Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

People Hated Real-madrid When Mourinho Was Coaching Us - Pepe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / People Hated Real-madrid When Mourinho Was Coaching Us - Pepe (522 Views)

Which Club Is The Most Hated In The World / I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho / Revealed! Epl's Most Hated Club. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Hated Real-madrid When Mourinho Was Coaching Us - Pepe by Ramsonkayode(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Former Madrid Defender, Pepe, has guaranteed the club was "detested" amid Jose Mourinho's spell as coach.

Mourinho put in three years accountable for the La Liga club somewhere around 2010 and 2013, amid which he conflicted with club chief, Iker Casillas and some different players including Pepe.

"Under Mourinho, individuals loathed us when we got out there," Pepe told Cadena Ser.

"It kept going three years and express gratitude toward God it went rapidly. Things changed when [Carlo] Ancelotti came in, you could see individuals began treating us diverse once more."

Pepe says he appreciates working with current Madrid manager, Zinedine Zidane and has become over anything that happened before.

"What happened with Mourinho is in the past now," he said. "I was solid and got over it. I kept up my abnormal state at Madrid.

"Mourinho and Zidane are altogether different, one could say they are alternate extremes. In any case, dislike one is terrible and the other is great.

"Mourinho has a ton of experience as a mentor, with awesome clubs and players. Zidane has just barely begun in La Liga a year ago. Yet, he has played at the largest amount himself and dependably realizes what's normal on the pitch.

"Zidane has been a player and realizes what we think. He had a splendid profession at Madrid, so comprehends what the weight resemble here."

Source:http://www.urbangists.com/2016/09/people-hated-real-madrid-when-mourinho-was-coaching-us.html

(1) (Reply)

Official: Mahrez Granted Permission To Speak To Manchester United. / UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona On 20th February 2018 (news Update) / My Captain Cesc Fabregas Is Charged 4 Spitting Wot Sort Of Fa Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.