|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,332,363 members, 5,156,532 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2019 at 09:25 PM
|How To Crack A Password Protected Zip File by Martins301(m): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2013|
This may be useful for those who have lost the password to their zip files or who have zip files that are password protected.
*Assume the zip file you want to crack is named CrackMe.zip and it is located in your desktop
1. Download fcrackzip from http://blog.rubypdf.com/wp-download/crack/fcrackzip-1.0-win32.zip
2. Extract the downloaded fcrackzip to your desktop after downloading
3. Start your command prompt or type cmd in your computer search bar and click on the command prompt.
4. Once your command prompt opens, change the directory to desktop. For example, on my system I would simply type the following: cd C:\Users\Martins\Desktop\
5. After changing the directory to desktop, type the following in your command prompt: fcrackzip -b C:\Users\Martins\Desktop\CrackMe.zip
6. The program will immediately start attempting to crack the password of the zip file. The
lenght of time it takes to crack a particular password depends on the type of password. It can
take a few minutes, hours, days or even weeks.
7. Goodluck and feel free to drop your comments or questions.
|Re: How To Crack A Password Protected Zip File by Polyflexzy(m): 2:53am On Oct 11, 2015|
can it actually take weeks to crack a zip file? no matter how small the content?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28