Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. (1729 Views)

The Resurrection/ Incarnation Of Sexkillz And Oguggua88 / Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by playdude(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2013
Don't derail my thread for God's sake.
Berra be careful.
JOYCEOUS:

Area fada!
Almost everybody knows you.
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:09am On Sep 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Smh
grin
Shake am small small
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2013
playdude: Don't derail my thread for God's sake.
Berra be careful.
Sorry boss!
No vex.
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by homesteady(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2013
I've never quarrelled with any Mod oh! And I'll like to!
Which Mod is available?? Sexkillz and mynd are you guys available?? cool
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by playdude(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2013
Once a recruitment exercise was carried out, with the intention of admitting some into the rank and file of the military.
Four categories of applicants were discovered.
1st, those with passion for work, and also intelligent,
2nd, those ones lazy, but also intelligent,
3rd, those ones lazy, but classically stupid.
4th, those ones with passion for work, but seriously stupide thereby making them passionately stupid or simply passionate about irrelevancies
The 4th group were considered the most dangerous and were considered as a threat to humanity. They were also taken into asylum
SEXKILLZ DOESN'T BELONG TO THE 1ST THREE GROUPS.
Lolz
Emmy9ite: op ndo! on a serious note, guy needs to grow up. Even Seun the owner has not been so "passionate" about Nairaland like you. I know you are doing your work but be lenient sometimes. One more thing, learn to take corrections, though some corrections will come in form of insults, pick the corrections and dump the insult. A wise man once said, "the only room that can never be filled is the room for improvement"
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Mynd44: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2013
homesteady: I've never quarrelled with any Mod oh! And I'll like to!
Which Mod is available?? Sexkillz and mynd are you guys available?? cool
**grabs gloves**
cheesy
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by AbuMikey(m): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Smh
werrin ah do na?
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by playdude(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2013
*Grabs horsewhip and whips both of them out of here*.
Yeye pple
Mynd_44:
**grabs gloves**
cheesy
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 04, 2013
Ignoring fools since 1887. . .
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by playdude(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2013
*Get off my thread* and respect your self.
You are a greater fool.
Don't ever come here again in your life.
sexkillz: Ignoring fools since 1887. . .

2 Likes

Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by homesteady(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
**grabs gloves**
cheesy

Let me warn you 1st, Jet Li is my role model! So get ready for a terrible beating! gringrin
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Iaz93: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2013
sexkillz: Ignoring fools since 1887. . .

[size=22pt]GBAM[/size]

1 Like

Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Mynd44: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2013
homesteady:

Let me warn you 1st, Jet Li is my role model! So get ready for a terrible beating! gringrin
Okay, lets see what you've got
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Okay, lets see what you've got
Oga op i wsnt d only one derailing aftrall. A mod jst did.
It's either you quote him or you're scared of him.
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by playdude(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2013
Dey watch naaa, na d acid wey i go pour for their face i go bring..
Let them continue. I be boy no be oga ohhhh....Lolz
JOYCEOUS:
Oga op i wsnt d only one derailing aftrall. A mod jst did.
It's either you quote him or you're scared of him.
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by 190theclown: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lwkmd!
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by playdude(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hello Mr Seun, that guy calles sexkillz should be given the maclatunji treatment. He isn't made for the romance section at all.
He fits the violent/disgusiting section.
I'l suggest you act fast. Everyone is tired of him. A stitch in time they say saves nine.
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by tomakint: 1:38am On Sep 05, 2013
sexkillz: How can I help you? I mod the violent section already.
I have to agree with you on this 'Politics Section=Violent Section' however, like I maintained, while you are doing a good job there, you need to be flexible.
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by flolancracker: 1:57am On Sep 05, 2013
playdude: *Get off my thread* and respect your self.
You are a greater fool.
Don't ever come here again in your life.
gringrin lmao. And if he does? gringrin
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by playdude(m): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2013
Hehehehe, if he does that means he is already an End Time Moderator....Lmao @ d End time peeps. Seriously he dares not, and if does, I'l give him a taste of what the U.S want to do to Assad..
flolancracker: gringrin lmao. And if he does? gringrin
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by MrOlodo(m): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
yes
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by seniourman(m): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
sexkillz: How can I help you? I mod the violent section already.

help him by changin
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Olugbenger(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
I was here.
Re: Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. by Andyblaze: 12:41am On Nov 26, 2013
Sweety i miss u
Mynd_44:
I don't

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Types Of People You Meet In Church. / New N100 Note Released With PMB On It (photo) / Need To Clarify This Buggling Kweshaun..sex Out Of Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.