Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,816 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies Made Me - Dangote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies Made Me - Dangote (584 Views)

Northern Elders Write Buhari "2016 Budget Not Favourable To The North / Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, Abubakar’s Policies Made Many Poor – Osinbajo / Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies Made Me - Dangote by Makzylopez: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
Business mogul, Aliko Dangote, on Thursday said his achievements as Africa’s richest man and 25th richest person on earth was due to the favourable policies of President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration.

Dangote spoke on Thursday night in Nairobi when President Jonathan met with the Nigerian community in the East African country.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the meeting was part of the activities lined-up for the three-day visit of President Jonathan to Kenya which began Thursday.

Dangote, who was on the President’s entourage told the gathering that Jonathan had done a lot to improve business climate in Nigeria.

He said, “I want to tell you what the President has been doing in Nigeria. He is very humble and may not want to sing about what he has been doing.

“I will tell you what he has been doing to Nigerians and to some of us who are in business in Nigeria.

“We are very grateful for some of the policies he has introduced.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/09/without-jonathans-favourable-policies-i-wont-be-25th-richest-person-on-earth-says-dangote.html
Re: Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies Made Me - Dangote by icon8: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
Lies!!! Dangote was made before Jonathan ever owned a hundred Naira! Bloody sycophants!!!
Re: Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies Made Me - Dangote by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
Thank u for confirming d good economic policies of this govt.Coming from d Africa greatest entreprenuer.
More reasons y GEJ must continue.
Re: Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies Made Me - Dangote by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dangote is a liar! Dangote was a bilionaire before Jonathan became a politician. Dangote, you don't have to kiss Jonathan's a55 before you buy the rest of Nigeria. Dangote once said and I quote "you don't fight any government in power even when they are against you. You praise them even when they are against your business interest. I am the best friend of every Nigerian President".

Just because you have unprecedented import waiver from the Presidency doesn't make it a favoroble business experience for all other business men and women. Not everyone gets the same waivers the President gives you. Dangote should tell us how much he is paying the president, his family and associates in forms of campaign and political contributions before getting his import and tax waivers.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan To Ring Closing Bell At New York Stock Exchange / Y2015 ≠ X: Nigeria Will Survive. / Explosions Rocks Saminaka In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.