Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Baby Deacon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Baby Deacon (465 Views)

Brian Deacon Sends A Message To Christians "I Am Not Jesus Christ" / Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth / Is It Right to Worship The Picture Of Brian Deacon(Jesus)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baby Deacon by sidespin: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
BABY DEACON

A deacon, a leader, (who) supposed to be setting an example in the church, got mad and wouldn't come (to church). I knew something happened because his wife kept coming. (SOME MEN WOULD BE IN A MESS IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE GOOD WIVES.) I saw him in town and he would hardly talk to me. He was hard and cold, puffed up like a toad frog. His wife was a sweet person and I asked her, "What's wrong with him?"

She said, "Oh, he's mad about something. He went home from church and went to bed. He wouldn't even talk to me for three days. I finally just asked him what was wrong. I thought maybe it was me. But it wasn't. And it's not exactly you. Somebody sat in his pew (chair). He always sits right here in the second pew, the second seat from the end. When he got here and someone was sitting there, he got so mad he stood up. He wouldn't sit anywhere else." A man like that isn't fit to be a deacon. God never planned that he would remain a spiritual baby. He wants us to grow spiritually. (Hb5:11,12-13) iiTm3:7

How important it is for we as Christians to grow up. That Deacon’s DIAPERS fell off him. That’s what spontaneously happens when one is immature. Whatever the cost, lets strive to be better in our earth-walk. (Kenneth E. Hagin)

There’s still too much carnality in our midst. Our love need to be perfected. We need to walk in love, loving even our enemies. We’re now in a new age, a new season. At the fullness of time there will be God’s greatest move on this earth ever recorded. You either be a part of it or a spectator. Prepare for what is to come. We will shake this world to its very foundation. Sinners will have to relocate to cities where they can freely sin. God’s mighty River of Life will flow from within Him & FLOOD this planet earth. The glory of God will hover on the atmosphere around us. There’s hope for this earth. This earth will be redeemed.

(1) (Reply)

Six Blind Men In Search Of Elephant - Remix / Deadly Sin / Is it Supernatural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.