Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Get Out Of Toxic Relationship!!!(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Get Out Of Toxic Relationship!!!(photo) (909 Views)

I Never Knew It Was A Toxic Relationship... / Toxic Father And Less Optimum Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Out Of Toxic Relationship!!!(photo) by money121(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2013
If you're in a toxic relationship, you probably know you want to get out. But you feel stuck, paralyzed, and nagged by doubts.
You might cling to hope that he could change.
You might cling onto the idea that things will revert to theway they were in the beginning.
You might have had your self-esteem whittled away so badly that you feel like you can't leave or deserve all his abuse.
Perhaps you are married and feel like you need to stick to the "worse" part of "for better or worse" even if that means having your soul gutted on a daily basis. For whatever reason, you haven't left yet.
But here are ways to get out of a toxic relationship.
* Begin to live for you.The first step, even before you leave, is to begin to build back up your confidence and sense of yourself as a person outside of your partner. Think about what you'd like to do (not what HE would like you to do) and then start to do it. It might mean just reading a book. It might mean taking a class. It might mean joining a gym. Start to do things for yourself so you can begin to realize that there is a life outside of your relationship and you can get a little of your mojo back. Do it even if he complains about it.
** Begin to "let go."Mentally begin to detach from the relationship, and I don't mean begin to harden your heart or tell yourself you don't care. I mean letting go ofthe idea that you can change anyone. If a person wants to change, they do it themselves.
They start to look into therapy, classes, support groups, etc. Begin to accept that you can't make anyone happy, can't make anyone grow up, can't, in fact, http://www./2013/08/get-out-of-toxic-relationship.html

Re: Get Out Of Toxic Relationship!!!(photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2013
Which kin photo be dis na

1 Like

Re: Get Out Of Toxic Relationship!!!(photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2013
Eeeeyaaaaa,see as the woman close her face....well rat poison is a cheap commodity grin grin angry

Hate abusive men.My project in uni then was based on such abuse.I see such men as cowards undecided undecided
I can KILL when am abused.FACT!!!
Re: Get Out Of Toxic Relationship!!!(photo) by money121(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2013
lynpetra: Eeeeyaaaaa,see as the woman close her face....well rat poison is a cheap commodity grin grin angry
U wicked oooo.. Choi u mean mk she go swallow rat poison.... Do u tink that can cure the problem
Re: Get Out Of Toxic Relationship!!!(photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Get Out Of Toxic Relationship!!!(photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2013
money121:
U wicked oooo.. Choi u mean mk she go swallow rat poison.... Do u tink that can cure the problem

No, I mean she shud cook veggie soup for him.. tongue
Re: Get Out Of Toxic Relationship!!!(photo) by Kingauthur: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2013
lynpetra:

Exactly my thought cheesy[quote author=lynpetra]
Re: Get Out Of Toxic Relationship!!!(photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2013
Kingauthur:

Exactly my thought cheesy

Deciphering what I meant wasn't hard,was it cheesy
Re: Get Out Of Toxic Relationship!!!(photo) by money121(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2013
lynpetra:

Hmmmm i trust u na her back u go dey.... But do u tink that can solve the issue??
Re: Get Out Of Toxic Relationship!!!(photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2013
money121:
Hmmmm i trust u na her back u go dey.... But do u tink that can solve the issue??

Permanently!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: What Wrong With This Picture ?? / Marriage Isn't For Me! / How Extent Will You Defend Your Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.