Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Mastubating,the Plague That Has Fallen Upon Men - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mastubating,the Plague That Has Fallen Upon Men (799 Views)

Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep / The Plague Of Ignorance / I Know The Cure For A New Deadly Disease That Will Soon Plague This Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mastubating,the Plague That Has Fallen Upon Men by johnson1924: 8:02am On Feb 23, 2015
its no more news that most guys finds it difficult to control their sex urge,so i ask ,is masturbation realy the only way out ? what suprises me is that even guys with girlfriends often engages in this act,so do maturbation has any health benefit or in other way . what are it's effects on the human body,or do you think we are slowly immitating soldom and gormora

1 Like

Re: Mastubating,the Plague That Has Fallen Upon Men by centmichael101(m): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2015
Ask the gods
Re: Mastubating,the Plague That Has Fallen Upon Men by kestolove95(m): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2015
It's d safest form of sex it helps rest ur nerve and it's not a sin..but it's very dangeriux cox. Its made u a on minute man and ur sperm watery
Re: Mastubating,the Plague That Has Fallen Upon Men by Mubby4luv(m): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
It tempers with normal ejaculation timing during sex with a female hereby making it difficult for one to climax..
It reduces your sex organ sensitivity.

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians To Embrace Yoga / Another Lifeless Body Spotted At Iyana Woro In Lagos (photo) / Ten Things We Touch That Are Dirtier Than Toilet Sits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.