Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence (9696 Views)

Man Loses N260,000 To T.W.I.N.K.A.S, Says It's His Wedding Money. / I Have A Good Business Plan That Will Yield Profit Monthly / Were Can A Fresh Graduate Invest 350K To Yield Highest Returns. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Pat4t5: 1:01pm On May 21, 2015
please friends am so confused my financial base is decreasing by the day. I need help before i go bankrupt (God forbids). I need your advice in respect to the type of business #600,000 can start with lesser risk and huge profit without my close supervision.

I appreciate sincere pieces of advice

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by frankman365(m): 1:04pm On May 21, 2015
With big money you can make it in alabi
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Pat4t5: 1:22pm On May 21, 2015
thanks but i need u to expanciate
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by wolegzy: 3:10pm On May 21, 2015
Hello PAT,
I have a proposition for you.
You can invest in FMCG and become a distributor with Bobo Food & Beverage Limited.
We have a good rebate structure and our products are fast moving.
All you need is a warehouse, and a distribution channel.

Reply if you need more information.

Regards
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Pat4t5: 3:40pm On May 21, 2015
Hello PAT,
You can invest in FMCG and become a distributor with Bobo Food & Beverage Limited.

Regards
PLEASE I HAVE INTEREST
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by engrgordon(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=Pat4t5 post=33956549]please friends am so confused my financial base is decreasing by the day. I need help before i go bankrupt (God forbids). I need your advice in respect to the type of business #600,000 can start with lesser risk and huge profit without my close supervision.

Thanks[/quot
i need a business partner to import a product which will sell like hot cake in nigeria. i have done my market research. if you need more information,contact me:08157041104
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Ephemmm: 7:50pm On May 21, 2015
Go and invest in land and properties: you will thank me in the next five years.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Angelstartups(f): 7:05am On May 22, 2015
Hello,

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng, sign up as an Investor and have access to genuine business concepts and even existing ones to take some stakes in.

Cheers.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by darexkey(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2015
Invest in an ICT biz centre. That's what i do, It's a good money spinner. U can connect wt me on whatsapp 07039359066 for a better chat on d biz.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by lemonangel(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2015
i wud advice you to go into online biz, there are several types you can start with far lesser money that 300k and you can make good money from. or you can learn about investing in forex or binary trading. or stock. or you can start a mini importation biz with as low as 20k and also make good money.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by ogawisdom(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2015
Buy keke n give to someone on hire purchase

2 Likes

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by azeshu(f): 9:39am On May 23, 2015
You can invest in forex auto-autotrading and make over 50% of your capital without doing any work.

All are need to do is open instaforex account, fund it and click to follow the trading of forex professional traders.

instaforex also gives you 250% of your first deposit ans welcome bonus. Thus, if you deposit 100$, instaforex gives you 250 dollar as bonus.

You can just autotrade this money and be sure to realize between 30% and 60% monthly.

With 100$ investment, you get 105$-175$ monthly.

TO REGISTER WITH INSTAFOREX
CLICK Maximum 250% bonus

for more info on how to register and fund your account call 08053557237

You can also join my free forex trading class to join, send your name to my whatsapp 08053557237
REMEMBER:
You do not need to laptop before your start trading forex, you can do it on your mobile devices.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by afanide: 7:27pm On May 23, 2015
Pat4t5:
please friends am so confused my financial base is decreasing by the day. I need help before i go bankrupt (God forbids). I need your advice in respect to the type of business #600,000 can start with lesser risk and huge profit without my close supervision.

Thanks

@Op are you in Port-Harcourt? Would you like to go into Importation of goods from korea?

It's very LUCRATIVE and highly PROFITABLE.

Do you know you can sell you Imported Items on Konga/Jumia/Kaymu and make lots of sales in a day?

I can't explain/expantiate everything here.

See details
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Nobody: 12:01am On May 24, 2015
wolegzy:
Hello PAT,

Regards
I am interested too....can you send me email to mtygodwin@yahoo.com?
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by hunkydory(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2015
Pat4t5:

Thanks
Invest in Oil business.Check my signature.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by TUBLEZ(m): 9:25pm On May 26, 2015
I am into palm oil supply business. I brought large quantity of palm oil from Ondo to Lagos to sell to my customers.. If u invest 100k in my business I will be giving u 5% return on ur investment monthly.u can call me and let's talk 08034828586,08121680787

4 Likes

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by BRAINCRASH(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2015
TUBLEZ:
I am into palm oil supply business. I brought large quantity of palm oil from Ondo to Lagos to sell to my customers.. If u invest 100k in my business I will be giving u 5% return on ur investment monthly.u can call me and let's talk 08034828586,08121680787
Op did not ask after those needing capital.......He didn't ask for any link either.....he rather asked for suggestions,...and ideas...if you cant help him leave him.....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Cavenchy(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2015
Why does this post have so little contributions? OP I am also far away just like you probably are. so here's my 2p. Watch Shark Tank on youtube (start from the first season) - Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by stevojonimi: 3:08pm On May 28, 2015
Com and partner with Me in my laundry business/company.08185525338

2 Likes

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by SleekReek(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=Pat4t5 post=33956549]please friends am so confused my financial base is decreasing by the day. I need help before i go bankrupt (God forbids). I need your advice in respect to the type of business #600,000 can start with lesser risk and huge profit without my close supervision.

Thanks[/quote

Pat4t5,there is no business that doesn't have a risk,risk maybe small or Big and also there is no business you wouldn't have to supervise closely ,some may require closer supervision than others,I can help guide you to a business that will increase your morney between 14 to 50 days,contact me by email,let us discuss if you are interested.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by jules123(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2015
wolegzy:
Hello PAT,

Please I am very much interested too. Kindly e-mail details to my box. julescommunications@gmail.com
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by burrytee(m): 2:34am On May 29, 2015
wolegzy:
Hello PAT,

Regards

Please am interested.u can send me mail tjolusegun@gmail.com
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by afanide: 12:13am On May 30, 2015
Pat4t5:

Thanks

ARE YOU IN PORT-HARCOURT?

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN STARTING A PROFITABLE BUSINESS LIKE 'IMPORTATION BUSINESS'?

DO YOU WANT TO LEARN THIS BUSINESS?

ARE YOU STILL PAYING EXOBITANT SHIPPING FEE?

HOOK ME UP FOR YOUR personal One-on-One 'Intensive' Training. 50% Discount for all Port-Harcourt Residents.

YOU WANT TO KNOW THE SECERTE KOREAN COMPANY WHERE I GET QUALITY ITEM AT A DIRTY CHEAP PRICES? YOU WANT TO PAY AS LOW AS $5.5/kg FROM KOREA TO NIGERIA AND RECEIVE YOUR ITEMS IN 8DAYS?

DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN SELL YOU IMPORTED GOODS ON KONGA, JUMIA, DEALDEY etc.?

ALL THESE YOU WILL BE THOUGHT AT THE TRAINING. VERY PRACTICAL AND INTENSIVE. Free materials will also be Issued to you at the training.

Here is it
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

YOU ARE NOT IN PORT-HARCOURT? This is your own Offer..... http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
Eliozu, PH
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Dejiolaniyi(m): 6:49am On May 30, 2015
How many people here wishes to make mega million thru football bet with this group.
Like next weekend we have fixed games to be played and earn us good cash.
○ Hello everyone ! Matches of 06.06.2015 are active
○ Tip : 2/X + 1/X
○ Odd : 425:00
○ Safe : 100% Fixed matches , no chance to lose !
Imagine you stake with $10 you will make $4,250 cash cool money.
If you will like to play the game add me straight to your whatsapp on +2348166717408 and request to join our special mega Millions group.
Please it's totally free. But we must be up to 100 before games are shared .
A lot of benefits is attached to this golden opportunity. Don't miss out.
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by Orial(f): 7:54am On May 30, 2015
This is good
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by ChuckVentures(m): 8:03am On May 30, 2015
I'm looking for investors to help expand my mini-importation business. I have the experience hence less risk involved.

Check out my Konga store where I sell most of my products. : konga.com/style-plus

Contact me on 08176002725 (Call/SMS/WhatsApp) for better discussions.

1 Like

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by triciasexy(f): 10:01am On May 31, 2015
wolegzy:
Hello PAT,

Regards
How do I get in touch
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by eddieo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Be careful with your capital...You only asked for ideas and advices not for people in need of capital..don't trust anyone here with your hard earned money..if they can give you simple advice on what kind of business to invest your capital in then forget them..i repeat do not give any one here your fund to give you returns..You will never see your fund again..My advice just go into farming..its lucrative but you need patience..Many scammers abound on this forum..Be warned!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by BizBayo: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pat4t5:

Thanks

can you be a funding partner? I have an idea of generating money from the entertainment industry. I mean general entertainment, from movies, musics even down to books. It covers all.

You can call or send a text 09038701966.

Cashworldnet@aol.com
Re: Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence by CashdownNG: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pat4t5:

Thanks

simple, I run an online/offline pawnshop. it's steady money, low cost for capital plus it brings steady and predictable returns.

Google cashdown Nigeria and PM me for details. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) / Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.