Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Man Murders His Wife And Post Pictures On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders His Wife And Post Pictures On Facebook (2202 Views)

Man Murders Ex-girlfriend And Her Lover In Benue / Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) / Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Murders His Wife And Post Pictures On Facebook by gosifechris: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
I cant imagine what it is like to kill and still claim you are right...
A Miami property supervisor, Derek Medina, 31, shot and killed his wife Jennifer Alfonso, and then posted a horrific photo of her lifeless body slumped over on the floor of their kitchen, covered in blood on facebook.he included some scary writeups that made me wish he would spend more than life imprisonment in jail...read about it and see what he wrote on facebook www.gosifechris..com/2013/08/man-murders-his-wife-and-post-pictures.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Man Murders His Wife And Post Pictures On Facebook by Queendo(f): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
He looks insane, i dont expect less frm him. May he rot in jail... No may suffer paralysis 4 d rest of his life.
Re: Man Murders His Wife And Post Pictures On Facebook by gosifechris: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
should i say amen?? He is still a sinner like us buh his own na cross country sin
Re: Man Murders His Wife And Post Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
His actions are too calculated for him to escape with the "I went temporarily insane, blacked out, and when I woke up, she was dead" plea. He has demonstrated a high level of premeditation here.
Re: Man Murders His Wife And Post Pictures On Facebook by skales(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
Na wa o
Some people just get evil mind sha..

Women please shine eyes well before saying "I do" o ..cuz some men are naturally wicked and have no regard for human life.

I pray he rot in hell if dis news z true.
Re: Man Murders His Wife And Post Pictures On Facebook by gosifechris: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
lol...everybody is bound by mistake,u can see how they looked alike in d pics
Re: Man Murders His Wife And Post Pictures On Facebook by Tholudee(f): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
Is this for real? He killed his own wife and posted it on facebook...he is a devil
Re: Man Murders His Wife And Post Pictures On Facebook by gosifechris: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
you can read it up with what he wrote on facebook through d url above
Re: Man Murders His Wife And Post Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
O ga o
Re: Man Murders His Wife And Post Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
Op pls where can I read d remaining story? undecided

Your blog?...yh right then who cares angry angry

Post it here.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders His Wife And Post Pictures On Facebook by JohnFrankling(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
God, this guy is truly insane
Re: Man Murders His Wife And Post Pictures On Facebook by gosifechris: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
@dvdon,the post is melting nairaland's servers so i kept it on a fresh server...conscience
Re: Man Murders His Wife And Post Pictures On Facebook by mysticgal(f): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
oyibo people own too much sef angry
Re: Man Murders His Wife And Post Pictures On Facebook by OCTAVO: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
We are moving to the end of the world.
Strange events happening everyday.
Re: Man Murders His Wife And Post Pictures On Facebook by johnstar(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
End time undecided
Re: Man Murders His Wife And Post Pictures On Facebook by flolancracker: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
Okay..congrats bro undecided
Re: Man Murders His Wife And Post Pictures On Facebook by BillDesmond2much(m): 2:39am On Jul 04, 2015
The guy try, 3 gbosa for him.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stripped Off Her Clothes & Beaten To Pulp Over Witchcraft Allegation – Pic / Two Groups Of Olosho Stripped Themselves Unclad While Fighting for Money. Video / Soldiers Are The New Okada Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.