Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Doctors In The House Pleas Help My Lil Sis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Pleas Help My Lil Sis (482 Views)

Doctors In The House Pleas Advise On How To Reduce My Chest Size. / Pleas Help With Your Idea On Pile/hemorrhoids / Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Pleas Help My Lil Sis by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2013
pls help my lil sis. Out I need medical advice.my lil sis has bin suffering from severe itching of th ewomanliness which has also spread to d BehindBased region and we've done series of test for her but all results comes out negative and dis has really bin causing re sleepless night and depression she has also used various kinds of drugs which didn't work for her pls any doctor in the house kindly help out pls I want to see my lil sis smile again cos dis has bin going on 4 d past 3_4yrs now thanks and God bless u

(1) (Reply)

For Guys. How Often Do You Change Your Unders? / Nigeria Sixth Worst Country To Grow Old, Says UN Report / Cure For Dengue Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.