Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

How To Bypass Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Bypass Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online (628 Views)

Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here / business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 / Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Bypass Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 03, 2013
Due to the abuse of the internet by some Nigerian miscreants, it has become increasingly difficult for legitimate business and service providers operating in Nigeria to attract and earn the trust of clients online both local and international.

An easy way to eliminate this situation is to get a US Virtual Phone Number.

What is US virtual phone number?
It is a US phone number that is configured to ring on your phone line here in Nigeria when dialed.
In other words, its like making your sim have another number which you can be contacted with.

You can get your sim configured to a US Phone Number online at this site> UsaCallSms

Having a USA Phone Number can help you make more money online because

When a client notice that you have a US Phone line they assume that you are in the US or have business affiliates in the US, thereby eliminating the Nigeria scam reputation.

Also, you will be able to get accepted into various American money making online programs, surveys and free trials if you fill in a US Phone Number for verification during registration.

If you have any questions drop your comments and i shall try my best to answer them ASAP.

You can also visit this Nairaland thread link below for further info on USA Phone Numbers online:

https://www.nairaland.com/1417258/get-usa-phone-number-calls#17756029

My contact
+2348124042953
Re: How To Bypass Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online by riteprice1: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2013
Interesting
Re: How To Bypass Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
riteprice1: Interesting
Yeah. So now you can get more clients on fiverr.
Re: How To Bypass Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online by articleplux: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Just got mine and it works well. Nice service
Re: How To Bypass Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
articleplux: Just got mine and it works well. Nice service
Thanks.
Re: How To Bypass Nigeria Scam Reputation And Make More Money Online by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
One other good thing about this US Number is that the call are cheaper when compare to using your normal phone to make international calls

(1) (Reply)

.. / Telexfree / Portacabin Manufacturer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.