Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals (26963 Views)

Beautiful Shoes & Sandals At N2,500 Only....pick Yours Now! / Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! / Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by fishylomo(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
I think this should be the hand work of Ebonyi boys. The sandals na "Anwuanwu" for them.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
That na confirmed Birkenstock! Till thy kingdom come.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Firefire(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
this is better than been Another stowaway on ARIK Plane.

please dont sell this to BH boys... it will improve their runability.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Auspharm(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
yunglykmine: The tyre home-made sandals will sure last longer than those over-rated Italian Shoes we wear...
The power of Nigerian creativity.

But who will wear this kinda Sandals? tongue

i have a frnd who has used dat stuff 4 nearly 2 and half years.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by yfo: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
berem: Creativity at its peak! Instead of waiting for ASUU to call off strike, boys should learn to be creative. grin

girls should learn what then... angry
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Lilchilz(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
LesbianBoy: End time sandals lipsrsealed
::::LOL.. ENDTIME FC...we don know u nw

Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Drseno1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
End tyme tinz grin
Moods dont ban me o! still End tyme tinz grin
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by mykorheya(m): 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
E N D TYME TINX
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Is this news? We have moved from tyres to nora.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by mykorheya(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by CarmelloANGEL(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nyc one...it will be cheap and durable. So no one shld give us the 'I HAD NO SHOES' excuse again
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Ninilowo(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
We call it Hausa n rele odun in those dayz. o ti wa tipe now........ buh who ll wear thosw thingz now.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Immatex(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
This is an innovative way of managing waste.This re-cycling method must be encouraged and applied. Students of Entrepreneurial must emulate this skillful and resourceful waste management system called waste to wealth.

1 Like

Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by babsomotde(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Great. Good ones. Keep it up.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by felifeli: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Nairalanderz. please don't waste time and resources.

Nothing new here. It has been done since the 60s.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by eminikansoso(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I once wear it when I was in village with my grand father in late 80s in kwara state
Local name Karalaja.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by isarumah(m): 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
This type of sandals has been in existence for decades in the northern part of the country. It is often used by hunters "kauraye" and less priviledged. Any way, a good development as the technology spreads.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by smartg(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
Remind me of when we use to make toy cars with cover of soft drink like coke, fanta nd so on.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Vivyangel: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wat has END TIME got to do with almost every post on Nairaland?if u ve notin 2 write,read wat odas wrote.its nt compulsory 2 comment.plzzz
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Godson201333(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
berem: Creativity at its peak! Instead of waiting for ASUU to call off strike, boys should learn to be creative. grin

Abi now since the Government no wan call of the ASUU strike
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Vivyangel: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wat has ENDTIME got 2 do with almost every post on Nairaland?if u ve notin 2 write,read wat others wrote.its nt compulsory 2 comment.plzzz
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
instead of being this enterprising, the d u m b f u c k s are trying to form NAUG.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by 3ace(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Omo, I go trek go where Moses go see burning bush from naija like 20 times and dis sandals no go chop.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Oppypoppy: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nigerians are gifted buh sadly no encouragement or recognition. Niaja still prefare imported sandals.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by kabaka1: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
yunglykmine: The tyre home-made sandals will sure last longer than those over-rated Italian Shoes we wear...
The power of Nigerian creativity.

But who will wear this kinda Sandals? tongue
If the cost is right n if well marketed, ofcourse there will be demand n a huge market 4 this kind of sands n with time their efforts will born a shoe manufacturing factory with time
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by drnoel: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
bammo: Haahaha. Nice invention, it would probably last long but i dont think i can wear that shocked
U will only wear it when its made by a white man (shakes head). If u don't start now to show appreciation for our Nigerian products, when will u start?
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by tellwisdom: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
I just wont allow these boiz near my car angry
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by nora544: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
Immatex: This is an innovative way of managing waste.This re-cycling method must be encouraged and applied. Students of Entrepreneurial must emulate this skillful and resourceful waste management system called waste to wealth.
That is a very good idea and it will bring also jobs, we in europa make this since many years, because this is money which we call lay on the street.

In my country we collect paper in big boxes, bring bottles also to the big boxes and many other things we call this recycling, but i feel in nigeria you didnot know this word.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Rilwayne001: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
END OF TYM timz
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by SwTonia(f): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
No b 2day since e don dey apen
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
Vivyangel: Wat has END TIME got to do with almost every post on Nairaland?if u ve notin 2 write,read wat odas wrote.its nt compulsory 2 comment.plzzz
dude, stop stressing and try to enjoy the sarcasm. End time tins is the current fad on NL. Get used to it.

1 Like

Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by WINDSOW(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
delpharm: which kind end time tinz b dis

Na wa o.Everytyn END TYM TYNS.U well!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nina’s Plus-sized Swimwear Show At Accra Fashion Week (Photos) / Naija Santa On Beads And Aso Oke Attire (pics) / 24 Piece Make Up Brush Set With Bag Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.