Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria (23594 Views)

Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace / Photos: Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea / Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by adexsimply(m): 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
50calibre:

Dumbo!! Why do you love Israel, can you give me one cogent reason why you love Israel?

Ignoramus
Can you give me one IRRELEVANT reason why He shouldn't? GENIUS
Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by lionshare: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
I have had enough with all these "end time things" it's not a must for you guys to comment on this thread.

1 Like

Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by leonard509(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
BedLam: Reminds me of T he movie, "battleship'
. .battleship?? ?who's the alien here?? ?this reminds me of the movie "pearl harbour"
Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by patrkq(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
dose ships called destroyers.... Fear dem! Syria, fear dem!!!!!
Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by onitshaigbo(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
So if Biafra starts a revolt, would the US support the Igbos? Nigeria is getting a little too powerful for its own good. Plus Nigeria has a lot of oil.

1 Like

Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by Freedani(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
So that u can continue being a pig to Iran abi?
tintingz: Stop being a dog to U.S undecided
Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by mascot87(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pattey:

Are you high on Dettol?

What of all the killings by the rebels? So its only Assad? People reason and I wonder why God wouldn't freeze their brain.

If ur lame ass were given the chance to be common local govt chairman, what would you do if some riff raffs in the hood decided to oust you frm office? Simply pack ur rickety self and leave because 'The people' want you to leave, abi?

Who are the people gaaaaannnn! Why haven't U asked urself that question. . .
undecided
Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by Kokodeni(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
BedLam: Reminds me of T he movie, "battleship'

According to d analogy from dat movie d Nimitz has d capacity of combating an alien attach, chai U.S is advancing to Syria with 4 of it talk less of others already on standby. See soldier dey carry GPMG dey pursue chicken

OMO SEE GOBE!!!!!!

Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by mascot87(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: Firstly, spell re-spell the bolded, then you come back for some schooling.
Here's just an old school excerpt for you wink
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article31994.htm
What is this mumu saying undecided
Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by sammirano: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Lordlexy: The bombardment of syria will not result to any ww3. Assad has decided to remain deviance and he will suffer the consequences. He hoped in fragile islamic nation iran to come to her rescue, but even a nation 10 times as strong as iran can never withstand the fire power of the United State. I only pity the arab state with their poor propaganda who feels iran is in the league of the United state hence it outburst against U.s. By the time America finishes up with syria and properly face iran, then the remain arab world will realised that, you don't make threat on United State and not get burnt.

It is Russia that is syria's strongest ally, and russia will stand U.S anyday

1 Like

Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by Boll2010: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kingscee: God bless America, God bless christianity, the true religion of peace. Our heavenly father must use AMERICA 2 deliver SYRIAN people.
lyk seriously.......wtf!!

4 Likes

Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by emmille(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
royale442: i hate U.S.A!
Poor U. there's nothing u can do about that.I think USA stands in God's stead in league with Israel to execute God's judgement here on the wicked.
Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by Boll2010: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
ShymmexLion:

Are you a learner? That's the latest Russian anti-ship missiles.

The question should be: how come America, despite its claim as being a super-power can never go to war by itself without looking for other countries to back it up? The only war the yanks fought by themselves after 2nd world war was Vietnam - and they were chased out of there.

US vs. Syria, yet the yanks still want the UK and France to back them up. What type of puzzy and gutless super-power is that? The UK said "No" and US developed cold-feet. Let the yanks go fight their war and stop puzzy-footing everywhere - I can't stand puzzies! undecided
I gez dis will ansa ur qstn.......y do countries form allies?........tell me countries dat went to war alone,u said US vs SYRIA 4gt dat stuff u dnt undaestimate a war irrespectiv of opposite,are u tellin my assad is jst alone lyk a dummy!sit down n get ur stat ryt b4 u do d maths n we all compute dem togeda!! grin grin
Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by tintingz(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Freedani: So that u can continue being a pig to Iran abi?
Pigs don't follow follow orders like dogs do Lolzz! grin and by the way wetin concern iran to what I posted undecided

1 Like

Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by tintingz(m): 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
Boll2010: lyk seriously.......wtf!!
Lolz... You minding him, they said U.S is anti-christ the illuminanti nation and he wants their father god to use the anti-christ nation to fight syria? grin

I laugh in ancient jews grin

1 Like

Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by Zane2point4(m): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
blkmum700:

yours is the dumbest post have read on here if you think a single destroyer can withstand multiple missiles at a time,with it's defense system cant withstand 20 missile at a time,You simple doesn't know what you are saying,same battalion of Aircraft carrier that can't destroy North Korean in Korean War or Vietnam ,do you know how many lost American suffers in those wars?You must think other countries don't have destroyer to face America destroyers.

a battalion of aircraft carrier can destroy a country as big as Nigeria within 2weeks.

The statement above actually make me laugh because the same Aircraft carrier can't destroy small Iran for months in Gulf War.

You are totally wrong,just like someone said here an aircraft carrier is never a sitting duck,they operate as a pack of wolfs,i don't even have the time to start analysing military operations of a carrier for you,a single s-300 AMD can intercept and destroy 20 missiles been thrown at it what made u think a carrier doesn't hv a more sophisticated defence system do u know how much a carrier can cost?you will have to engage the aircraft on board the carrier before even thinking of going near to you missile launch pad.Try and be rational you may dislike USA but it doesn't stop them from being world power and its obvious iran is no match for israel talkless of USA who much of it budget is spent on military hardware.
Iran capital tehran is almost landlocked by a desert perhaps a carrier might not be a game changer for the war,bt still that war is just like a proxy war,you don't throw everything you have.
Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by Boll2010: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
ShymmexLion:

More theories. They lost more than that in Vietnam.

When Iran was threatening to attack US ships last year, when did the yanks move all their aircraft carriers away from the gulf? The Americans aren't stupid, trust me.
shymex or wateva u cal ursef......u kip talkn abt vietnAm,name 5 vietnam war failures,n name 5 iraq wars success 4 d Us,any little talk u giv me d same bullshit vietnam,so cuz of vietnam dy cnt go 4 war anymore!!giv me a brk dude!

N am nt in support of Us invadin syria
Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by Boll2010: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
tommykiwi: If U hate U.s.a that means U definitely hate ur own sef....mtcheeeewww
let's bliv u sick while writing dis to sumone

2 Likes

Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by abdulkadirbiffo(m): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
emmille: Poor U. there's nothing u can do about that.I think USA stands in God's stead in league with Israel to execute God's judgement here on the wicked.
When half of the world economy is being controlled by jews..........Why cant you think for a moment?Do you think christians have the highest population in israel?Why not google it?.

1 Like

Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by Boll2010: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pattey:

Israel intercepeted a phone call? Are you this naïve! Gosh!!!!

Any dickhead can be made to record a supposed phone call bro. Or did U verify the voices in that recording to be whom Israel claim they are?

France can keep ranting. . . Al their time to dance to their song of shame will soon come
in ur reply to is opinion.......y did u gav him reasons n answers for the Israel phone call?........france told u they got a satellite image,u neva answered dis all u did was a dummy n lame answer u must be typin dis from a wheelchair I guess
Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
donodion: One day my country Nigerian shall build and own as many as this God willing.... angry angry angry
U are no more allowed to build nuclear warhead by big brothers- U.S.A
Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
confusion247:
Please there is enough evidence to prove that Assad used chemical weapon on his people.
Israeli intelligence intercepted a phone conversation between Assad generals on how to cover the evidence by bombing the area and passed the conversation to CIA.
France have shown satellite images to show the origin of rocket attack that carried the chemical weapons.
And the images show that the rocket was released from a (Syrian) Government controlled region. How can Assad explain that?
Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Oluomo6:

Pride.

Assad should give up,just the way we gave up our economy and sovereignty?Hmmmm,my Egyptian friend was right afterall,''the average Nigerian is a coward,and can not make sacrifices''

1 Like

Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by sunboy(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
mascot87:
The same way they will interven in any country that it's government turns against it's own defenseless people by killing them in mass either using live ammunitions or chemical weapons.Assad as kill more than 100000+ innocent people in his country cos he has all the weaponry to do so.THAT IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY AND HE HAS TO PAY FOR THIS.It's just a pity that innocent people will be killed during this face off but it wouldnt be as much has the number of people killed by Assad.And if Assad is left untouched,more people would still be killed which will be more than the number that would be killed if US intervens.

Please use common sensee in judgement na. If he must pay for it must it be by the US destroying their infrastructures? Their economy? Further killing the innocents Llikee they did in Libya, Egypt, Iran and Afganistan

Why cannt they just enter the country to face him and him alone
Now the rebels claim they did the attack yes US doesn't want to listen? Even with the UN's investigation which is still in progress?

What elsee does US want if not an excuse to bring down all opposing interests in a bid to make Isreal military and Saudi's sunni muslims political dominatiion in the middle East?
Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by sunboy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
mascot87:
The same way they will interven in any country that it's government turns against it's own defenseless people by killing them in mass either using live ammunitions or chemical weapons.Assad as kill more than 100000+ innocent people in his country cos he has all the weaponry to do so.THAT IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY AND HE HAS TO PAY FOR THIS.It's just a pity that innocent people will be killed during this face off but it wouldnt be as much has the number of people killed by Assad.And if Assad is left untouched,more people would still be killed which will be more than the number that would be killed if US intervens.
Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by abdulkadirbiffo(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
sunboy:

Please use common sensee in judgement na. If he must pay for it must it be by the US destroying their infrastructures? Their economy? Further killing the innocents Llikee they did in Libya, Egypt, Iran and Afganistan

Why cannt they just enter the country to face him and him alone
Now the rebels claim they did the attack yes US doesn't want to listen? Even with the UN's investigation which is still in progress?

What elsee does US want if not an excuse to bring down all opposing interests in a bid to make Isreal military and Saudi's sunni muslims political dominatiion in the middle East?
Point of correction iraq not iran.They dare not attack iran.
Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
I have said it before,if you don't understand international politics,stick to bba,nollywood et al.Do not argue blindly,on a subject you are ill-fitted for.How can Dr Assad use a banned weapon, during the visit of a UN team monitoring an earlier claim of such weapons use.Haba,when you watch cnn,try and think independently.I'm sadly beginning to belief jennykadry's assertion,about our citadels of learning.Our graduates,are not diplomatic in reasoning.They don't even understand the word ''strategic interest''.

1 Like

Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
ShymmexLion: All bark but no bite!

The title is misleading, change it to: US scrap metal moves into red sea closer to Syria! undecided
grin grin grin Shymexxxxxxx

1 Like

Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
Can we all try as much as possible to refrain from using abusive words on people and try to pray to God (as a christian) for his divine intervention on this situation, if you believe in Almighty God (Jehovah) pray to him for Syria, if you are a Muslim, Pray to your God, if you are a Budhist, pray to Budhai, if you are a Nigerian Traditional Worshiper, pray to Ogugu, Sango, Amadioha, Okija Juju, if you believe in Poseidon ( as they believe he is the god of the sea) pray to him and every other deity or god's you believe in, so far it is prayers of protection against the harmless citizens of every country that will be affected by this War if it dares happens. all we need is prayers no matter your religion.
Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by akereconfi: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
All of you here screaming and yelling that America is scared or need support from another con3 or will be crushed...... America will invade syria, f**ck dem up and no WW3 will happen. Russia and the rest claiming muscles will not do shit......naa today we don hear about dem....when america dey deal wf Iraq, Afghanistan and the rest where dem dey........mtchewwwwww make I hear word. Obama finish dem all jor
Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
I have a problem with all the US/Isreal supporters on thread.

1. Where is the evidence of the chemical weapons bunkers, thats if Assad is responsible for the attacks in the first place
2. How stupid do you think Assad is to keep his chemical weapons in the same place now that information about imminent attack from the US has been divulged. They have most likely been dispersed to other hidden locations
3. The US is already providing weapons for the rebels, do you think they will stop that?
4. If Assad dies, the war will not stop. The rebels have factions who will tussel for power not minding the fact that they would have to get rid of all Assad supporters too. eg. Look at what happened in Libya and Egypt.
5. Obama does not have the support of the American people and most likely Congress as remnicent of the Bush administration when they wanted to go to Iraq. If everything goes South after this operation, there will be hell to pay for.Iraq should be a classic example of how America messed up a country on false information. Syria will be next if they are not careful.
6. There is a much bigger plan than we are hearing about and I am not in favour of any US intervention in any government conflicts. History has served them well to know that meddling in the affairs of other countries will not serve them good. Even in the tiny island of Grenada, they could not win, talkless of Syria thahas the backing of Iran, CHina and Russia.
If they are not careful, a full blown WW3 can happen.

What is worse is that the American people are not out protesting over this. They don't know that if this operation goes wrong, there may be bloodshed in the US. Yes I said it! Russia and CHina have the capability of dropping bombs in the US. Plus now that the US only ally is Isreal as Britain has backed out wisely, it might turn out to be more than they have bargained for.

My Two Cents.

1 Like

Re: US Warships Moves Into Red Sea Closer To Syria by telim: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
usa are just bragging and will never attack syria a strong ally of russia. If they do russia and iran might be force to be involve indirectly. Leading to a situation where iran will supply syria and its proxy hezbolla with weapons and logistics while russia will use its war ships in the mediterenean with advance satellilte and radar tracking systems.The satellite will track usa ballistics missile lunch sites while the radar will track the fired missile from the lunch sites, and russia will secretly inform the syrian goverment the exact location of us lunch missile sites in other for syrian armies to be able to target usa lunch sites with greater accuracy and to take precautionary measures in order to avoid greater damage to their military hardwares and lost of lifes. Syria is not libya, afghanistan nor iraq. Because of their ally with russia which is a super power, iran one of the most powerful in middle east. Hezbulla the most organised terrorists network (as they are often called by the western government) that operates in lebanon and the organised army of the syrian regime trained by russia. If the world is not careful these might trigger world war three, initiated by russia and usa but these time around it will be full scale nuclear war. After then rest in peace to the dead and the survivals will be welcome to the world of genetic mutation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fattah: Iran Unveils Its First Hypersonic Missile / Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ / James Heappey: Terrorists are trying to Sneak Into Britain On Evacuation Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.