Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island (4785 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by ichommy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
Former Lagos state governor, Bola Ahmed
Tinubu has moved to his Banana Island
mansion.

The influential politician will however
be using his old bourdillon home for political
meetings.

Bola is currently in the US recuperating from a
surgery he recently had on his knee.

www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/09/bola-tinubu-moves-to-banana-island.html?m=1
Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by Confusionist(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pls dnt get this twisted, first to comment is actually a beautiful thing grin

Now OP,
Wetin come concern u and i now for this matter? Why not move to ur own makoko water area make i move to my lekki penisula grin

Bros, na poor man dey complain..ok?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
someone recuperating in the US moved to banana island?? lemme confirm from yuzedo

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by omiobo: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
His new house beside my house. Now we don be neighour.
Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
His house at Bourdillon was just not right, sometimes I wonder if this man understand the need for peace, how can he live by a noisy roadside, we were just discussing this yesterday, Banana is less noisy and better for him, congrats to the Lion himself. Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by yuzedo: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
oh noooo! cry no wonder all d dog + goat was backing in d estate last nigth. Dat man so ugly he win 1st price, 2st prize + 3st price in national most uglyness poeples compitittion!!! angry angry undecided

23 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
No picture means it didn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by Isiterere(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
yuzedo: oh noooo! cry no wonder all d dog + goat was backing in d estate last nigth. Dat man so ugly he win 1st price, 2st prize + 3st price in national most uglyness poeples compitittion!!! angry angry undecided
Nothing can separate monkey and banana;have you eat banana today?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by Ichliebedich(f): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
yuzedo: oh noooo! cry no wonder all d dog + goat was backing in d estate last nigth. Dat man so ugly he win 1st price, 2st prize + 3st price in national most uglyness poeples compitittion!!! angry angry undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
smh. undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by yuzedo: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
sooo dis tin & very very ugly and dack-skin fido dido loookin man hear dat me + dannyboy alika is rockin bannana iceland sweetest ice cream babes so he want to come and spoil our monopolly?? oh my godd. Time for bilonnare boys emergency estate mitting. We give upp!! angry

13 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by johnstar(m): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
Noted!
Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by mascot87(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
yuzedo: sooo dis tin & very very ugly and dack-skin fido dido loookin man hear dat me + dannyboy alika is rockin bannana iceland sweetest ice cream babes so he want to come and spoil our monopolly?? oh my godd. Time for bilonnare boys emergency estate mitting. We give upp!! angry
Why are you always present when people require you to comment?Nairaland. dey alert you? Na wao angry

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by 3ace(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
One of his numerous assets gotten with state resources. OP, are we suppose to be jubilant? I'm not impressed.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by JohnFrankling(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
lwkm boss you want to kill me with laugh
Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
Billyonaire: His house at Bourdillon was just not right, sometimes I wonder if this man understand the need for peace, how can he live by a noisy roadside, we were just discussing this yesterday, Banana is less noisy and better for him, congrats to the Lion himself. Get well soon.

You were discusing with who ? Fake billyonaire. Never to take you serious again....

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
mascot87:
Why are you always present when people require you to comment?Nairaland. dey alert you? Na wao angry

uses local search I guess
Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by OCTAVO: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
And yet he has a pretty senator as his wife... cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by OCTAVO: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
mascot87:
Nairaland is his office. grin cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by pendusky(m): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
mascot87:
kiss
Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by Nonybb: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
Thieftunubu obviously look like monkies, he needs banana
Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by RoyalRoy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
Yungwizzzy: someone recuperating in the US moved to banana island?? lemme confirm from yuzedo

Finally you removed your eyesore of a signature!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
Royal Roy:

Finally you removed your eyesore of a signature!!

every body's signNATURE is gone
Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by Garrithe1st: 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
3ace: One of his numerous assets gotten with state resources. OP, are we suppose to be jubilant? I'm not impressed.

Nobody asked you to be Jubilant. Just keep ur lying sounds to urself.

If Yuzedo who dropped out of Primary school can have a manshun in Banana iceland I wonder why you think Jagaban cannot afford one...

cool

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
okpara ugo:

You were discusing with who ? Fake billyonaire. Never to take you serious again....
Who cares ? I do not need you, you are inconsequential to me. Please.
Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by Chitexs250(m): 1:10am On Sep 03, 2013
Nairalanders with funny attitude first it was

How does this affect the price of Garri

Like say that one no do
Una enter Tonto dike with front page things

Like say e no reach
Una start first to comment

Like say that no reign
Una enter Oga at the top

We Come think say e don dey end
Beverly Osu matter come show

This time now any little thing
End time things

Nairalanders Una too much Mehn

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by nerodenero: 3:21am On Sep 03, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Nobody asked you to be Jubilant. Just keep ur lying sounds to urself.

If Yuzedo who dropped out of Primary school can have a manshun in Banana iceland I wonder why you think Jagaban cannot afford one...

cool
Dont be a Joke like Yuzedogrin.Can you prove that 'Jagaban' didnt use state resources to acquire that property?
Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 03, 2013
End Times.
Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by dridowu: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2013
nerodenero: Dont be a Joke like Yuzedogrin.Can you prove that 'Jagaban' didnt use state resources to acquire that property?
u too can proof to us that he use state money to acqiure d properties
@topic, Jagaban of Nigeria Politics.
Double Twala for Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Omo Alhaja)
Get well Soon
Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 03, 2013
I'm sure the other rogues in Banana Island would he horrified by this development. All manner of hangers-on and devoted noisemakers would be flooding the place daily to pay homage to their frog-eyed god. This would ruin the serenity that hitherto characterised the place, wherein resident rogues are used to enjoying their (mostly) ill-gotten wealth in peace.
Re: Bola Tinubu Moves To Banana Island by mascot87(m): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2013
pendusky:
kiss
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? / GMB Chief Of Staff / The Thread For Nigerian Ethnic Minorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.