Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Learn How To Use Petrel,smt Kingdom Suite And Opendtect With Ease - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn How To Use Petrel,smt Kingdom Suite And Opendtect With Ease (1974 Views)

Get Trained In PMP & Its Integration With MS Office Suite And Get Certified / Get Trained In PMP & Its Integration With MS Office Suite And Get Certified / Info On Training In Petrel,geographix And Other Geology Software In Lag And PH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Use Petrel,smt Kingdom Suite And Opendtect With Ease by neyofather(m): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Learn how to use Petrel to perform the following analysis;
Loading of 3D seismic data
Well log correlation
Picking of faults
Seismic-to-well tie
Mapping of horizons
Generation of both time and depth structure maps
Generation of various attributes maps
Perform sequence stratigraphic analysis
And so on.
Interested young geoscientist that reside around lekki side lagos state can reach me via 08066738612 or email-witygeoscientist@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Want The Details On A Brand New Way To Make $20 Per Referral For Free / I Want To Stay Alive / I Need Feedback On These Professional Courses Please,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.