Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. (1730 Views)

The Resurrection/ Incarnation Of Sexkillz And Oguggua88 / Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by playdude(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
I've had so many things about dis guy dat i've some how thought that people exaggerated his excesses. But with recent happenings this guy is on a fast lane to self - destruction. Life doesn't end on Nairaland and you won't be a moderator for life. If everyone is complaining abt you then check your philosophy. I don't know how your upbringing was like, but some people must have induces some bad, irresponsible, attitudes into you.
Forum members, how did dis guy become a moderator, his instincts and phychological tendencies are not meant for this. I for one think he should be moved to moderate the violent/disgusting sections. That fits him well.

Playdude.
Cheers.

9 Likes

Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
How can I help you? I mod the violent section already.
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Dyt(f): 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
^ lmao
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by AbuMikey(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
Na Today? cheesygrin
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by playdude(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
The only way i need your help is for you to get the desperate help you need.
I con end your existence on this forum but that's for another day. You ban people over trivial things, you just so unreasonable with your perceptions to reactions, did a woman give birth to you or what we do not know. Ogugua88 is also a moderator but i feel she needs to coach you more on maturity. The painful line is you are a moderator of a forum that is meant to breathe life but is gasping for breath under your claws. You should live and breathe in the violent/disgusting section.
There is a reason we we have wild and domesticated animals. They have different territories. I guess you know where you belong.

Cheers.
sexkillz: How can I help you? I mod the violent section already.

6 Likes

Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
You did a lot of talking without communicating. Is that how you were taught?

I have no patience for that. If you're ready to communicate, you know where to find me.

Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Kslib(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
So all of una dey fear to like the OP post cos una know say sexkillz fit use im power as MOD take know who like am shey?..
No wahala...
All izz well!
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by playdude(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Last quote for you, i have better things to do than replying you.
I need not find what i don't need, or if i find it, its to destroy it. Better wish well for yourself.
The end will tell us what your means has tried to hide.
You are on mt watchlist....No more comments.
sexkillz: You did a lot of talking without communicating. Is that how you were taught?

I have no patience for that. If you're ready to communicate, you know where to find me.

5 Likes

Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Okijajuju1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sexkillz is a babyfucker.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ara ga gba ndi ara. grin

Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Okijajuju1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
sexkillz: Ara ga gba ndi ara. grin

I know its nothing personal... But doesnt stop me from attacking you every chance I get . grin

3 Likes

Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Smartiegurl(f): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Lolzz! I was here. Anyway, OP all this discompobulated blah you do here will only make Sexkills more relevant.... you never still tell us wetin the guy do you....
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by AbuMikey(m): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kslib: So all of una dey fear to like the OP post cos una know say sexkillz fit use im power as MOD take know who like am shey?..
No wahala...
All izz well!
Make I go like am!!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by playdude(m): 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
Can u make someone already irrelevant relevant, exposing ineptitude, bad tendencies, irresponsiblity isn't giving someone relevance or better still it gives relevance to their irrelevance.
Hope you get.
Smartie gurl: Lolzz! I was here. Anyway, OP all this discompobulated blah you do here will only make Sexkills more relevant.... you never still tell us wetin the guy do you....
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by aieromon(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
who is sexkillz?

2 Likes

Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Vivly(f): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
I was here!
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by AbuMikey(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
Vivly: I was here!
Register Marked as "present" cheesy
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
Truth is:

One way or the other, the site owner knows why he deployed a Casanova/playboy moderate the Politics Section.

He OWNS the forum, fellas. There's nothing we all can do on that! ...

if u feel unimportant, Its up to you to reduce your visits like some have done OR simply QUIT ! ...

....if not, go on till u find where your opinions can count ! ....Simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Luxiana19(f): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
playdude: Can u make someone already irrelevant relevant, exposing ineptitude, bad tendencies, irresponsiblity isn't giving someone relevance or better still it gives relevance to their irrelevance.
Hope you get.

1st. Thot the other post wuz ur last comment??
2ndly, E pain yhu so teyyy, you opened a whole thread for sexkillz??
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Blackteeth(m): 12:59am On Sep 04, 2013
The day that guy called sexkillz deleted my thread without justification was the day I realized he has a problem. I engaged him about it and he never responded, but instead kept deleting my questions to find out why my thread was deleted. Similar threads opened by ladies where still left undeleted. His failure to reply proved he was guilty. If many people complain about you then there is a problem somewhere. It would be sad if after all his aggressive moderating style done 24/7 without a life outside and Seun doesnt pay him.

1 Like

Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by 190theclown: 2:06am On Sep 04, 2013
Abu Mikey: Register Marked as "present" cheesy

Abu mikey i dey find you since grin grin grin

where u dey since grin
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by flolancracker: 2:44am On Sep 04, 2013
190-the-clown:

where u dey since grin
he was kidnapped
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Iaz93: 7:10am On Sep 04, 2013
undecided undecided Some people no get work sha....
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by AbuMikey(m): 7:18am On Sep 04, 2013
190-the-clown:

where u dey since grin
Seun carry Me go Prison oo sad
But he don release me now grin
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by JOYCEOUS(f): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2013
Abu Mikey: Seun carry Me go Prison oo sad
But he don release me now grin

Area fada!
Almost everybody knows you.
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Mynd44: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

Area fada!
Almost everybody knows you.
I don't
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by JOYCEOUS(f): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
I don't
I said 'almost everybody', or are you 'everybody'?

1 Like

Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Mynd44: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
I said 'almost everybody', or are you 'everybody'?
Speaking for myself na
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by psky: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2013
Mods seeking attention, sign of end times. embarassed
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by AbuMikey(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2013
JOYCEOUS: I said 'almost everybody', or are you
'everybody'?
Mynd_44:
Speaking for myself na
[b]Let the Fight continue!! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Mynd44: 10:42am On Sep 04, 2013
Abu Mikey: [b]Let the Fight continue!! cheesycheesycheesy
Smh
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Emmy9ite(m): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2013
op ndo! on a serious note, guy needs to grow up. Even Seun the owner has not been so "passionate" about Nairaland like you. I know you are doing your work but be lenient sometimes. One more thing, learn to take corrections, though some corrections will come in form of insults, pick the corrections and dump the insult. A wise man once said, "the only room that can never be filled is the room for improvement"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: US Rapper, The Game Tattoos Nelson Mandela’s Face On His Body / Famous Logos That Have Deep, Hidden Meanings / Video Showing The Moment Woman Jumped To Her Death From 12th Floor Of An Hotel I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.