Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Want To Stay Alive - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Stay Alive (1971 Views)

Oldest Woman Alive In The World Today Celebrates 399 Years Real / How To Stay Motivated All Day Long And Destroy Laziness / 8 Things A Nigerian Job Seeker Can Do To Stay Motivated While Job Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Stay Alive by Albinoflash(m): 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
My dear beloved friends,brother,sisters,mother's,fathers and to all well meaning nigerians who called me tonight because of my cryptic message,i want to say thank u for ur supports and my God will bless u all.i was a coward when i taught of taking my own life and i will even be more foolish if i ever think of dat afta all the prayers and words of encouragement i got tonight.am staying strong and i mean it and i promise to ever be strong.i have neva felt this happy all my life since after knowing that people can love me genuinly even without knowing me personally.my problems are not just financial,but it is not very far from it.this is my account details for those who wished to shower me financial help:acc no.2056669877,acc name :monye emmanuel ifechukwude.bank :uba.,.tonight i had the best feeling of my life.thanks nairaland,thanks lala,ishilove et al,

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by MrMumu: 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
MrMumu:
this is my account details for those who wished to shower me financial help:acc no.2056669877,acc name :monye emmanuel ifechukwude.bank :uba.,.[/b]tonight i had the best feeling of my life.thanks nairaland,thanks lala,ishilove et al,
lipsrsealed

New format o grin cheesy grin cheesy
Haha i can't stop laughing cheesy grin cheesy

You never ready to die. You just need money but you just too dey lazy to work dey find new NL scamming format online grin cheesy

No be edited hospital letter again or fake wheel chair patient or school fees and about to drop out format cheesy grin cheesy

Tho this NL hunger paid me that year in my year 2 o one nairalander even sent me 200$ after getting about 80k from other nairalanders o omo i go school that day me and my niggas bottle up till dawn chai.
But I'm fully repented now and a strong critic of fraud in general so oga if you need help go work abeg there are a lot of jobs out there to keep you good till something big comes na just big boy dey make us avoid those levels angry

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by Officialgarri: 12:09am On Sep 26, 2019
MrMumu:
lipsrsealed [/b]

You never ready to die. You just need money but you just too dey lazy to work dey find new NL scamming format online grin cheesy

No be edited hospital letter again or fake wheel chair patient or school fees and about to drop out format cheesy grin cheesy

Tho this NL hunger paid me that year in my year 2 o one nairalander even sent me 200$ after getting about 80k from other nairalanders o omo i go school that day me and my niggas bottle up till dawn chai.
But I'm fully repented now and a strong critic of fraud in general so oga if you need help go work abeg there are a lot of jobs out there to keep you good till something big comes na just big boy dey make us avoid those levels angry
Shut the fûck up dude. Being an albino is enough to make one depressed and being broke is one of the main reasons for being suicidal angry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by falcon01: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2019
well this is weird

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by myfan: 12:18am On Sep 26, 2019
If you can help him financially and otherwise, please do. I don't think he's 100% fake.
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by Birdeyeview: 12:20am On Sep 26, 2019
Life itself is a gift from GOD. We show our appreciation by cherishing it always. Life come's with some up's and down irrespective of our racial or ethnic background, skin colour or nationale so you just have to live through it. Value life man. life is short indeed but the longest if not cut short. So Live. Love. Learn.
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by myfan: 12:20am On Sep 26, 2019
MrMumu:
lipsrsealed [/b]

Had there been he went ahead with the suicide, I'm sure you would by now not be typing this. You seem not to know depression is real and it kills
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by MrMumu: 12:29am On Sep 26, 2019
myfan:

Had there been he went ahead with the suicide, I'm sure you would by now not be typing this. You seem not to know depression is real and it kills
I can't help someone who makes comments like this I'd rather use the cash to wipe my butt

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by kalu61(m): 12:33am On Sep 26, 2019
You got our support bro but if you dare scam people, you conscience will not see peace
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by Albinoflash(m): 12:39am On Sep 26, 2019
kalu61:
You got our support bro but if you dare scam people, you conscience will not see peace
thank u sir
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by Albinoflash(m): 12:50am On Sep 26, 2019
MrMumu:

I can't help someone who makes comments like this I'd rather use the cash to wipe my butt
sorry my phone is not too bright i couldn't see that clearly and i cant go back now to c all my previous post,i saw something that has to do with islam which is petty and uncalled for posted by me,i apologise for that,as a person i don't even deserve all this love and concerns am getting from well meaning nigerians..if God can forgive all our sins i pray u too can forgive me for all those fowl comments i made on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by MrMumu: 12:57am On Sep 26, 2019
Albinoflash:
sorry my phone is not too bright i couldn't see that clearly and i cant go back now to c all my previous post,i saw something that has to do with islam which is petty and uncalled for posted by me,i apologise for that,as a person i don't even deserve all this love and concerns am getting from well meaning nigerians..if God can forgive all our sins i pray u too can forgive me for all those fowl comments i made on nairaland
Happyguy yahoo no dey pay again abi God punish you there you must kill yourself tonight o omo ale.

Ur phone is not too bright you're a good actor sule grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by Albinoflash(m): 1:01am On Sep 26, 2019
MrMumu:

Happyguy yahoo no dey pay again abi God punish you there you must kill yourself tonight o omo ale.

Ur phone is not too bright you're a good actor sule grin
i use nokia 222,so u know what i mean by phone not so bright its a small phone
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by Ezemarcel(m): 1:12am On Sep 26, 2019
Just passing ooo
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by SendAbroad: 1:39am On Sep 26, 2019
Volunteer Nairalander with old moniker close by in his area should verify him.
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:00am On Sep 26, 2019
AS THE DRAMA SEEMS TO TURN OUT
1. A depressed person is in desperate need of money.
2. He was willing to do anything to make the money.
3. He then planned to dupe people with suicide.
4. So, he created new accounts to aid his plan.
5. He then went to post on a high traffic thread with his old account.
6. Luckily for him he had been shouting depression long ago, so many people believed his story.
7. Unfortunately for him, not all Nairalanders think with their hearts only, but BRAIN too.

In summary, it seems the scammer is a financially depressed person willing to do anything to make the money..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by jeff1607(m): 2:29am On Sep 26, 2019
Albinoflash:
My dear beloved friends,brother,sisters,mother's,fathers and to all well meaning nigerians who called me tonight because of my cryptic message,i want to say thank u for ur supports and my God will bless u all.i was a coward when i taught of taking my own life and i will even be more foolish if i ever think of dat afta all the prayers and words of encouragement i got tonight.am staying strong and i mean it and i promise to ever be strong.i have neva felt this happy all my life since after knowing that people can love me genuinly even without knowing me personally.my problems are not just financial,but it is not very far from it.this is my account details for those who wished to shower me financial help:acc no.2056669877,acc name :monye emmanuel ifechukwude.bank :uba.,.tonight i had the best feeling of my life.thanks nairaland,thanks lala,ishilove et al,

bro please where do you reside?
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by written007: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
6. Luckily for him he had been shouting depression long ago, so many people believed his story.[color=#000099][/color]
7. Unfortunately for him, not all Nairalanders think with their hearts only, but BRAIN too.

In summary, it seems the scammer is a financially depressed person willing to do anything to make the money..

"Lucky for him he has been shouting depression",

Guy u don't know what you are talking about. U have every right to think the way you do, but do not discourage other people who are emphatic enough to attempt at helping the young man.

What sort of luck is that? You're just surprise people are capable of being angels. We all are, even you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by MrTrend(m): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2019
Scam detected? shocked

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by Bluehill1051: 7:31am On Sep 26, 2019
Please just die! Die Fool! Die! No one loved you, no one will love you! You don't even love yourself! Die! Please DIE!
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by UdyOgwoUde(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Lol.. A lot of dramas in this country.
If this is actually a format to scam people, I'm afraid that one day someone would need real help and we will all see it as a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by Angelacruz: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2019
Tank God for your life...stay strong,work harder ,share your problem to odas.You will make it in life.Suicide is neva an option.Peace
Albinoflash:
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by Shishanwaaba(m): 8:34am On Sep 26, 2019
MrMumu:
lipsrsealed [/b]
Bro u are so stupid. U must not comment. I don't know why Nairaland can't ban some animals like this

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by Shishanwaaba(m): 8:34am On Sep 26, 2019
Bro u are so stupid. U must not comment. I don't know why Nairaland can't ban some animals like this

MrMumu:
lipsrsealed [/b]

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by Shishanwaaba(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2019
If one of ur own has ever gone through depression I bet u won't be talking this way. It is either u talk positively or shut up ur dirty mouth. U can't help s brother in need but u spend every bit of ur time in a guest house. Lord have mercy

CyberEBOLA:
6. Luckily for him he had been shouting depression long ago, so many people believed his story.

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by kingxsamz(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2019
He needs advice, not financial support...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by kingxsamz(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2019
written007:

Guy u don't know what you are talking about. U have every right to think the way you do, but do not discourage other people who are emphatic enough to attempt at helping the young man.

What sort of luck is that? You're just surprise people are capable of being angels. We all are, even you.

So, it is money that'll stop his depression abi?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by falcon01: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2019
Albinoflash:
Dont Apologize for sa:ing the truth
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by falcon01: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2019
CyberEBOLA:

either way, he needed the money, he did what he had to do survive.
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2019
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by myfan: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2019
written007:

Fact is that Mrmumu shouting up and down can't even help the young man even if he's so genuine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Use Petrel,smt Kingdom Suite And Opendtect With Ease / Has Anyone Heard Of The Thousand Naira Store In Ikota Shopping Complex? / Your Birthday holds the key to your Ideal Profession. A must read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.