Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST (10067 Views)

Get A Portable Car Port And Aluminium Roofing Systems For Your Building Cheap! / Furnishing Your Home,hotel & Office At Affordable Cost / Portable Ac Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
RENEWABLE ENERGY AT YOUR FINGERTIP!!!!

Many of us are used to the noisy diesel generators which are so much hazardous to human lives.

We are also get used to the noisy generators after spending so much money building that lovely house. Instead of us enjoying silent nights, we are used to the usual bang bang noise of our smoky generators if not our own , ofcourse our neighbour may not turn his own off till early hours of the next day!

No wonder a lot of Nigerians are having heart attack and high blood pressure.

Have you asked your self this questions:

How many Diesel Generators have I used in the past 10 Years?

How much have I spent in procuring the generators that I have used till date?

How much have I spent on Diesel, Petrol and Engine oil to get the generators going?

How many time has those generators went down that require repairs?

Talk more of the numerous repair charges levied by the electrician to get your diesel generator back online?

The list of goes on forever......

WATCH OUR VIDEO PRESENTATION HERE:

http://s1052.photobucket.com/user/wgsvideos/media/7458b540.mp4.html

What we can deduce from all of the above is we tend to spend so much on generators simply because that's the only alternative to power supply many of us has ever think of.

Do you know that you can generate your own electricity FOR FREE? Am sure you all must have heard about this.

Yes you heard me right, you can generate your own electricity for FREE and kiss PHCN goodbye for life, yes for life I said!

Walem Solar Systems Ltd has been supplying homes and offices with various Portable Solar Generator (We call them PSG).

We have various packages ranging from 1.88kva to 4.37Kva which can be upgraded to 7.5kva depending on your pocket and need.

Yes these generators are portable (can be carried about in cars, truck etc. You can just move this to the back of your vehicle as you travel from one state to the other and can even be charging as you travel.

FEATURES:

1. Noise from our Solar Power Generators (all models)
2. No moving Parts at all
3. No fuel to buy
4. No fumes or smoke at all
5. Not dangerous, all of our Portable Solar Generators can even be placed in the living room without anyone knowing.
6. There is no need for any physical installations at your location, they are all ready to use out of the box.
7. Run time depend on the model you opt for, and the loads you put on them.
8. You can be assured of constant electricity from 6 hours to 12hours a day.
9. Our Portable generators comes with very performance Solar Panels with 20 years life span
10. Enjoy free electricity for up to 20 years life span.

All of our products comes with one year warranty.

Among the available package, there are ones for two bed house, three bed flat or moderate office that can also support one or more Air-conditioner, Pumping Machine, Iron, TV, Sound Systems, etc.

BEWARE OF GENERATOR FUMES THEY KILL, READ HERE:
http://www.naijatechguide.com/2009/01/beware-of-generator-fumes-they-kill.html

For more information

Give us a call today or drop us an email for all enquiries:

Walem Solar Systems

Lagos Office Line: (+234) 070 444 80015 / (+234) 0809 325 5858

UK Office Line: (+44) 871-234-7988 / (+44) 753-400-2-900

E-mail: info@walemsecurity.com

Web Link : http://walemsecurity..com (For some Videos of Recent Installation).

Official Website: www.walemsecurity.com

WATCH OUR VIDEO PRESENTATION HERE:

http://s1052.photobucket.com/user/wgsvideos/media/7458b540.mp4.html

OTHER PRODUCTS HERE:

https://www.nairaland.com/1410783/solar-powered-automatic-gate-gsm -SOLAR POWERED AUTOMATIC GATE WITH GSM CONTROL

https://www.nairaland.com/1412986/live-cctv-monitoring-mobile-phone -LIVE CCTV ON A MOBILE PHONE(For Homes and Businesses)

PLEASE NOTE: SERIOUS INTEREST PLEASE!.
FOR SERIOUS ENQUIRY, KINDLY SEND US AN EMAIL. PLS DO NOT JUST LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE, WE WOULD ONLY RESPONSE TO
EMAIL COMMUNICATION SENT TO OUR OFFICIAL INBOX: info@walemsecurity.com

SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE. SPAMMERS BEWARE!!

1 Like

Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
Free electricity supply
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
Generate your own electricity for free. AT LEAST 20 YEARS LIFE SPAN...
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
Walem Solar Systems at your service
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 12:06am On Sep 05, 2013
'
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by kunlekunle: 5:41am On Sep 05, 2013
whats the price for the last picture

1 Like

Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2013
Drop us your email or give us a call. Thanks for your interest. God bless.
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by lecat(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2013
please send me a price list of ur products via oomodunni@gmail.com or oomodunni@live.com
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2013
@ le cat

Will do within 15 mins.

Thank you for your interest.

Regards.

Walem Solar
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2013
@le cat,

Mail sent. Thanks
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2013
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
Walem Solar Systems at your service
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by otipoju(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
Kindly send me the price of the one in the last picture.. The small black coloured one at iamnapoleon101@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
@ otipoju,

Will do in 10 mins. Thanks for your enquiry.
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Please check your inbox. Thanks
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Some pictures here...

Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by pheesayor(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
Please mail me too with the prices pheesayor@hotmail.com
Thanks
le cat: please send me a price list of ur products via oomodunni@gmail.com or oomodunni@live.com
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Will do
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
Generate your own electricity for free
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by kunlekunle: 6:37am On Sep 06, 2013
canonbj66@gmail.com mail me the price of all your systems
thanks
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 7:03am On Sep 06, 2013
@kunlekunle
Will do thanks
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2013
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 11:57am On Sep 06, 2013
Free electricity for life!!
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
@kunlekunle

Please check your inbox. Thanks
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by ife2ray: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
Pls snd me d price list and capacity of d systems u having
ife2unday@yahoo.com
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
@ife2ray,

Mail Sent, please check your inbox. Cheers
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Thanks for your enquiries
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by AreaFada2: 12:24am On Sep 07, 2013
please send price list, capacity and sundry info to:

area.fada@yahoo.com
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 8:45am On Sep 07, 2013
@ Area-Fada:

Please send your enquiry to our official mail box. Thanks
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
Simply Solar System... Reliable and assured 25 years life span
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by AreaFada2: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
walemglobal: @ Area-Fada:

Please send your enquiry to our official mail box. Thanks

Why is info been sent to some freely and others have to send to some other inbox first?

Are you to sell or what?
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
@ Area Fada,

We are corporate organisation, not just a seller. We are registered company in Nigeria. The reason why we directed all enquiries to our official inbox : info@walemsecurity.com is primarily to be able co-ordinate all inflow of enquiries and more so, because some nairalander do only leave their email address on the forum and they tends to forget to check the update and ofcourse their inbox even when we ask them to do so.

So, we thought that serious minds would drop some lines for us in our official inbox, by so doing there is a strong will to want to know more about us and our products. So sir, do not feel offended at our request, we want to serve you better. Many thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Review, Bash Or Praise Your Clients, Builders, Suppliers Or Service Providers / Advice: Please Him Me With This Problem I'm Facing. / Fence wire sales & installation expert in Lagos Nigeria:08092903328

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.