Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Free Forex Technical Analysis/ Signals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Forex Technical Analysis/ Signals (808 Views)

Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng / Download Free Forex Ea/robots Free With Successful Backtest / Technical Analysis Using Aptistock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Forex Technical Analysis/ Signals by chimex4u(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2008
Hello Everybody its nice to be part of this wonderful forum were ideas are been shared dreams been achieved and proabably partners been met smiles!!!. This is my first post here and definitely has to be in the business section .
After about 3 years of trading forex there is nothing as intersting as it is and it keeps on getting better each day. I decided to have a blog of mine were i place my daily positons and technical analysis on forex trading which i am sure u guys can have a look and see if they are right.
I am well assured that over 70% of my trades are profitable as long as i am able to be patient and disciplined to follow it.
My blog is www.chimexfx..com.
Please do drop your comments and my e-mail add is chimex4real@gmail.com and phone is 08078934698 if u need coaching or advice take care you all and make the PIPS thats what fx is all about anyway!!!

Trade cautiously and patiently never click because u feel but rather you know!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business / Corp Member / Where Can I Fund My Alertpay Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.