Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

#top Five Most Viewed Nigerian Musical Videos On Youtube (2013) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / #top Five Most Viewed Nigerian Musical Videos On Youtube (2013) (1173 Views)

10 Most Viewed Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube! / Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) / Star Quest: Nigerian Musical Talent Hunt Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#top Five Most Viewed Nigerian Musical Videos On Youtube (2013) by kurlarday: 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
#TOP FIVE MOST VIEWED NIGERIAN MUSICAL VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE (2013)

No doubt, a lot of videos had been produced this year by some creative (or should I just say crazy) dudes. In fact, while doing this research, we lost count on all the number of videos that had been produced this year. Yes! Only this year. In this edition of our #TOP FIVE MOST…we shall highlight the few videos that have been able to stand out of the crowd by being on top of thousands of videos produced in 2013. The basis of our analysis is the number of views that these videos have on Youtube as at 01: 25 a.m. on 03/09/2013. It is our belief that whatsoever could have made anyone out there to click on the play button on Youtube in order to stream a music video is actually commendable. No matter how poor, vague, senseless or insignificant any musical video is, if people can stream and watch it on Youtube, it is really remarkable. Here are the top five for this year:

(5) MAY D’S ‘GAT ME HIGH’ (1,288, 107 VIEWS)
After being on top of the game last year with ‘Chop My Money’ while he was under Square Record, May D has shown that he actually merits to be on top this year. Without the help of Peter, Paul or Akon, May D has single handedly climbed the lader of success as he emerges as the number five on the list of the artistes with the #TopFiveMost… Viewed Musical Videos on Youtube in 2013.

(4) MALEEK BERRY’S ‘THE MATTER’ Ft. WIZKID (1,479,797 VIEWS)
Please tell me. What is the matter with ‘The Matter’? How could Maleek Berry just come from nowhere and stay on top of the game this year? I’m sure the guy really means business this year. Maleek! Maleek! Maleek! What’s the secret? Please don’t say Wizkid.

(3) FLAVOUR’S ‘SHAKE’ (2,373, 306 VIEWS)
This amazing number of views is more than the population of some countries in the world. Did I hear you say Togo? Oh, Ghana? #Justkidding# This video is bound to shake you! Whenever you watch it, please ensure that you hold something.

Check out the remaining two from the source http://blog.playmyjamz.com/?p=405 . You can also watch the videos from the link. Enjoy!
Re: #top Five Most Viewed Nigerian Musical Videos On Youtube (2013) by dplomaticVal: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
why is this crazy guy's Limpopo not on the list? thought it had the highest number of viewd the last time l checked
Re: #top Five Most Viewed Nigerian Musical Videos On Youtube (2013) by MamaFryo(f): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Oh! I see!
Re: #top Five Most Viewed Nigerian Musical Videos On Youtube (2013) by demola300(m): 2:29am On Jul 11, 2015
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Predicted Plane Crash In His Song / Lean To Play Piano Today!! / Sarkodie Ft. Davido - If (cover)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.