Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? (14796 Views)

Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis / Obasanjo, Atiku Are Finished Politically – Jubril Aminu / Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by eagleeye2: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
chukwudi44:

Atiku's faction stronger? OBJ forgive GEJ?You guys really make me laugh!! You underestimate the power of the office of the president because the current president is from a minority tribe.

It it comes to the worst he will use his powers to fight dirty!! There is madness in everyone .That the man just decides to play gentleman for the tiome being should not be misconstrued.
It is your likes that keep goading this President and he keeps stepping on toes and making mistakes.
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by naijaswag1: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
Certificate or no certificate, they will issue another one. There is no law that says a certificate of registration cannot be reissued to the rightful owners if they swear an affidavit that Atiku or Obj stole the original.

This is not an issue.

1 Like

Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by airfinance(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
kiss
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by Wsdm: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
albiol: 98 million naira to register a party? No wonder he wants to die there.
No, it only means that he has to be respected in the PDP.
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by airfinance(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
I see some photocopies with iya alakara,mai kose this morning,warning to them all.
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by iheneme(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
As far as I know, there is only one national PDP secretariat - which is where the party's certificate should be archived. It is laughable if anyone steals it and wants to use it as instrument of bargain. Or does the fact that the certificate is missing (as the OP wants us to believe) presuppose that PDP is not a registered party? Until the courts recognise the other faction, there is only one PDP and one Certificate. Atiku thinks he has an ally in OBJ but Baba is not through with him yet.
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by djfaithy: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros your argument holds no water.Even obasanjo the first PDP president was no where to be found when the party was been founded.The main brains behind the formation of PDP are IBB,Abdulsalami and the G-34
. All I know is whoever is in procession of that COR, is also in the "NEW PDP" camp, and you will be amazed when its time to use the bomb (COR)
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by IYANGBALI: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2013

A source in the Presidency said: “The President and his team know that they are fighting a lost battle if they do not have the certificate of registration with them.

“It is very obvious that the ambition of the President to seek re-election in 2015 is dead once the party is handed over to the other faction by the court.
kai the above comment sweet me for belle.

1 Like

Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by easyz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
E dey under my carpet but water don tear the first P. Making it DP - Didirin People grin
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by Youngtekkey(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
funny people let the drama continue
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by nkemKalu: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
MY SIMPLE QUESTION TO THOSE WHO MAKE NOISE THAT THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IS THE ALMIGHTY WHO CAN KILL AND MAKE ALIVE IS "HOW ARE THE MIGHTY FALLEN"?. YOU SEE, HERE IS NIGERIA FOR U. A COUNTRY OF 160MILLION VIBRANT AND INTELLIGENT PEOPLE WITH 160 MILLION WAYS OF SOLVING A SIMPLE PROBLEM. WHEN OBJ WAS DOING HIS OWN GARAGARA FOR 3RD TERM, I TOLD PEOPLE IT WILL NOT WORK IN 9AIJA.....AND TILL TODAY, IT NEVER WORKED. TODAY, I AM STILL SAYING AND I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE THAT IT WILL BE EASIER FOR A CAMEL TO PASS THRU THE EYE OF A NEEDLE THAN FOR JONATHAN TO RETURN TO ASO ROCK IN 2015 GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT LED TO HIS EMERGENCE IN 2011. SO, THE ASARI DOKUBOS, THE CLARKS AND ALL THOSE BEATING WAR DRUM IF JONA DID NOT GO BACK TO ASO ROCK IN 2015, SHOULD GET READY TO DO RUBBISH AND BE CRUSHED OR BE READY TO REMAIN SILENCE FOR EVER.
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by philips70(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Only few weeks ago, you were among those who condemned the attempt by 5 members of Rivers State House of Assembly to take over the leadership of the house. But today, you'r excited about attempts by 7 governors to take over a party with 16 governors. That is the proper definition of HYPOCRISY, a very COMMON ailment in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, the renegade PDP members do not qualify to called a faction of PDP. By law, a faction of a political party must emanate from divisions in the National Working Committee of the party. It is not enough for some losers to walk out of a convention ground and make bogus claims.

Eeeyaaahhh I can feel defeat, weakness, humility in your tone. It is well. You don't have a problem my brother. Your garri can still be guaranteed if you know the AGIP parlance very well in Nigeria politics. Ask Ojo Madueke, Tony Anenih etc for modus operandi. Even Dr Reuben Abati can give you some lessons on twisting tongues when garri is involved. We in Nairaland here will give you all our unflinching support just in case you decide to jump ship and resume duties here as voltron-in-chief to the new PDP. It's not easy sha! But please when you come back shed this defeated tone back to that very fiery defence style. You sure earned a lot of bucks with that

3 Likes

Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by duwdu: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
chukwudi44:

It it comes to the worst he will use his powers to fight dirty!! There is madness in everyone .That the man just decides to play gentleman for the tiome being should not be misconstrued.

Only a hippo, and despot, would cause 50 nominees for elective positions, who are perceived to not share his views, (out of a grand total of just 75 legitimately and officially nominated candidates,) to be disqualified from being voted for, just FIVE minutes to the commencement of voting. Not even twenty four hours oo, FIVE minutes!

And this man is only in his so called first term oo. Your guess is as good as mine as to what further damage to the political landscape he can cause if he gets another term, during which term he can then afford to totally throw all caution to the wind.

And you think the other side is not watching, or shouldn't act...

..."play gentleman" ko, fight like a hippoman ni.

P34c3
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by nkemKalu: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
naija_swag: Certificate or no certificate, they will issue another one. There is no law that says a certificate of registration cannot be reissued to the rightful owners if they swear an affidavit that Atiku or Obj stole the original.

This is not an issue.
....AND WHO IS THE ORIGINAL OWNER?........DAY DREAMERS.
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by Abariwiseman: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
The Certificate is in Bamaga Tukur's office, which is in PDP secetariat. ;DThe Certificate is in Bamaga Tukur's office, which is in PDP secetariat.
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by dollarlander: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
chukwudi44: While I doubt the veracity of this report!! Anyone of you who really thinks the Atiku faction can ever be recognised by INEC needs to have his brain re-examined!! So if a domestic aide of Jonathan suddey bolts with is INEC certificate of return for the presidential elections ,he suddenly becomes our president because of the possession of that document?

While I doubt this news? When did the certificate get missing? Who have been in the possession of this certicate all this while? Was atiku still in possession of this document even as the AC presidential candidate? If the mere possession of this document could confer authenticity on a faction why didn't he use it against Obasanjo in 2007?

You are sounding like a small boy in politics. Who thought of this occurence about one week ago? Just wait and see events as they unfold. JONATHAN is gone. The prophecies against him are just coming to pass one by one.

The best advice I have for him is to just forget his ambition to re-contest 2015 election and tell all his dogs to stop backing.

There is a VACANCY in the ASO ROCK. The next fear that should grip Jonathan now is the fear of being impeached.
One of the Prophecies said, he, GEJ, will not finish this tenure and it is becoming clear now. if the authenticity of the PDP is shifted to the one that has the certificate of Registration, they can say they don't want him as their president and they can remove him and nothing will happen, everybody will just be intact.
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by duwdu: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
philips70:

Eeeyaaahhh I can feel defeat, weakness, humility in your tone. It is well...

... But please when you come back shed this defeated tone back to that very fiery defence style. You sure earned a lot of bucks with that

My thoughts, exactly.

P34c3
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by Dpeacemaker101: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
How can Atiku be with the certificate and was suspended, and had to beg before he was taken back into the party, Abeg na story be this.

1 Like

Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by oiseworld: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
Joke of the century. This battle has been lost when Jonathan became the president not now that he's seeking reelection.

The certificate of the party is not with Atiku or his new faction. And there's nothing he and his cohort can do to stop Gej's relection. Shikena.

it seems these new PDP faction are jail hungry. I just dey laugh.
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by blaqoracle: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
chukwudi44: While I doubt the veracity of this report!! Anyone of you who really thinks the Atiku faction can ever be recognised by INEC needs to have his brain re-examined!! So if a domestic aide of Jonathan suddey bolts with is INEC certificate of return for the presidential elections ,he suddenly becomes our president because of the possession of that document?

While I doubt this news? When did the certificate get missing? Who have been in the possession of this certicate all this while? Was atiku still in possession of this document even as the AC presidential candidate? If the mere possession of this document could confer authenticity on a faction why didn't he use it against Obasanjo in 2007?
it is quite remarkable that in all these scheming,the igbo man is nowhere to be found.so or latter, they will start whinning that it is that it is their turn to produce the preident. i am very sure they satisfied with the position of the chief of army staff.
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by nijanigga: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2013

It's your little brain that need to be examined. The news said, Bamanga-tukur cannot challenge Atiku's faction in the court to stop his-Atiku's faction from parading themselves as the "real PDP",since they don't have the PDP certificate. Go back to school and learn English comprehension. May be S.H. Olutomori can help you. " Long Migration are arduous and ..." Fill in the blank.
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by nijanigga: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
naija_swag: Certificate or no certificate, they will issue another one. There is no law that says a certificate of registration cannot be reissued to the rightful owners if they swear an affidavit that Atiku or Obj stole the original.

This is not an issue.
Only one certificate can be issued for a registered party. Once issued case closed.
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
nijanigga:
It's your little brain that need to be examined. The news said, Bamanga-tukur cannot challenge Atiku's faction in the court to stop his-Atiku's faction from parading themselves as the "real PDP",since they don't have the PDP certificate. Go back to school and learn English comprehension. May be S.H. Olutomori can help you. " Long Migration are arduous and ..." Fill in the blank.

So in your tinier brain any thing this junk report says is applicable to law? It is almost 5pm and yet no one has come up to back up this fake story.
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by nijanigga: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
chukwudi44:

So in your tinier brain any thing this junk report says is applicable to law? It is almost 5pm and yet no one has come up to back up this fake story.

Except your parochial mind.
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by MARSHALLMVP: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
all i know is that YOU DONT CALL FOR VOTE IF YOU DONT HAVE THE MAJORITY VOTES..
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by MAYOWAAK: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lost but found.....careless owner, and the careless owner is ?

Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by bashydemy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros your argument holds no water.Even obasanjo the first PDP president was no where to be found when the party was been founded.The main brains behind the formation of PDP are IBB,Abdulsalami and the G-34
So how then is Atiku be the one that pay for the registration and also secure the party secretariat? Bro at this junction, all GEJ need is to just be humble and dance to there tune.
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
bashy_demy: So how then is Atiku be the one that pay for the registration and also secure the party secretariat? Bro at this junction, all GEJ need is to just be humble and dance to there tune.

Dance to whoose tune?if after negotiations those imbeciles refuse to comply they will be expelled.Theycan go ahead and join the APC or PDM and test their imaginary popularity.
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by bashydemy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
chukwudi44:

Buhari-a strong northern politician

Tinubu-a strong southern politician

Hmmmmmm I seee.I laugh in swahili
Yes buhari single handedly pull over 12million votes during last election and winning just only one or 2 states. Tinubu win back over 5 states between 2007-2011 and also win lots of Assembly all over the region both Senate,Reps and State Assembly so tell me he is not strong politically even OBJ cannot dare tinubu in term of politics.
Re: Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? by bashydemy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
chukwudi44:

Atiku's faction stronger? OBJ forgive GEJ?You guys really make me laugh!! You underestimate the power of the office of the president because the current president is from a minority tribe.

Only if he is not dirty himself, Ogbeni if its that easy the like of Atiku,Tinubu,Buhari etc wont be bullying GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AGF Malami Denies 2023 Governorship Campaign Posters / Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner / After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.