Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Bale Reveals Ronaldo Was Major Factor In Madrid Move - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bale Reveals Ronaldo Was Major Factor In Madrid Move (527 Views)

Gareth Bale Spurs- Real Madrid Move Confirmed / Bale Completes Real Madrid Move / Christiano Ronaldo Was On Thursday Evening With His Russia Model Star Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bale Reveals Ronaldo Was Major Factor In Madrid Move by Emekemini: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2013
Bale reveals Ronaldo was major factor in Madrid moveThe Wales international has nothing but praise for the prolific attacker and has stressed that his hefty price tag will not affect him

Gareth Bale has stated that the presence of Cristiano Ronaldo at RealMadrid was one of the reasons why he joined the Liga giants and added that he's looking forward to playing alongside the Portugal star.The 24-year-old signed a six-year deal with the Blancoson Monday to complete his €100 million move from Tottenham and he's keen to team up with the former Manchester United star.

"For me Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player in the world," Bale said at a press conference. "His presence played a big part in my decision to join Madrid. It will be an honour to play alongside him.

"What about penalties and free-kicks?
Ronaldo is the boss here at Madrid. Let's see what he says."I don't need to help Ronaldo to be the best in the world - he has already shown it."
The Welshman then went on to stress that his hefty price-tag does not put any extra pressure on him and added that he's determined to help Madrid win silverware."
The transfer fee is not something that affects me. It's something between Madrid and Spurs. It only brings extra pressure if I want it to."The biggest pressure here is to help Madrid win trophies. I want to win silverware here and help the club winthe Champions League."Bale could make his official Madrid debut away against Villarreal on September 13 after the international break

source: www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4099/spain/2013/09/02/4232156/bale-reveals-ronaldo-was-major-factor-in-madrid-move?ICID=PP_13913
Re: Bale Reveals Ronaldo Was Major Factor In Madrid Move by nerodenero: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2013
Neymar's move to Barca prompted Real Madrid to sign Bale. Can wait to see Bale-Ronaldo and Messi-Neymar combination in the next El-Classico come October grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Bale Reveals Ronaldo Was Major Factor In Madrid Move by naijalodge(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2013
nerodenero: Neymar's move to Barca prompted Real Madrid to sign Bale. Can wait to see Bale-Ronaldo and Messi-Neymar combination in the next El-Classico come October grin grin grin.
lol..omo see gobe..la liga go hot dis season ooo...those pairs go be bomb oo...anxiously waiting for El classico..

1 Like

Re: Bale Reveals Ronaldo Was Major Factor In Madrid Move by naijalodge(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2013
mod abeg take this to front page,we want to see people views and comment...bale seems humble oo

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Juventus Uefa Champions League Final. Tommorow by 8:45pm / Messi Could Make Shock Move To, see where to / People Hated Real-madrid When Mourinho Was Coaching Us - Pepe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.