Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! (3300 Views)

Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters / PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results / Chris Ngige Wins Anambra Central Senatorial District Ahead Of Dora Akunyili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by fyneguy: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
chukwudi44: APGA and PDP televised their own primaries but APC choose to go and maufacture fake data to deceive nigerians.Shame on you all!!! When was the date for this primaries announced? Which reputable media outlet covered it? APC and their propaganda machine.

cheesy you be APC member? why u wan know when dem announce the primaries? bros, confess, eye don dey turn u cheesy
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
fyneguy:

cheesy you be APC member? why u wan know when dem announce the primaries? bros, confess, eye don dey turn u cheesy

Bros when did they announce the date for this primaries? Which reputable media outlet covered it?
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
waternogetenemy: APC will never win Anambra and their chances have further been reduced with the resurface of Soludo. Dat guy wen he actually announces that he will be contesting on PDM,his support will go sky high. Then u will understand the meaning of everything good and bad work together for good to those destined by the most high.(quote me on this if Soludo contest)

Soludo is the change Anambra is looking for, he is innovative, articulate and a vissionary.

waternogetenemy: APC will never win Anambra and their chances have further been reduced with the resurface of Soludo. Dat guy wen he actually announces that he will be contesting on PDM,his support will go sky high. Then u will understand the meaning of everything good and bad work together for good to those destined by the most high.(quote me on this if Soludo contest)

Soludo is the change Anambra is looking for, he is innovative, articulate and a vissionary.

Yeah soludo all the way!! PDM gubernatorial PDP presidential!!

1 Like

Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by waternogetenemy: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
chukwudi44:

Seconded 100%. APGA has done Soludo a big favour.
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by duality(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
when I saw those numbers, I knew it was a joke. Hope ngige doesn't have plans to import aliens during the elections proper.
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by phlamy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: A beg, which kind primary dey produce dis kind result? 63,000 votes for primary election? Haba! How many dully registered voters dey Anambra? How many people elected Peter Obi in 2010? Dis na APC magic. Dis na SENSELESS rigging

The same number of duly registered voters that gave GEJ up to 2 million voters in 2011 in Anambra alone.
#Samepeople
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by phlamy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
chukwudi44:

I guess Atiku now makes sense.
Power is something else
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by 1wolex85: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
phlamy:

I guess Atiku now makes sense.
Power is something else
Thank you sir! They call atiku a big thief (which I dont necessarily dispute) as well as boko haram sponsor but its now ok since soludo has joined the party. These are the same pple calling ngige a sell out for joining apc.they will come and tell you they are voting for personality instead of party. What is good for soludo should be good for ngige. Nigerians and double standards!

1 Like

Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by Bensonn: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Sincere nigerian = INsincerenigerian
waternogetenemy = waterWEYgetenemy

onlytruth = always lies

1 Like

Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 03, 2013
1wolex85:
Thank you sir! They call atiku a big thief (which I dont necessarily dispute) as well as boko haram sponsor but its now ok since soludo has joined the party. These are the same pple calling ngige a sell out for joining apc.they will come and tell you they are voting for personality instead of party. What is good for soludo should be good for ngige. Nigerians and double standards!

THE THING TIRE PERSON, HAUSAS ARE ANGELS NOW.
THOUGHT THEY WOULD NEVER VOTE FOR ANY "ABOKI" PARTY
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by Onyejiuwaokoh: 12:11am On Sep 03, 2013
The worst mistake Ngige made is joining a party seen by the Igbos as terrorrist party. And his comment during the deportation and dumping of his fellow kingsmen near river niger in the mid night by the Lagos state government. I only advise him to be careful while lavishing his money in the name of campaign because Igbos will not fall to the trick of Northerners to get power in 2015, which they cannot mistakingly allow it to reach other Zones again.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by biafranqueen: 12:19am On Sep 03, 2013
Wow so Uba has a chance ayy
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by bashydemy(m): 12:44am On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

Grass root ki flower root ni.Where were all tis people during the last elctions.If they all voted for him he should @ leat have scored 63000 votes during the last elctions but funny enough he couldn't even muster that figure throughout the state only to get it @ just a party primaries.
Sorry bro this is really a sad new for you i guess, Well remember then in 2010 its was only ACN, But now its ACN+ANPP+CPC+some part of APGA loyal to Rochas+DPP+ some member who decamp to APC due to Soludo saga. Una never see anything Ngige will poll over 120k votes come November.
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by bashydemy(m): 12:47am On Sep 03, 2013

Sorry bro Soludo joining atiku just add salt to his wound. if soludo poll 50k call me bastard.
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by Chitexs250(m): 1:17am On Sep 03, 2013
Nairalanders with funny attitude first it was

How does this affect the price of Garri

Like say that one no do
Una enter Tonto dike with front page things

Like say e no reach
Una start first to comment

Like say that no reign
Una enter Oga at the top

We Come think say e don dey end
Beverly Osu matter come show

This time now any little thing
End time things

Nairalanders Una too much Mehn

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by softwareman(m): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

Me sef tireoo.Ngige did not even get up to 63 votes during the last gubernatorial poll in the state.Only APC primaries de produce 63000 votes
NGIGE scores more than 60, 000 votes in the last governorship election. Option a4 adopted by APC is also a more democratic form of internal democracy than PDP 's highly manipulative delegate system.
The figures also indicate that contrary to all the falsehoods and propaganda NGIGE and APC are very on ground in anambra state.

Haters and doomsayers have been shamed .
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by softwareman(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
My brother, I tire for APC and Ngige magic. This rigging is senseless, laughable, shameless, needless and ridiculous. Na so dem wan take rule Nigeria, with wayo and magomago? Smh
My brother your frustration, shock and disillusionment is understandable. Obviously the campaign of tribal hatred and division is not working as expected.

Sorry. Pele.
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by softwareman(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

Me sef tireoo.Ngige did not even get up to 63 votes during the last gubernatorial poll in the state.Only APC primaries de produce 63000 votes
Please go and learn how option a4 works. Stop exposing your ignorance here.
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by Bensonn: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2013
bashy_demy: Sorry bro Soludo joining atiku just add salt to his wound. if soludo poll 50k call me bastard.
mr brother bashy
50k? !!!! Did i hear you say 50k? Soludo will not poll 5k will PDM, infact if soludo poll 5k with pdm call me a bastard. As Ngige has rightful said his opponents are jittery of his popularity...infact the ethnic card they played did not work out at all so they are now afraid, shameless haters will be shocked come novermber 16th. Like i said before keeping a doctor standby will be a wise decision to avoid collapsing when the result is announced. In the language of berem

SAI NGIGE!!!
SAI APC!!!
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2013
software man:
NGIGE scores more than 60, 000 votes in the last governorship election. Option a4 adopted by APC is also a more democratic form of internal democracy than PDP 's highly manipulative delegate system.
The figures also indicate that contrary to all the falsehoods and propaganda NGIGE and APC are very on ground in anambra state.

Haters and doomsayers have been shamed .

Bros Ngige scored about 60,500 votes in the whole state only to get 63000 @ a mere party primaries!! I would not be contesting this figures if these primaries was televised or covered by any reputable media outlet.
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2013
Bensonn:
mr brother bashy
50k? !!!! Did i hear you say 50k? Soludo will not poll 5k will PDM, infact if soludo poll 5k with pdm call me a bastard. As Ngige has rightful said his opponents are jittery of his popularity...infact the ethnic card they played did not work out at all so they are now afraid, shameless haters will be shocked come novermber 16th. Like i said before keeping a doctor standby will be a wise decision to avoid collapsing when the result is announced. In the language of berem

SAI NGIGE!!!
SAI APC!!!

Bros PDM has even more chance to win than APC perceived to be a northern and yoruba party.
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by MafiaMan: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros PDM has even more chance to win than APC perceived to be a northern and yoruba party.

So you are going to vote for Atiku's party? A boko haram sponsor? shocked
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by Bensonn: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

chukwudi i have known you to be delusional but i never expected your blockheadedness to reach this record low. So the over 70k APC delegates that voted for both Ngige and Ezeemo are ghosts abi? If only Apc members qualified to vote during the primaries are more than 70k how them will PDM win Apc when other of ngige numerous fans win join the process come novermber? My guy i think you shld ask your doctor to represcribe a new medication for you, this current one seem to have been abused
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by emiye(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2013
Yesterday was the deadline for parties to submit their candidate list.

APC now has Ngige. Has PDM submitted soludo's name to INEC?
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by Chukwunyelu101: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros Ngige scored about 60,500 votes in the whole state only to get 63000 @ a mere party primaries!! I would not be contesting this figures if these primaries was televised or covered by any reputable media outlet.
My guy stop being ignorant ......... They can't cover 21 L.G.A 's and all their wards at the same time. Find better claim my friend. The primaries wer the most free in the state. Ask around. Abum onye anambra.
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by Spray(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
berem: correct! ko si were! gba be! cool
it all started frm ur compound
Re: Dr Chris Ngige wins APC's Anambra Gubernatorial Primaries!!! by chukel(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
pullyacap: Anambra APC Governorship Primaries Results (1): Anambra East - Ezeemo 946, Ngige 3,045. Awka South - Ezeemo 454, Ngige 2,917."

: Anambra APC LG Results: Anaocha - Ezeemo 239, Ngige 3,244. Ayamelum - Ezeemo 98, Ngige 988. Idemili South - Ezeemo 333, Ngige 5,247."

:
Anambra APC LG Results (3): Njikoka - Ezeemo 714, Ngige 3,879. Aguata - Ezeemo 1,856, Ngige 3,384. Nnewi South - Ezeemo 118, Ngige 925."

Anambra APC Primaries 4: Nnewi Nth - Ezeemo 403, Ngige 754. Anambra West - Ezeemo 370, Ngige 2,829. Idemili North - Ezeemo 179, Ngige 4,316"

Anambra APC Primaries Results 5: Awka North - Ezeemo 248, Ngige 3,412. Dunukofia - 76, Ngige 2,426. Ekwusigo - Ezeemo 292, Ngige 1,085."

Anambra APC Primaries (6): - Ogbaru - Ezeemo 772, Ngige 3,086. Ihiala - Ezeemo 1,089 Ngige 6,938. Orumba North - Ezeemo 413 Ngige 2,451."

Anambra APC Primaries (7): Orumba South - Ezeemo 423 Ngige 3,865. Oyi - Ezeemo 252 Ngige 2,108. Onitsha South - Ezeemo 127, Ngige 1,478."

Anambra APC Governorship Primaries Results (cool: Onitsha North - Ezeemo 162 Ngige 4,878.

GRAND TOTAL, 21 LGs:

Godwin Ezeemo - 9,564,

Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige - 63,255

SOURCE: @elrufai via Twitter
Seriously, I want Ngige to win d gubernatorial elections irrespective of which party he emerges frm. Dat said, am surprised at the figures been bandied in dis primaries. I really dnt see hw delegates will number up to sixty smth thousand. The figure makes it look like wat is obtainable in LG elections. Dy shud pls do d right tin so dat wen Ngige gets to power as governor, he won't av unnecessary litigations. Ngige all d way
Well a more vivid hypothesis for insincere nigerian, chukwudi nd tahaqar is dat APC is a conglomerate of about 4 political parties. If all diz individual parties dat make up APC bring dia delegates, one could arrive at such number. It was wise doing it LGA by LGA, else no one venue wud av contained dem. Wise pple. Really wise pple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attack Planned For Two Months, Says Sanusi / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju / About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence (April 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.