Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace (2157 Views)

Marginalization Of Hausa/northerners Must Stop In Nigerian Football (picture). / Pictured : When Amaechi Realise Only Northerners Are Getting Appointments / US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by BeraBera(f): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Only Northerners Must Contest The 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace. - Sheikh Abdulkadir Ahmed.

Nigerians were thrown to another confusion when a caller to the Radio Nigeria Programme, Politics, Sheikh Abdulkadir Ahmed from Kebbi state, professed the condition that will stop the activities of the Islamic terror group, Boko Haram and the present political chaos, like the one exhibited by Atiku Abubakar and other rebellious PDP governors in Abuja over the weekend.

Sheikh Abdulkadir Ahmed said that the condition is for Only people from the North, will contest for the office of the President in the 2015 Presidential election. According to Hope For Nigeria, said that if it is certified or assured that it is only Northerners that will contest for the President's office, that peace will return back to Nigeria.

According to him, "This is the only reason that can stop Boko haram's killing and political chaos in Nigeria, this is the only reason that will make Boko Haram members to stop their killing and stop Political problems in Nigeria".

SOURCE: Hope For Nigeria.
www.fb.com/hopefornigeria
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
ETT
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by Jakumo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Walahi Talahi ANY Keferi wey yan try am run fwa feresident of Nongeriya fwa 2015, na bugashi we go kill am.

Pellow Kwantiri-man, na only kwarrect Dan Fulani yan go RULE am fwa Nongeriya afita 2015, because na only Dan Fulani get Boko and Haram to RULE. Yowaaaa.

2 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Because they own nigeria abi He must be dreaming or could be an effect of too much kunu and gworo.
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by Afam4eva(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
This is similar to what Abagworo and nduchuks are clamoring for. What a sick joke.
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Born 2 rule mentality
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
This is an empty threat.
Very funny and Idiotic.
Arrant nonsense.
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by owolabifunke14(f): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
I can't believe this,some people are mad. It means all northern politicians are sponsors of boko haram.
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by teskyg: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
I pity those southerners who still don't know the Game plan of Northerners and Muslims come 2015.

I am amazed @ comments from some Southerners on many forum castigating GEJ.

These bunch of blood thirsty Demons are not bothered on progress,they want power at all cost.

If we failed to resist the North in 2015,Nigeria will remain in Darkness till eternity.

This is a wake up call to all who have the interest of this county to rally round GEJ to end any reign of Norther Cabals who have hold this nation to ransom since Independence.

8 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
teskyg: I pity those southerners who still don't know the Game plan of Northerners and Muslims come 2015.

I am amazed @ comments from some Southerners on many forum castigating GEJ.

These bunch of blood thirsty Demons are not bothered on progress,they want power at all cost.

If we failed to resist the North in 2015,Nigeria will remain in Darkness till eternity.

This is a wake up call to all who have the interest of this county to rally round GEJ to end any reign of Norther Cabals who have hold this nation to ransom since Independence.

The Progressive Southerners are no different from these northern hicks. They are afraid of a level playing field and it is only a northern mediocre led government that will still feel comfortable using them in their scheming of Nigeria. That is why they don't want any other section in head of affairs including themselves.
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
Before Ndiigbo wan follow born to rule contest election. Park JOOOOR... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Before Ndiigbo wan follow born to rule contest election. Park JOOOOR... cheesy cheesy cheesy

you can follow mallam till eternity come 2015
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by Wsdm: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

The Progressive Southerners are no different from these northern hicks. They are afraid of a level playing field and it is only a northern mediocre led government that will still feel comfortable using them in their scheming of Nigeria. That is why they don't want any other section in head of affairs including themselves.
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by Wsdm: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

But Obassanjo a southern Nigerian ruled for eight years without any problem. It is the militant-ethnoreligious bigot that we have as president that is causing all these nonsense.
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by slimfit1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
Na lie only credible candidates come with that attitude I will vote for clueless
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by Iykopee(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
i knew frm d onset a hausa man doesnt tink progressively. they are endlesssly seeking to occupy d top even when they cudnt offer anytin. Some sick heads in d south wont see the rubbish oozing frm dat mallam.

The end is nigh. Fasten ur seat bet.
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by naijaswag1: 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
That guy is mad. I don't get these people's line of reasoning. A part of the country that produces the wealth that provides lifeline for the millions of impoverished northerners seem not to have the right to hold presidential powers. Madness. If Niger Deltans allow this, they will be the greatest fools that have existed on this planet. What is wrong with northerners?

Atiku is crazy. His company Intels Nigeria Limited is powered by the wealth that comes from the SS and he has the guts to make noise. They are lucky GEJ is not a mafia.
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by Longeria(m): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Afam4eva: This is similar to what Abagworo and nduchuks are clamoring for. What a sick joke.
And Berem

1 Like

Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by idumuose(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
These northerners should know that they do
not have a monopoly of violence.We in the
south know the implication of war.These guys
up north act before they think whereas,we think
before we act.Most of the problems we have today
is as a result of misrule perpetrated by the north
over the years.My question is this,what kind of
muslims do we have up north?Are they different from
those muslims in UAE,Quatar or even saudi Arabia who
have so far managed their economy well.
Nigeria is standing on a tripod of Igbo,Yoruba and Hausa,
but the latter's sluggard nature is hampering the progress
of the former.We do not want violence but if push turns
to shove,then there will be an implosion.I just pity the
igbos in the north whose massive investment is in danger.
May God help us.
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Why should this come as a surprise to you all?

Northerners making this claim are usually Muslims.

It is not allowed in Islam for a Muslim to be ruled by an infidel.

Islam is our main problem in this country.

1 Like

Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by greatestman(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
I am northerner to the core I have never leave the axis of the north. if u hear they mention that word northerners they are referring to muslim. they are only fighting for their religion period and nothing more.
Selfish people how I wish Fashola and Ameachi will be allowed to contest for president and vice - president respectively sentiment apart. All this so call northerners (muslim) are all fighting for their religion.

4 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by musiwa1h: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
grin cool tongue
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by ckkris: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
Jakumo:

Walahi Talahi ANY Keferi wey yan try am run fwa feresident of Nongeriya fwa 2015, na bugashi we go kill am.

Pellow Kwantiri-man, na only kwarrect Dan Fulani yan go RULE am fwa Nongeriya afita 2015, because na only Dan Fulani get Boko and Haram to RULE. Yowaaaa.

Laugh, laughing and laughing until I fall near white rice & cat fish pepper soup.
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by Amanwulu1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
dmalam: ETT
i'm sure dis is d abbrevtn of end time tins; lwkmd
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
greatest man: I am northerner to the core I have never leave the axis of the north. if u hear they mention that word northerners they are referring to muslim. they are only fighting for their religion period and nothing more.
Selfish people how I wish Fashola and Ameachi will be allowed to contest for president and vice - president respectively sentiment apart. All this so call northerners (muslim) are all fighting for their religion.

Thank God MY Post came before yours.
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by ckkris: 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
owolabifunke14: I can't believe this,some people are mad. It means all northern politicians are sponsors of boko haram.
If you live in the north you will understand.
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
Democracy does not come on the cheap

Those who want the President out must organise the people to vote the President out.

I wish the President can contest and loose, Nigeria will be better for it. But contest he must!
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by Ojiofor: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ok.let us try Mallam Jang or Mallam David Mark,abi them no be natanars?
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by IGBOSON1: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
naija_swag: That guy is mad. I don't get these people's line of reasoning. A part of the country that produces the wealth that provides lifeline for the millions of impoverished northerners seem not to have the right to hold presidential powers. Madness. If Niger Deltans allow this, they will be the greatest fools that have existed on this planet. What is wrong with northerners?

Atiku is crazy. His company Intels Nigeria Limited is powered by the wealth that comes from the SS and he has the guts to make noise. They are lucky GEJ is not a mafia.

^^^On bolded: I think they've studied him for sometime and come to the conclusion that he doesn't like trouble, and this has emboldened the born-to-rule thugs (fronting as gentlemen) and career politicians (that no nothing else besides politicking for pecuniary gain) to see how far they can bully him into submission!
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by gramci: 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
We don't want peace
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by gramci: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
musiwa1h: grin cool tongue

wetin de make this one laugh
Re: Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace by cashkid18(m): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
End tym threats!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Billions In Foreign Bank / Railway Lies- Jonathan Confirms That OBJ Revived The Railways Not Him (VIDEO) / Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.