Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,939 members, 7,841,605 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Oya Take Am! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Oya Take Am! (5510 Views)

Confession Time: Oya Swear That You Never Did Any Of This When You Were Young / Advantage Of Being Ugly Oya!! Come Lets List Them / Are You Smart To Crack This? Oya Come Online! Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
ITbomb:
And you expect me to believe that trash you spew out came out from a brain
*scoffs* i dont expect you to believe cos i know you dont have what it takes...so you see, #shrugs#
Re: Oya Take Am! by ITbomb(m): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
ATMC: *scoffs* i dont expect you to believe cos i know you dont have what it takes...so you see, #shrugs#
See this small girl wey dey talk wey I dey , collect this number 4203247761 go check my account balance for Zenith Bank whether I be your mate.
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
ITbomb:
See this small girl wey dey talk wey I dey , collect this number 4203247761 go check my account balance for Zenith Bank whether I be your mate.
whatever yhu have at zenith bank is as useful to you as the ash in the ashtray...
Re: Oya Take Am! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
ATMC: .

cool cool cool
Re: Oya Take Am! by britneykyute(f): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
been observin dx ITBOMB...smh @ his IQ dah z no better dan nigerian roads... sad angry
Re: Oya Take Am! by ITbomb(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
britneykyute: been observin dx ITBOMB...smh @ his IQ dah z no better dan nigerian roads... sad angry
Your obsession with ITbomb is becoming rather embarrassing .
For your information , I am happily engaged
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
britneykyute: been observin dx ITBOMB...smh @ his IQ dah z no better dan nigerian roads... sad angry
sweeeeeeetheaaaaart!!!!! where have you been?
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
ITbomb:
Your obsession with ITbomb is becoming rather embarrassing .
For your information , I am happily engaged
hahahaha...who wants to practise child abuse being engaged to you? tongue
Re: Oya Take Am! by PrettySpicey(f): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
@AMTC
I kinda enjoyed ur jokes. But I gotta say I enjoyed ur attitude more wink
Way to go, girl.

1 Like

Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
PrettySpicey: @AMTC
I kinda enjoyed ur jokes. But I gotta say I enjoyed ur attitude more wink
Way to go, girl.
you are quite appreciative kiss
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 6:22am On Dec 07, 2013
Some girls give each other the emptiest compliments I've ever heard "aww babe you're just omg like I can't" what the Bleep did you just say
...And that awkward moment when someone is crying and you're trying your hardest not to laugh.smileysmileysmiley
Re: Oya Take Am! by ITbomb(m): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2013
I was opportune to bring myself to listen to girls' chatter for 30mins , it amaze me how someone could use so many words to say nothing
Re: Oya Take Am! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
ATMC:
OCHUKO serving everyone at his Mother's Burial but ignored his best friend.. AKPOS: Ochuko, don't forget that my mother will also die soon...
This got me rolling on the floor.
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
ITbomb: I was opportune to bring myself to listen to girls' chatter for 30mins , it amaze me how someone could use so many words to say nothing
its called**pick up ur dictionary** are you reeeady? angry
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
Reyginus: This got me rolling on the floor.
the guy is craaaaazyyyy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Oya Take Am! by ITbomb(m): 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
ATMC: its called**pick up ur dictionary** are you reeeady? angry
Lets start , first of all tell me why u should shout 'it is a lie!! ' when I just confirm to you that the albino n his concubine have been forced out of Seunland
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
ITbomb:
Lets start , first of all tell me why u should shout 'it is a lie!! ' when I just confirm to you that the albino n his concubine have been forced out of Seunland
...well, not like nl is any man's business...watch out the next to be forced out might be*u know who*
Re: Oya Take Am! by ITbomb(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
ATMC: ...well, not like nl is any man's business...watch out the next to be forced out might be*u know who*
If Adaobi goes , I will stop eating snake peppersoup
Re: Oya Take Am! by ATMC(f): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
ITbomb:
If Adaobi goes , I will stop eating snake peppersoup
you are weird#nyama!
Re: Oya Take Am! by jbblues24(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that fun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Application Letter Of Employment By A Job Applicant / No Time / Effects Of Too Much Weed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.