Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

The Story Of Jizz-us. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Jizz-us. (4504 Views)

Proof That The Story Of Noah Is A Fable And Unreal .... / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally / The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I didn't. Jizz-Us is our man-god and we are his followers.
who is Yeshua in the bible? You misspelling Mary?

This is an insult to the christian community and you deserve a millenium ban angry
Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You might as well lock the religious section because if only 1 religion is true, then 99.9% of posts here fall foul of rule 8.
go to the islam section with this and see what they will do to you.
Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: who is Yeshua in the bible? You misspelling Mary?

This is an insult to the christian community and you deserve a millenium ban angry

False accusations again!

I was not talking about the bible and I made that clear. I didn't mispel Mary. JIzz-Us' mum was called Mmeri. Really.

I am evangelizing my religion. Is that a banable offense?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: go to the islam section with this and see what they will do to you.

You go to Atheist section and see...
Oh sorry. Never mind.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

False accusations again!

I was not talking about the bible and I made that clear. I didn't mispel Mary. JIzz-Us' mum was called Mmeri. Really.

I am evangelizing my religion. Is that a banable offense?
smh
Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by MrTroll(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
When is the chapter 3 starting undecided

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mr Troll: When is the chapter 3 starting undecided

It seems evangelizing non-mainstream religion is not allowed here.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by MrTroll(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

It seems evangelizing non-mainstream religion is not allowed here.
er...
Did you break any rule? They should prove it.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
yawns ..thread derailed by the so called mod SMh

trolls now moderate Nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
This thread has been derailed by a so called mod and will be left to die a natural death. Just like Jizz-Us.

However, before I sign off, let me tell you the other characteristics of this foolish man-god of ours that I will expantiate on in other threads.
You already know that he was a bastard and a trickster and gay.
He was also a drunk. He was very fat. He hallucinated. He annoyed people around him. He was a gang boss and a thief. He was a criminal convict. He loved the company of prostitutes. I guess they reminded him of his mother. He was an illiterate. He remained poor all his short miserable life. No house or possesion. He slept on the cold ground and used rocks as pillows. He could only afford fish and bread and when someone takes pity on him and give him money or when his followers steal some money, he spends it on booze. He was many things but we love him.

Goodbye and stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
To God be the glory for the things he has done for me............

AMEN grin grin grin
Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by MrTroll(m): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
undecided thread don end so?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: To God be the glory for the things he has done for me............

AMEN grin grin grin

Erm lady.....can you ban yourself for trolling?

your moderation post is turning you to a dictator.

Keep embarrassing yourself.

6 Likes

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:01am On Sep 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Erm lady.....can you ban yourself for trolling?

your moderation post is turning you to a dictator.

Keep embarrassing yourself.
with pleasure
Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2013

HumbleByGrace, I would like to create two threads on Buddhism and The Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster (Google it, it's a thing. With millions of followers worldwide). My question now is: will I get banned for promoting non-mainstream religion? Will my threads be locked or moved to the literature section? Will highly bigoted mods (I'm not calling names, but everybody knows who I'm talking about) derail the threads and hide posts?
Please reply.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by scaler345: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
I think this place is becoming a joke. This a public forum for f**k's sake. First, it was word censor, I mean what's 'molestion' or 'unclad'. I go to news sites, they say it as it is! Now, if you air your views, you get a hidden post or a ban! In yuzedo's voice . . . . We Give Up! (note: I might get a ban for this)

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Why would someone of all the names in the world chose to call himself "Jizz-Us"?
Re: The Story Of Jizz-us. by nnofaith: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Why would someone of all the names in the world chose to call himself "Jizz-Us"?
maybe he is a pim.p

(1) (2) (Reply)

Satan Vs God, Who Killed More In The Bible / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 5, (RESTITUTION) / Atheists, What Will It Feel Like If Heaven And Hell Actually Exists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.