Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Make An Android App For Your Business/website - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Make An Android App For Your Business/website (860 Views)

I Need An Android App For My Blog Just Like Linda's / I Need An Android App Developer For A Backup & Restore Application Job / Can I Get A Good Android App Developer Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make An Android App For Your Business/website by donniemc: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hi ,
We are an app development Company and we’ve written over 45 Android and Ios apps for various Individuals Businesses and even some Famous Nigerian Bloggers
Some of our recent work Include :

Minkail Autos (Car Dealer)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.apache.cordova.mautos

Hesey Designs
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.apache.cordova.hesey

Stelladimoko korkus (Blogger)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.apache.cordova.stellablog
or just checkout the blogpost she wrote about it
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2013/06/gossip-is-just-click-away.html

We believe we can help expand your business by making it easier for Nigerians with smartphones to Discover & order your wares via an android and ios app that can be downloaded with ease from the Apple’s Appstore and Google’s Playstore.

Our Chargers are very Affordable.

If you are interested please kindly contact me via my email: donniemceduns@gmail.com

Best Regards,
@Donnieibiyemi
Re: Make An Android App For Your Business/website by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
This your company name. Are you sure this is not a joke? Because such a name can't even allow me to give you any job, at all! --Mugu--
Re: Make An Android App For Your Business/website by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
This your company name. Are you sure this is not a joke? Because such a name can't even allow me to give you any job, at all! --Mugu-- wat
Re: Make An Android App For Your Business/website by donniemc: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
yorme: This your company name. Are you sure this is not a joke? Because such a name can't even allow me to give you any job, at all! --Mugu-- wat

lol!,We've made apps for very credible people and businesses in Nigerian Including the Likes of Linda Ikeji, Stella dimo korkus e.t.c. check our official Google Playstore Page via the link we provided.

#dnt be sentimental smiley
Re: Make An Android App For Your Business/website by nollyj: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Why are you not getting enough download counts from almost all your apps? Is it because of lack of exposure, low rating or most Nigerians do not use android? Why I am asking is because I want to try my hands on native android development soon.
Re: Make An Android App For Your Business/website by donniemc: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
nollyj: Why are you not getting enough download counts from almost all your apps? Is it because of lack of exposure, low rating or most Nigerians do not use android? Why I am asking is because I want to try my hands on native android development soon.

Android is fairly new oS in Nigeria.Most Nigerians still dnt have a Smartphone.
Checkout this app we wrote for the International Market(kulu) it has over a 74 Ratings on the Google playstore and we just released it 2 weeks ago

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.apache.cordova.kuluapp
Re: Make An Android App For Your Business/website by nollyj: 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
donniemc:

Android is fairly new oS in Nigeria.Most Nigerians still dnt have a Smartphone.
Checkout this app we wrote for the International Market(kulu) it has over a 74 Ratings on the Google playstore and we just released it 2 weeks ago

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.apache.cordova.kuluapp

The app looks nice. I think you should be targeting international market more with a little Nigerian context except if you are building the app for a customer. It is not encouraging to spend time and money on app and end up getting as little as few download counts.

One suggestion is to create a topic here on Nairaland where only Nigerian made apps will be review with the help of the Mods. It will help people to know about new Nigerian apps that have been recently released in the market. Because right now it is hard for many to know about Nigerian apps in different markets.
Re: Make An Android App For Your Business/website by donniemc: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
nollyj:

The app looks nice. I think you should be targeting international market more with a little Nigerian context except if you are building the app for a customer. It is not encouraging to spend time and money on app and end up getting as little as few download counts.

One suggestion is to create a topic here on Nairaland where only Nigerian made apps will be review with the help of the Mods. It will help people to know about new Nigerian apps that have been recently released in the market. Because right now it is hard for many to know about Nigerian apps in different markets.

Thanks!,
we would do just that....And Learning Native Android development Sucks ecasue its not cross platform. Try http://phonegap.com instead. That is the future of App development.
Re: Make An Android App For Your Business/website by nollyj: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
I know about phonegap but right now I am not thinking about cross platform. I just want to dirty my hands with android apps although I am working on them in my spare time. Does phonegap has any performance issues when compare to native app if one intends to build data oriented app (ie. in app storage (database and SD)).
Re: Make An Android App For Your Business/website by donniemc: 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
nollyj: I know about phonegap but right now I am not thinking about cross platform. I just want to dirty my hands with android apps although I am working on them in my spare time. Does phonegap has any performance issues when compare to native app if one intends to build data oriented app (ie. in app storage (database and SD)).
Yes phonegap has some perfomance issue.But the new version 3.0 solves 98% of all the glitches.But the great thing about phonegap is the "Plugins" that lets you interact with various aspects of the Device such as SD card, Camera, Microphone e.t.c. Overall i prefer it to native Android development because its more robust...somehow
Re: Make An Android App For Your Business/website by nollyj: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Have you tried phonegap on game application yet? May be with some other game engines / framework.
Re: Make An Android App For Your Business/website by donniemc: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
nollyj: Have you tried phonegap on game application yet? May be with some other game engines / framework.
Phongeap is just a webkit browser(android / iphone webview) running a bunch of Html5,Css and Javascript files/code. So it has all the strengths and limitations a typical Html5 Game would have. Personally i would not advice developing any graphic heavy applications on it.But if you want to Build the next Instagram or Wikipedia then phonegap is Your friend!.lol
Re: Make An Android App For Your Business/website by donniemc: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
nollyj: Have you tried phonegap on game application yet? May be with some other game engines / framework.
Man, I respect You!, i respect your work!....am a sucker for minimalism.Gosh that your photography site is dope!
Re: Make An Android App For Your Business/website by nollyj: 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
donniemc:
Man, I respect You!, i respect your work!....am a sucker for minimalism.Gosh that your photography site is dope!

Thanks for your kind words. I am still learning everyday.
Re: Make An Android App For Your Business/website by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 04, 2013
But seriously, dat ur company name - Mugu- please do something abot it, it may scare many people away. When I read d first post and saw ur company name, I almost closed the page.
Re: Make An Android App For Your Business/website by donniemc: 4:48am On Sep 04, 2013
cogitoErgo: But seriously, dat ur company name - Mugu- please do something abot it, it may scare many people away. When I read d first post and saw ur company name, I almost closed the page.
We can't do nothing about it.its already registered in Nigeria and the Uk
Re: Make An Android App For Your Business/website by ECBDigital: 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
Wow! You're doing well.

I'll like to support your effort.
What is just as important as developing an app is the right way to promote and market it. Let’s look at some ways you can effectively promote your app on a low budget.
https://charlesadetola.com/12-low-budget-marketing-strategies-to-promote-your-app-in-africa/

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Actionscript 3 Programmer Needed / Php Developer / Application Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.