Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? (5229 Views)

Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Solaj(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
True Testimony: Whitney Houston is in hell! Whitney Houston died as a backslider, party freak, drunkard, fornicator, drug addict and Illuminati cult member. Now her soul is been eternally tormented in the eternal burning hell. This is a divine revelation from Jesus Christ. Read and share this true testimony at the link below with everybody. Indeed, hell is real! Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour now! Tomorrow may be too late! Death can occur anytime! Where will you spend your eternity after death? Heaven or hell? Decide now! Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven (John 14:6). No alternative way! Stop your unbelieving disposition now! No repentance in hell! Repent from your sins while you are still alive. Avoid hell! Heaven is the best choice. Jesus loves you. Accept his salvation now! Don't delay! http://rapturewatcher./2013/12/19/whitney-houston-speaks-from-hell-jesus-please-have-mercy-let-me-go-back-to-the-world-and-tell-people-that-you-are-real-let-me-tell-these-musicians/
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Kay17: 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
Because you have "seen" Satan before?! Or rather you are relying on hearsay, feeding us bits you were fed.
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Solaj(m): 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
Kay 17: Because you have "seen" Satan before?! Or rather you are relying on hearsay, feeding us bits you were fed.
I wish you the best. Feel free to die in your rebellion against Jesus Christ. Many like you are now screaming in hell. However, I hope and pray you will repent before it is too late! Whether you believe it or not, eternal burning hell is real!
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Kay17: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
Some times conviction is like a virus. You are too unwilling to look beyond your perspective and convictions.
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Joshthefirst(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
Kay 17: Some times conviction is like a virus. You are too unwilling to look beyond your perspective and convictions.
as are you. You can't blame him when you're guilty of the same thing.
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Kay17: 12:20am On Jan 02, 2014
^^

I'm literally begging him, we discuss the credibility of his story which will either strengthen or weaken his case. I'm not pushing my views too.
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2014
CHRIST IS COMING TO REWARD ALL

1 Like

Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
WHO HAS EAR...LET HIM HEAR
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2014
go out for evangelism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible / A Comprehensive Break Down Of Stephen Hawkin's Famous Quote On Gravity / Speaking In Tongue; A Great Lie By Olakunle Allison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.