Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find In Nigeria? (583 Views)

Why Are Goodbyes Always The Hardest? / People Who Have Visibly Worked The Hardest In This Election / The Hardest Job In Town....photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find In Nigeria? by dotcomnamename: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Which of these is the Hardest to find in Nigeria?

(A) Virgins
(B) Jobs
(C) True Love
(D) Honest Politicians

Be honest!
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find In Nigeria? by dasparrow: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
mruknaijaboy2: All are hard to find to be honest, which means one thing......

END TIME TINZ

Seconded!
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find In Nigeria? by RINE1: 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
@ Op... How is this still connected to end time?. or are you one of those end time peeps?.
@ topic...
virgins are everywhere.
politicians are honest is just that the honest ones are very few.
Well, true love is not all that difficult to find.
Honest people are everywhere.
But job...my brother i tell you its extremely difficult to find!

(1) (Reply)

1st Human Rights Newspaper In Nigeria / Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies Made Me - Dangote / WAEC Seized My English Results Thrice"-patrick Obahiagbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.