Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

MJ Or Usher: Who Holds MORE Of Billboard History? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MJ Or Usher: Who Holds MORE Of Billboard History? (568 Views)

Who Dances Better? Chris Brown Or Usher. / MJ Or Usher: Who Hast MORE Cummulative Weeks In Bilboard History? / MJ Or Usher: Who Has The Most Cummulative Weeks In Bilboard History? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MJ Or Usher: Who Holds MORE Of Billboard History? by OmoUSH(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Only six artists of all time rules decades in Billboard history with number one charting songs. They are Stevie Wonder, Paul McCartney, Michael Jackson, Bee Gees, Usher Raymond IV and Elton John.
After OMG in 2010, Usher was officially declared the number one artist of three consecutive decades (i.e, 90s, 2000s and 2010s) for having scored at least nine number 1 songs on Billboard hot 100.
In the year 2000, the late pop icon, Michael Jackson, was also crowned the first artist in 3 consecutive decades to score a minimal of nine number 1 songs (i.e, 80s, 90s and 2000s) decade. But who among these two do you think gat the more cummulative weeks charts on Bilboard in the history of music?
Re: MJ Or Usher: Who Holds MORE Of Billboard History? by okwudiriokoro(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mj s d greatest bt usher s d man,to me,it goes to usher,,,his song climax s off d hook
Re: MJ Or Usher: Who Holds MORE Of Billboard History? by OmoUSH(m): 12:17am On Sep 14, 2013
okwudiri okoro: Mj s d greatest bt usher s d man,to me,it goes to usher,,,his song climax s off d hook
in 2010. 3 years ago.
http://www.chicagonow.com/music-mom/2010/11/music-mom-usher-ticket-giveaway/
Re: MJ Or Usher: Who Holds MORE Of Billboard History? by OmoUSH(m): 12:18am On Sep 14, 2013
okwudiri okoro: Mj s d greatest bt usher s d man,to me,it goes to usher,,,his song climax s off d hook
in 2010. 3 years ago.
http://www.chicagonow.com/music-mom/2010/11/music-mom-usher-ticket-giveaway/ .

(1) (Reply)

Karen Igho Shows Off Hot Bikini Body / NBC Bans Stations From Playing Wizkid's The Matter & Phyno's Man Of The Year / Nigerian Idol Season2 Winner Yet To Receive Recording Contract Promised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.