Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy (286429 Views)

Curing Leukaemia With HIV: Breakthough On Treatment For Cancer? / Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Banx: 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
chanita:
YES,ulcer can be cured completely.

I felt everyone should know about this health issue continually decimating lives from time to time
https:///jwFGdB
Save a life from this heart disease.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by presentley: 7:47am On Dec 16, 2017
geekybabe:

well just like every other medical prescription, u have to be faithful in taking this remedies regularly. Most importantly stay off all this things i listed up. it takes discipline, but its good to be in health so pay the sacrifices. always make a fresh solution of the unripe plantain every 3-4 days. wishing you the best
Hi geeky, you didn't mention anything about storage. Can it be stored in a refrigerator? If yes, then if well refrigerated, can't it stay more the the suggested 3-4days?
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Dacronym(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2017
geekybabe:

Yea. Ulcer causes back pain especially in d lower back. It could also radiate to your neck.
Ok Thanks for your reply
Do you know if it radiates to the middle back as well
like dull pepperish pain on the Skin surface
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by geekybabe(f): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2017
Dacronym:

Ok Thanks for your reply
Do you know if it radiates to the middle back as well
like dull pepperish pain on the Skin surface

ulcer pains does radiate. to the back waist, neck, etc.

you might want to see a doctor if its a pain that is worrisome just to be double sure.

sorry
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by presentley: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2017
geekybabe:

ulcer pains does radiate. to the back waist, neck, etc.

you might want to see a doctor if its a pain that is worrisome just to be double sure.

sorry
You don't want to respond to my question above ni? As per storage of the plantain formula
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by geekybabe(f): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
presentley:

You don't want to respond to my question above ni? As per storage of the plantain formula

Its not meant to be stored in d fridge. I did this plantain therapy a couple of years back.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by presentley: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
geekybabe:

Its not meant to be stored in d fridge. I did this plantain therapy a couple of years back.
okay, thanks for the clarification. So by calculation, the processing(3days) and consumption(4days max) should be around a week?
NB: kudos to you, it's usually very difficult to get comments from OPs of thread as old as this, lol. We owe you one.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by stebanj: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2018
@geekybabe I just want to thank you, i just got out of a terrible gastric ulcer about two days back. All thanks to your update though I’m still feeling some after pain, but not as bad as it was before. Watermelon and carrots is heavenly

1 Like

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by iliyande(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2018
stebanj:
@geekybabe I just want to thank you, i just got out of a terrible gastric ulcer about two days back. All thanks to your update though I’m still feeling some after pain, but not as bad as it was before. Watermelon and carrots is heavenly

Please, what was your resolution to this?
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by stebanj: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
iliyande:

Please, what was your resolution to this?

I ate watermelon, carrots and banana as breakfast lunch and dinner for two days straight, together with Omeprazole and Gestid(for the gas). On the third day, I stopped the Gestid, cos i felt it may lead to purge. Though I know it may not be finally cured but at least the pain I was feeling had reduced drastically, I wouldn’t wish my enemy such pain.

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by geekybabe(f): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
stebanj:

I ate watermelon, carrots and banana as breakfast lunch and dinner for two days straight, together with Omeprazole and Gestid(for the gas). On the third day, I stopped the Gestid, cos i felt it may lead to purge. Though I know it may not be finally cured but at least the pain I was feeling had reduced drastically, I wouldn’t wish my enemy such pain.

Gestid wont lead to purging. It will make you fart a lot but not purge. Keep taking it especially after meals that maybe too peppery or fried.
Wishing you quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by DassaM: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
I was once an ulcer patient, in fact mine was worse that I never knew I had it for years that I have been feeling the symptoms. All I knew then was that after eating beans or garri i will go through severe pain for days.
I got to know i have ulcer the day I consumed (coke, beans, fried egg) and yam, Those in bracket are bad for ulcer. I went through hell that very night. I went to the hospital the following day and I was diagnosed of ULCER. I used series of drugs but those drugs will only stop the pain for a while but at night pains starts again.
I don't even wish my enemy such pain, from burning � of heart to stomach even back pain, sleepless nights. I went through hell.
It was on a faithful day my dad's friend came to visit and he saw GAVISCON on the center table and he told me he use to have ulcer but he used herb�. He said I should use it(herb) for 5days that I will see the result.
I stopped taking my regular medication and started using the herbs and 2days later that was the end of ulcer. You might need this (08167685530)

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by DassaM: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Herb

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by DassaM: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
DassaM:
Herb

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Dacronym(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
DassaM:
Herb
What is the name of the Herb?
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by pat077: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
DassaM:
Herb
help with the name of the herb
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by gbemmypess(f): 9:51am On Mar 04, 2018
bisi16:

Yes that's it. But u still need d filtered water. Unfortunately am not in Nigeria at d moment but will try see if I can connect d woman and get d name of d filter.
Please i need the woman contact concerning the ulcer treatment...thanks
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Healthproducts: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2018
stebanj:

There are some good supplements for curing ulcer completely with no side effects

1 Like

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Healthproducts: 10:03am On Mar 04, 2018
gbemmypess:

Do you have someone suffering with ulcer? There are food supplements that can help in curing of ulcer I have seen testimonies
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by gbemmypess(f): 10:05am On Mar 04, 2018
Pls i need the woman contact concerning the ulcer treatment..thanks
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by bisi16(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2018
gbemmypess:

So sorry I dont have her contact anymore.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by bisi16(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
gbemmypess:

This was 2yrs ago, dont have her contacts anymore. Sorry
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by DassaM: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
pat077:
help with the name of the herb

I don't know the name of the leaf... But it's working. I can send you as many pictures of the leaf.
A friend started using it 3 days ago and he's not feeling the pain anymore.
As for me I'm now eating eba, drinking Garri and soft drinks. BUT not all the time ooo.
You can message me on whatsapp (+1 940-441-7121 or 08167685530) for pictures of the leaf. It's common and you can easily find it. All you have to do is scrub/squeeze it and drink the water.
I'm not selling leave ooooo. I'm only trying to help because I also got it for free. I'm not even wishing my enemy the pain I went through. Bye bye to Ulcer

1 Like

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Dacronym(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
DassaM:

I don't know the name of the leave... But it's working. I can send you as many pictures of the leave.
A friend started using it 3 days ago and he's not feeling the pain anymore.
As for me I'm now eating eba, drinking Garri and soft drinks. BUT not all the time ooo.
You can message me on whatsapp (+1 940-441-7121 or 08167685530) for pictures of the leave. It's common and you can easily find it. All you have to do is scrub it and drink the water.
I'm not selling leave ooooo. I'm only trying to help because I also got it for free. I'm not even wishing my enemy the pain I went through. Bye bye to Ulcer

Is it Scent leaf (Efirin)
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by DassaM: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2018
Dacronym:

Is it Scent leaf (Efirin)

Wow I got the name of the leaf today.
The name is TRIDAX.

Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Dacronym(m): 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
DassaM:

Wow I got the name of the leaf today.
The name is TRIDAX.
Is it sold in the market like is it available in Nigeria
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by DassaM: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dacronym:

Is it sold in the market like is it available in Nigeria

Noon. But I was told it's been used to feed rabbit. You can find it around you.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Dacronym(m): 7:13am On Mar 15, 2018
DassaM:

Thank you
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by bisi16(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2018
gbemmypess:

Just saw this. It's worth a trial if it's GNLD.

https://www.nairaland.com/4408083/products-sale
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Naobliss: 11:06pm On May 09, 2018
Contumely:

Dont really know how to go about this.
Could u pls ask around at ur convenience
Please is it edmark chlorophyll I.e splina
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by 2busy: 6:47pm On May 20, 2018
DassaM:

You are right
The leaves in the first picture look exactly like what we used in feeding rabbits in those days.
Re: Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 20, 2018
Please, Can this also work for H.pylori bacteria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola: A Very Powerful Body Detoxiffyer.. / Scary Pictures Of Ebola Virus Victims / 8 Steps To Grow Your Edges Back Within 2 Months!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.