Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Will Mastubating Harm Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Will Mastubating Harm Me? (5495 Views)

Tight Clothes Can Harm You Really Badly..... / Mastubating,the Plague That Has Fallen Upon Men / Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Mastubating Harm Me? by sweetjulie(f): 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
I mastubate like 5x in a day,it has turned into a bad habit, so i want to know, does it has any side effect i.e medically? And pls any advice on how to drop it, cos its messing up my sexlife. No insult pls, tanx
Re: Will Mastubating Harm Me? by Rexphobia(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
If what you are doing is good, why should we insult you.

My advice: I can help you, as in help you big time. You will hate mast*urbation

Your other post: "how much sex is too much"

I have a PhD... Pretty huge d***
Re: Will Mastubating Harm Me? by ondfavour: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
why should you masturbate when you could enjoy an experienced rider like me. Sorry no vex ooh, I like girls like you
Re: Will Mastubating Harm Me? by StPete: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
Come on babe lets fvck mast.urbate each other undecided
Re: Will Mastubating Harm Me? by demelza: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
grin^^^ Omo oloriburuku.
None of you have been able to proffer solution to her problem.
By the way, how do girls màsturbàte?
Re: Will Mastubating Harm Me? by Rexphobia(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
demelza: grin^^^ Omo oloriburuku.

With a Love Machine, coke bottle, pistol, cucumber.... Are you a learner.
Re: Will Mastubating Harm Me? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
hi sweetjulie.mastubation can be stopped.its takes determination and will to stop it. i was once a victim and i was able to conquer it.i will advice you to get a serious relationship and enjoy your sexual life with your partner instead of sexually arousing your self.Most of all pray about it and make a commitment neva to do it.less i forget u can always reachout to your partner when u are in the mood instead of fingering yourself. you can request for my number if you feel like reaching me.God is the only solution
Re: Will Mastubating Harm Me? by demelza: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
azido: hi sweetjulie.mastubation can be stopped.its takes determination and will to stop it. i was once a victim and i was able to conquer it.i will advice you to get a serious relationship and enjoy your sexual life with your partner instead of sexually arousing your self.Most of all pray about it and make a commitment neva to do it.less i forget u can always reachout to your partner when u are in the mood. reach me on 08028368383
grin Naija no dey carry last.
Pray what is the number for?
Re: Will Mastubating Harm Me? by Andyblaze: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
demelza: grin^^^ Omo oloriburuku.
Why are u everywhere
Re: Will Mastubating Harm Me? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
demelza: grin Naija no dey carry last.
Pray what is the number for?
counselling and and more advice
Re: Will Mastubating Harm Me? by demelza: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Andyblaze: Why are u everywhere
Who made you my GPS tracker?
Re: Will Mastubating Harm Me? by Andyblaze: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
demelza: Who made you my GPS tracker?
the priest who wedded us
Re: Will Mastubating Harm Me? by sweetjulie(f): 1:49am On Sep 04, 2013
azido: hi sweetjulie.mastubation can be stopped.its takes determination and will to stop it. i was once a victim and i was able to conquer it.i will advice you to get a serious relationship and enjoy your sexual life with your partner instead of sexually arousing your self.Most of all pray about it and make a commitment neva to do it.less i forget u can always reachout to your partner when u are in the mood instead of fingering yourself. you can request for my number if you feel like reaching me.God is the only solution
thank u very much, i really appreciate ur advice
Re: Will Mastubating Harm Me? by chuksme(m): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2013
Medically or scientifically Masturbation does not harm anybody. you can ask any doctor about that and they will tell you the same thing. The only thing it can cause to you is guilty, which you will be feeling after it. But region people also condemn it.But for health case, it does not have any health effect.
Re: Will Mastubating Harm Me? by bloglover(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2013
Lol...This is one of d funniest thread so far...sweet julie, get a real life partner not a manufactured partner(coke bottle, pistol and d rest of dem). Too much of dat sh*t reduces ur testosterone level for d main thing.
Get ur self occupied most times so u wont think abt it, hang around friends more often.
Replace d habit of mas**tion with a positive habit
Also, I sugest dat in ur bid 2 stop m**ting completely, reduce d number of time u do it in a day, as time goes on u will see urself having full control over ur body...God help u, e no easy ooo

(1) (Reply)

Abdominal Pain Since After Taking Postinor 2 / EU Approves Medication That Quenches Urge To Drink Alcohol / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.