Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

What Business Can I Do With N50,000 - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Do With N50,000 (5733 Views)

Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence / Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly / Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by ojigbijigbi: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2013
scamming tinz
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by woolatex: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]http:///Rlu99c
Click and register 2 earn money and withdraw through
western union
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by Mikechinos(m): 2:34am On Oct 03, 2013
Thomsbuky: Hello,

I have Business preposition that may interest you. I am Exporter, every month send goods like clothes, shoes, bags and electronics items in bulk to Lagos.. I have fixed price for these items e.g. Italian/spanish shoes 30pairs for 50k. might be more depend on costing. I will send you pictures of available items via e-mail and can view item in Lagos, if you like it payment is cash and carry basis. Please note item has been costed and your profit margins is high.. provided if you are honest, very hardworking with good people skills and good networking skill that will enable you to resale the goods. If you are interest send me your detail email and phone for further discussion... I currently have large ladies bags and italian and spanish shoes and Black berry item for sale.
Thanks
Thomas
am interested dis is my no 08035586902 and my email michaelnonso41@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by tmanuelle(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2013
Thomsbuky: Hello Guys,
I have reply to your request and forwarded to your e-mail updates on currently available item for sale with prices.... Please check and let me know if you need more information.
Thanks
Hello Thomas, I am also interested temenutope@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by AmandaaaP(f): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Become a distributor of green technology bio fuel stoves. This is the future, dirty kerosene cookers are about to become outdated.

2 million dollars paid out to distributors in Nigeria and west Africa so far.

Visit http://naijabizmall.

Or call Maria 08087596124
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
HI THOMAS, I AM ALSO INTERESTED IN YOUR BIZ PARTICULARLY, LADIES WEARS. MY EMAIL IS golden@transcriptbox.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by Alams85: 12:04am On Oct 06, 2013
[quote author=Thomsbuky]Hello,

I have Business preposition that may interest you. I am Exporter, every month send goods like clothes, shoes, bags and electronics items in bulk to Lagos.. I have fixed price for these items e.g. Italian/spanish shoes 30pairs for 50k. might be more depend on costing. I will send you pictures of available items via e-mail and can view item in Lagos, if you like it payment is cash and carry basis. Please note item has been costed and your profit margins is high.. provided if you are honest, very hardworking with good people skills and good networking skill that will enable you to resale the goods. If you are interest send me your detail email and phone for further discussion... I currently have large ladies bags and italian and spanish shoes and Black berry item for sale.
Pls am interested...08030814155...adexbadmus@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by Alams85: 12:05am On Oct 06, 2013
Adexbadmus@gmail.com ... 08030814155
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by saltysleek(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thomsbuky: Hello,

I have Business preposition that may interest you. I am Exporter, every month send goods like clothes, shoes, bags and electronics items in bulk to Lagos.. I have fixed price for these items e.g. Italian/spanish shoes 30pairs for 50k. might be more depend on costing. I will send you pictures of available items via e-mail and can view item in Lagos, if you like it payment is cash and carry basis. Please note item has been costed and your profit margins is high.. provided if you are honest, very hardworking with good people skills and good networking skill that will enable you to resale
the goods. If you are interest send me your detail email and phone for further discussion... I currently have large ladies bags and italian and spanish shoes and Black berry item for sale.
Thanks
Thomas

Am also interested. moabdul2003@yahoo.com 08035376538
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by Joksie: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
am interested too, my email is fjoksy4luv@gmail.com. thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by oyejohn: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2013
Thomsbuky: Hello Guys,
I have reply to your request and forwarded to your e-mail updates on currently available item for sale with prices.... Please check and let me know if you need more information.
Thanks
. I am interested too oye60@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by stevenhill(f): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hi Thomas pls am very much interested, my email is ifyfly@yahoo.com am looking to supplying people too. Tanks
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by bizngr(f): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
Do what you love doing. That is the most important thing to note when starting a new business. This young lady in her early 20s shares her story and i was awed!
Now she trains people VERY older than her and take home enough profits just because she obeyed her thirst.

Please read her full story here--- http://www.bizngr.com/entrepreneurs/i-started-with-just-n10000-half-of-which-my-baby-sister-loaned-me-c-e-o-of-5-fingers-couture-omolegho-ehimika/
raphemmanuel: I am undergraduate. still at home becos of the strike ASUU embark on. pls sumone should help me, by giving ideas on business to do with 50 thousand naira. Before i waste the money. thanks.......
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by Dinvestanl: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2013
Thomsbuky, im interested dinvesta@live.com. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by amattahcj(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
I have something for you, email me at jedidiahjac@yahoo.com
raphemmanuel: I am undergraduate. still at home becos of the strike ASUU embark on. pls sumone should help me, by giving ideas on business to do with 50 thousand naira. Before i waste the money. thanks.......

Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by hairbraiding: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2013
Affiliate marketing is your best bet as your capital level is low.

Get an online marketing mentor, read e-books, guides, many are free. Use your money to eat well and site down and read.

Then, sign up as an affiliate with any of the popular networks. Clickbank is recommended, or Rapbank.

Market. You have nothing to lose. You are not paying anything upfront.

http://www.hairbraidingnetwork.com/photo
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by amattahcj(m): 4:38am On Oct 26, 2013
jedidiahjac@yahoo.com
Thomsbuky: Hel

Thanks
Thomas

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by dammylarey(m): 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
oil and gas is a lucrative business with high ROI but you need learn the fundamental ...
if you would consider this line of business,let me know
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
Oneangleglobalconcept@yahoo.com- send me details ..
amattahcj: jedidiahjac@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Business Name and Limited by shares Company Registration / What Is The Black Market Rate For Naira To Pounds? / How To Pay Yourself From N50,000 And Above Using Your Mobile Device Or Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.