Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals (26957 Views)

Beautiful Shoes & Sandals At N2,500 Only....pick Yours Now! / Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! / Which Do You Prefer.Shoes Or Sandals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Reptyle(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2013
Not trying to knock their hustle. But these kind of sandals have been around for decades now so its not a novel idea. One of my professors back in school made them popular because that was all he wore along with his austere kampala dashiki. grin
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Lawalemi(m): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2013
The kind of farm shoe they call 'tekowi' in my area
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by extremelygolden: 8:03am On Sep 04, 2013
It is called recycling and it is good for our economy
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by avenga1: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2013
Ebig22: d guy try.but wen i dey his age i was the best student in nigeria
BRAVO!! S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡, wat r U̶̲̥̅̊ now? cheesy grin
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Thebrightest(m): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2013
Vivyangel: Wat has ENDTIME got 2 do with almost every post on Nairaland?if u ve notin 2 write,read wat others wrote.its nt compulsory 2 comment.plzzz
Your comment is due to "end time things".
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Chrichigo(m): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2013
yunglykmine: The tyre home-made sandals will sure last longer than those over-rated Italian Shoes we wear...
The power of Nigerian creativity.

But who will wear this kinda Sandals? tongue

The barrow bushers nd truck drivers..nd d combat men..
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by delegiwa(m): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2013

Give these boys another 10 years and you (with all your degrees) will work for them.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by TruthFM(m): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2013
Them for don make this one for good luck make him no stress us for presidency.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2013
Best student in what,truancy,lateness,noice making,last position,2nd to last position,0 over 10, or....
@topic,dont worry u might not have da means or opportunity to get an education,but this is only the beginning of greatness
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by NotNairalandi(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2013
yunglykmine: The tyre home-made sandals will sure last longer than those over-rated Italian Shoes we wear...
The power of Nigerian creativity.

But who will wear this kinda Sandals? tongue
your question is good but na who go answer am bi d wahala! Never relent,keep asking oneday u will get the answer
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2013
I need a pair of these
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by VictorA(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2013
Yeah. That make sense. How much is it? Do anyone in the house know what it cost is? grin.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by UjSizzle(f): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2013
cool cheesy, atleast rain no go spoil am grin
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by hammedkola(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2013
See wetin ASUU cause....Anyway, this is creative but personally, the guy go like work in shell grin
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by guttentag(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2013
Lol.. i remember my dad once bought this type of sandals for me back then in Maiduguri... Life
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by hammedkola(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2013
guttentag: Lol.. i remember my dad once bought this type of sandals for me back then in Maiduguri... Life

Kai... Ngila Zoro
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Elvabeby: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2013
Great invention!
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by LausDeo(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2013
All those shouting great invention should buy the sandals o......
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 04, 2013
This is the strenght of the Nigerian.
If only we have leaders with vision,Nigerians are strong hardworking and resilient people.
God bless us with good leaders...Amen.

for great value on real estate and properties in Lekki,Victoria Island and Ikoyi axis visit
http://www.distributenaija..com/2013/09/updated-properties-for-august-2013-in.html to view our listings or send us a mail at distributeinc@gmail.com or call 08186148370

Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by KDULAR: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2013
Good one from those guys , they are the ones that needs to be given awards for solving a problem. I don't theres anything bad in owning one of these if its a bit comfortable though . It used to be popular and called Jaludo in Uniife (now OAU) way back in the early 80's. It could help while engaging in dirty chores like environmental sanitation, farming and besides who am I to knock somebody's legitimate and worthy hustle or abuse someone for using what he can afford.
In higher institutions in the south west way back early 90's the fad then was to buy moccasins hand made from blue, green brown or black jeans material with the sole cut from used tires.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by blessed4ever: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2013
The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade, titled,'GOD HAS THE ANSWER', in Eagle Square Abuja this weekend, 7th & 8th September, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break,yoke of sin will break,HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by MajorDan: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mtcheewwww, outdated sandal.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by ugonnah(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
mc~evans:
Nice invention cheesy
supported!...at least we hav brains in naija
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by psalmsen(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nice work keep it up. ;DNice work keep it up.
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
blessed4ever: The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade, titled,'GOD HAS THE ANSWER', in Eagle Square Abuja this weekend, 7th & 8th September, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break,yoke of sin will break,HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY KEEP YOUR DUMB FOREIGN MAN-GOD OUT OF HERE!

THIS IS A PAGAN THREAD FOR MADE IN NIGERIA GOODS.. ...... AND GODS !
angry

1 Like

Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by ghananotnaija(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
blessed4ever: The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade, titled,'GOD HAS THE ANSWER', in Eagle Square Abuja this weekend, 7th & 8th September, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break,yoke of sin will break, HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE A CRIMINAL.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Ebigbola(f): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
delpharm: which kind end time tinz b dis
all Na̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊ђ end time tinz Fø̲̣̣я̅ u
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by levelszik(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mrniceguyjohn: boys are not smiling
Upside down smile
Re: Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals by Purplebells: 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
NYSC need to patronize these boys, like endurance trek from lagos to Ghana wouldn't be difficult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nina’s Plus-sized Swimwear Show At Accra Fashion Week (Photos) / What Days Can I Get First Grade Cloths In Katangua / Naija Santa On Beads And Aso Oke Attire (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.