Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Victor Moses Completes Liverpool Loan Switch - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Completes Liverpool Loan Switch (533 Views)

Victor Moses Was Playing Football When He Heard His Parents Had Been Murdered .. / Man Stopped From Slapping Keshi For Substituting Moses For Yobo / Moses Begged Mikel Before Taking The Penalty Against Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Victor Moses Completes Liverpool Loan Switch by futbolman: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2013

The Nigerian international Victor Moses has completed his loan move to Liverpool FC. Moses will spend the duration of the 2013-14 season at Anfield after passing a medical at Melwood on Monday.

After completing the move, Moses told Liverpoolfc.com: "First and foremost, I'm delighted to have made the loan from Chelsea to a big club like Liverpool.

"The most important thing is for me to be professional about it and I'm here to do a job for the club.

"The target is to get into the top four and for the club to compete in the Champions League - and I'm delighted to be here.

"The manager has done very well and the formation and players here will help me and I just want to gel in, get to know the players and play with them.

"There are a lot of quality players here - they're winning games and creating chances. It's a massive thing for me to be here."

Moses joined the London outfit in the summer of 2012 and made 42 appearances, scoring 10 goals, as Chelsea were crowned Europa League champions last season.

The 22-year-old is the Reds' eighth signing of the summer and the third deal to be concluded today, following the earlier announcements of defenders Tiago Ilori and Mamadou Sakho.

http://futbolgist.com/2013/09/02/victor-moses-completes-liverpool-loan-switch/

Great move for Moses
Re: Victor Moses Completes Liverpool Loan Switch by Hotdiamond(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2013
futbolman:
Great move for Moses
great addition.
sturridge Suarez moses. what else. tasty Squad.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Completes Liverpool Loan Switch by cuteprinz(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
Great decision, brov. Love that!
Re: Victor Moses Completes Liverpool Loan Switch by mukina2: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2013

(1)

Is Mesuit Ozil The Answer? / Latest Bankng Jobs In NIGERIA / Mourinho Sobbed After Missing Out On United's Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.