' to the other person's comment of "he can't keep a secret". Doesn't this show your acceptance that FFK indeed had something intimate with Bianca? I now see your grouse; it is the surprising fact that a yoruba man first entered what ikemba held in high esteem, secondly that he actually said it and Bianca's late denial only showed that she was trying to desperately save face. It so pains you, you then resorted to attack his personality in order to pacify yourselves. Pity!

PS; I'm still waiting for your evidence that Bianca and FFK were never intimate. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by IBnatty(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Will I still have to prove that he is corrupt, tribalistic, uncouth and an attention seeker? Huh?

Dude, I need not give you a prove on this Bianca, kayode issue because the prove is there, you dont need to have x-ray vision to see it.
FFK say absurd tins just to get attention, that's wat he has just done. If you get that plainly, you need help urgently.
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by Ryabcool(m): 3:11am On Sep 04, 2013
IBnatty: Will I still have to prove that he is corrupt, tribalistic, uncouth and an attention seeker? Huh?

Dude, I need not give you a prove on this Bianca, kayode issue because the prove is there, you dont need to have x-ray vision to see it.
FFK say absurd tins just to get attention, that's wat he has just done. If you get that plainly, you need help urgently.
you need not prove anything on this FFK/Bianca issue? Then we need not believe anything you say too... Simple
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by IBnatty(m): 6:53am On Sep 04, 2013
Ryabcool: you need not prove anything on this FFK/Bianca issue? Then we need not believe anything you say too... Simple

i dont need you to believe anything I say about FFK because people like you have a cowebbed mind incapable believing anything that's true. Wallow on in your ignorance, surely you need help but it's only Allah who can help your pathetic soul. Pity!
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by Ryabcool(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
IBnatty:

i dont need you to believe anything I say about FFK because people like you have a sensible mind incapable believing anything that's mere speculation without proof. Thrive on in your wisdom, I surely need help but it's only Allah who can help my pathetic soul that can't provide facts.... Pity!
FIXED!!!
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by ghosttownboss(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
Truth is an not yoruba or igbo or hausa,but if you live in a glass house don't throw stones! most especially not now when internet is giving the world one voice!
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by IBnatty(m): 7:19am On Sep 06, 2013
Ryabcool: FIXED!!!

You must be FFK or one of his NL attack dogs. You are not different from him. See how you edited my comment and made it look like I wrote that shitty thing. Thats exactly the way FFK goes about turning truth on its head, turning facts into absurdities. Troll with ugly soul.. Thats wat all of you are.
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by IBnatty(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
In the light of the new development, Raybcool, silent don and co. Shame on you.
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by Ryabcool(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
IBnatty:

I must be naïve to think You are FFK or one of his NL attack dogs. You are definitely different from him. See how you edited my comment and made it look like I am nothing but shittt. Thats exactly the way I go about spreading speculation without proof, turning facts into absurdities. Abnormal speculator.. Thats wat I am.
FIXED!!!
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by Ryabcool(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
IBnatty: In the light of the new development, Raybcool, silent don and co. Shame on you.
you don't get it, do you? I never said you were lying or FFK was right, what I was asking for was enough proof to give Ūя̲̅ talks a real footing. I asked u to provide facts to support your name smearing, you couldn't... The fact that FFK retracted his statement before you could convince me that he was lying is a HUGE failure on your part. Next time, provide facts if you ever wanna be taken seriously by people. U can't spread mere speculations in a court of law, the judge would demand for evidence before you can be taken serious. That's all I'll say on this issue
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by Kairoseki77: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
No matter how many names you call him, he stil fcked Bianca, so what's the point?

2 Likes

Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by IBnatty(m): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2013
Kairoseki77: No matter how many names you call him, he stil fcked Bianca, so what's the point?

Is it only Bianca he fckd, wot of urself?
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
What on earth is the purpose of this useless thread. Moderators, close this senseless thread right now as it was created to cause unhealthy insults at ethnic personalities. Close thread now!
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by tpia5: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
All this drama just because he said he dated bianca?

Sleep now eludes some people?

1 Like

Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by nku5: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
The small boy ffk is also a NL troll. Anybody that can guess two of his monikers here will get a recharge card gift. Lol!!
Re: The Real Femi Fani Kayode We Know. by Gorrbachev: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Kairoseki77: No matter how many names you call him, he stil fcked Bianca, so what's the point?

Before passing her on to Ojukwu. BTW. All these threads, is it because of Bianca or because he called igbos out for the vile hypocrites they are?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr President, How Was Jerusalem? By Dele Momodu / BOKO HARAM: Cameroon Orders Military To Hide Intelligence From Nigeria / Ribadu Defends Defection To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.