Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? (5230 Views)

Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
Kay 17: ^^
You seem to suggest that Heaven indulges in material greed!
i didnt understand u but my Bible says, God ll pay us according to our works
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
You seem to suggest that Heaven indulges in material greed!
what did you mean?
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 6:20am On Dec 22, 2013
what have you done to send building materials for your home in heaven
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Kay17: 7:45am On Dec 22, 2013
^^
LMaooo hope you know this ridiculous! Cos the same material greed on earth rears its ugly head in heaven.

It is said people without wealth and powerless on earth imagine an alternate universe wherein they enjoy imaginary wealth and power. And they in their minds punish the powerful and wealth on earth.
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
LMaooo hope you know this ridiculous! Cos the same material greed on earth rears its ugly head in heaven.

It is said people without wealth and powerless on earth imagine an alternate universe wherein they enjoy imaginary wealth and power. And they in their minds punish the powerful and wealth on earth.
my dear, believe it or not, Jesus Christ says in the bible, build for yourself home and treasures in heaven where neigther rust nor theives break in to steal...wat are you doing for Christ to enable him build your own mansion for you

1 Like

Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Kay17: 7:15am On Dec 23, 2013
ThEre is obviously no gravity in heaven for the mansion to sit solidly. Except it floats.
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2013
Kay 17: ThEre is obviously no gravity in heaven for the mansion to sit solidly. Except it floats.
as heaven is far from earth...is how my way and thought is far from yours. isaiah 55.

You are really very funny dear. I dont think you know who created all things, including gravity
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Kay17: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
You don't still realise the problem of physicality. You have no idea of what the spiritual is like, you cannot rationalise nor grasp it. Hence you are left to build a spiritual heaven in physical and material terms.

Your inability to give a testimony on pure spirituality taints your credibility and that you do not have true knowledge of spirituality.
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 6:12am On Dec 26, 2013
Kay 17: You don't still realise the problem of physicality. You have no idea of what the spiritual is like, you cannot rationalise nor grasp it. Hence you are left to build a spiritual heaven in physical and material terms.

Your inability to give a testimony on pure spirituality taints your credibility and that you do not have true knowledge of spirituality.
no amount of human knowledge can define spirituality. God is spirit, he is the one that knows all.

I simple believe the Bible, which the greatest book i ve come across, cause i dont know it all, but you sound as if you do. Pls what do i do, so that i wll not die?
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Solaj(m): 7:17am On Dec 26, 2013
As real born again Christians and rapture watchers, we should talk more about hell to sinners and unbelievers. We must be zealous soul winners for Jesus Christ in this grace period before rapture day. Numerous souls are ending up in hell daily. Let us depopulate hell for Jesus. According to divine revelations from Jesus Christ, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, John Lennon and many dead celebrities are now in hell due to their sinful and unrepentant condition when they died. Heaven must be populated with numerous saved souls. That is the greatest desire of Jesus Christ. Shalom.
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Kay17: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2013
veeco vee: no amount of human knowledge can define spirituality. God is spirit, he is the one that knows all.

I simple believe the Bible, which the greatest book i ve come across, cause i dont know it all, but you sound as if you do. Pls what do i do, so that i wll not die?

Yes human language can not define spirituality, therefore your testimony/OP should be disregarded and thrown into the nearest bin.
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kay 17:

Yes human language can not define spirituality, therefore your testimony/OP should be disregarded and thrown into the nearest bin.
do you believe the bible?
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Solaj(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2013
Kay 17:

It will be a great disaster if you end up in hell due to your rebellion against Jesus Christ. Just like John Lennon, you are hell bound for eternity if you die as an unrepentant sinner and unbeliever. Repent now! Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour now! Today may be your last chance before death. Death can come anytime! Hell is real! Heaven is your best choice. No more excuse. You have been warned! Repent!
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Kay17: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
Solaj: It will be a great disaster if you end up in hell due to your rebellion against Jesus Christ. Just like John Lennon, you are hell bound for eternity if you die as an unrepentant sinner and unbeliever. Repent now! Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour now! Today may be your last chance before death. Death can come anytime! Hell is real! Heaven is your best choice. No more excuse. You have been warned! Repent!

You are missing the point, Heaven either exists or not. We must be convinced it exists, yet we do not know absolutely that Heaven exists, rather we (you) have absolute trust (faith) in the bible.

Still that's not enough. You are still as ignorant as I am on afterlife.

Also the Good Samaritian was not a christian, yet he was good.
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 12:06am On Dec 28, 2013
Kay 17:

You are missing the point, Heaven either exists or not. We must be convinced it exists, yet we do not know absolutely that Heaven exists, rather we (you) have absolute trust (faith) in the bible.

Still that's not enough. You are still as ignorant as I am on afterlife.

Also the Good Samaritian was not a christian, yet he was good.
if there was no Bible, i would have gone far in unbelieve than you dear
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Kay17: 7:29am On Dec 28, 2013
But men wrote the Bible, and therein wrote that they were inspired by God. What if the devil deceived them? The devil is supposed to be extremely smart.
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Solaj(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Kay 17: But men wrote the Bible, and therein wrote that they were inspired by God. What if the devil deceived them? The devil is supposed to be extremely smart.
I really pity you. Satan (devil) will torment you horribly in hell because you are already his captive. Only Jesus Christ can deliver you from your satanic bondage. Accept the salvation offer of Jesus Christ now! Tomorrow will be too late! Thomas Hobbes and John Lennon blasphemed like you when alive but now, they are being tormented horribly in hell by Satan. Please, don't join them. Hell is for eternity! Hell will be too hot for you! Heaven is real! Jesus is real! Jesus is better than Satan. Accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Savior now! Don't die as an unrepentant sinner and unbeliever. The horrible lake of fire and sulphur will be your eternal place on judgement day - Revelation 20:11-15;21:8. Repent now! No more excuse! You have been warned! Judgement day is inevitable - Hebrews 9:27. Shalom.
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Kay17: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
^^
There has to be a sure solid conviction behind your afterlife theory. It is bad enough you didn't address my concerns.
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Trottle: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ray McBlue: Islam conception of heaven is better.

All you need to do is simple: strap some C4 on your stomach or back, hold the trigger or button in your pocket, then simply and casually walk into the gathering of non-Muslims(infidels) preferably Christians or Jews, then shout Allah Akbar and press the button...

72 virgins, ganja, Heineken and paradise here I come!
. Another yaba left escapee. undecided
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
There has to be a sure solid conviction behind your afterlife theory. It is bad enough you didn't address my concerns.
it is a pity that you are challenging the giver of inteligent(God), with just a very little inteligent that he gave to you...You think you are inteligent right? well my bible says, let the evil doers go on and let the righteous go on too......so go on
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2013
the wise prefare their treasures to be in heaven

1 Like

Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Solaj(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Don't worry. Your concerns will be fully addressed for eternity when you end up in eternal burning hell! Satan and his demons will mock and torment you perpetually. Then you will remember that you have been warned many times. However, it will be too late! Hell is for eternity!
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Kay17: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
^^

And my sin is being indifferent about heaven and hell?
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Joshthefirst(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
The "good" samaritan is just a coined up name. Jesus gave it as an example of a man showing love. Simple.

Jesus himself said "there is none good".

And sin is wrong-doing. We all know its definition. Stop forming.
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Kay17: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
And where does the Good Samaritian go to upon his death?
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Joshthefirst(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
Kay 17: And where does the Good Samaritian go to upon his death?
okay. I take this to be an honest question.

In death, everyone will stand in judgement before the judge, who will judge his thoughts and intents and actions on earth. If he is guilty of breaking the law, of wrong-doing, I believe he will be condemned and cast to hell. His bad has condemned him. Goodness is moral excellence. So the "good" samaritan might even know he's guilty before this just judge even before he's dead.

But I believe I've heard the good news of the substitute, who has borne this man's punishment of wrong-doing, and is ready to redeem him anytime the man accepts this great salvation. If this man trusts in this substitute, he will be declared not-guilty by the judge, and even saved from his cycle of dead-end imperfections. Able to be truly free to do standing good, and fulfill his purpose on earth.

So this substitute; Jesus Christ, is the "good samaritan"s salvation if he trusts in him.

This is the basic message of Christianity. The good news.

1 Like

Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by skyscraperTM(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Woah! So I am already in heaven, that's cool.
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2013
BUILD FOR YOURSELF AN ETERNAL HOME BY DOING GOD'S WORK NOW, WHILE THERES STILL OPPORTUNITY AND GRACE
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Kay17: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2013
To be blunt, these are pipe dreams and false promises. Look at the biggger picture.
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2013
SOUL WINNING AND GIVING ARE THE FASTEST WAY OF SENDING BUILDING MATERIALS
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Ranchhoddas: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
Solaj: Don't worry. Your concerns will be fully addressed for eternity when you end up in eternal burning hell! Satan and his demons will mock and torment you perpetually. Then you will remember that you have been warned many times. However, it will be too late! Hell is for eternity!
is it not funny that satan and the demons that rebelled at first-the initial cause of the problem will be enjoying hell as you said,tormenting and mocking people while the humans that are relatively minor offenders get to be punished for all eternity. It doesn't sound like what a just judge will do...
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Solaj(m): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ranchhoddas: is it not funny that satan and the demons that rebelled at first-the initial cause of the problem will be enjoying hell as you said,tormenting and mocking people while the humans that are relatively minor offenders get to be punished for all eternity. It doesn't sound like what a just judge will do...
The doomed souls in hell were deceived into dying as unrepentant sinners by Satan. That is why they are being mocked and tormented. Satan will mock and torment you in hell because you served him on earth rather than Jesus Christ. Satan's reward in hell for serving him on earth is to mock and torment you. Satan derives great joy when he and his demons are tormenting the doomed souls in hell. Satan is a sadist with no pity for doomed souls in hell. Satan is very happy when a dead person missed heaven and ended up in hell. Satan and his demons too are doomed! Eventually, God will cast them into the horrible and eternal lake of fire and sulphur - Revelation 20:10.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongue; A Great Lie By Olakunle Allison / What's This About Firstfruits? / The First Suicide Bomber Is In The Bible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.