Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Western Nigeria:Nigeria should take me to international court & loss-Engr Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Western Nigeria:Nigeria should take me to international court & loss-Engr Musiwa (469 Views)

Biafran;seun Should Be Dragged To The International Court Of Justice. / Int / Haul Nigeria Before The International Court Of Justice ICJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Nigeria:Nigeria should take me to international court & loss-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 4:50am On Sep 03, 2013
Sovereign Western Nigeria(SWN):Nigeria should take me to international court & loss-Engr Musiwa
Re: Western Nigeria:Nigeria should take me to international court & loss-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 4:52am On Sep 03, 2013
embarassed undecided
Re: Western Nigeria:Nigeria should take me to international court & loss-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
grin embarassed undecided

You are going to loss the case, ask an international lawyer..

You can see that some of your nigeria lawyers, dont know what they are doing. Like fashola (senior advocate of Nigeria) took jang to court.

I am waiting.

Look at your past leaders and their educational background. You can see they lack the knowledge to know this things.
Re: Western Nigeria:Nigeria should take me to international court & loss-Engr Musiwa by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Western Nigeria:Nigeria should take me to international court & loss-Engr Musiwa by musiwa1h: 1:51am On Sep 04, 2013
Ojukwu was not wrong but the only thing ojukwu did wrong

1. He change the name to biafra which was not the same as eastern nigeria than own the sovereign right.
2. Ojukwu did not follow international process..

(1) (Reply)

Suntai Drags Taraba Speaker, Lawmakers To Court / Osun Cancels Pre-nursery In Public Schools / American Used Hp Probook 4530s Intel Core i3... 59k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.