Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal (2009 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal by royalads: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
These sites claim they help people withdraw from paypal. Has anybody used there services. or is there any better site out there for withdrawing from paypal to naira
Re: Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal by Skynet247(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
i have... Use both, but i wil recommend fastecash, cus onlinenaira ... Charges is 3much...
Re: Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal by royalads: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
@sky. Thanks. Did u pay d 7,500 for fastecash. And how long does the whole transactions take?
Re: Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 05, 2013
A question pls.
Can I use their own company paypal account, to receive money I earned from my online sales, and then they pay me the money in my bank account?
For example, can I use like Onlinenaira or fastecash's own paypal account to collect payments for ebooks and other things I'm selling online, and then they pay the money I made to me in my own nigerian bank account?
Re: Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal by olujames(m): 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
OnlineNaira will allow you to receive money from Paypal. See the details here - https://onlinenaira.com/pes.htm. The PayPal email address you get from OnlineNaira is yours alone to use and when you receive money, you'll be able to withdraw it into your nigeria bank account. OnlineNaira charges 2% + NGN 250 when you receive money through PayPal.
Re: Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
olujames: OnlineNaira will allow you to receive money from Paypal. See the details here - https://onlinenaira.com/pes.htm. The PayPal email address you get from OnlineNaira is yours alone to use and when you receive money, you'll be able to withdraw it into your nigeria bank account. OnlineNaira charges 2% + NGN 250 when you receive money through PayPal.

Thanks, I'll look through.
The page is not opening on mobile now (BB), but I'll check it out when I get on my laptop.

PS:
Just briefly looked through your profile now. Are you the founder/owner/CEO/chief promoter of onlinenaira?
If so please give me your contact details- email n phone number. I'd really like to talk to you. There are so many questions and clarifications/comments I have that I'll prefer not to be in public domain. U can email me the contacts if you choose not to paste it on d forum here. Thanks.
Re: Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal by fitnesswis: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
As an online worker on fivver and exchanger i find it hard to exchange my ecurrencies. now BTC is taking the whole market away from PM. Also neteller and stp is coming up. I tried some Naija exchangers i lost my funds and also the legit one wasted my time so much. I found later 2 good companies have been working with in russia and ukraine. they are wmcenter and xchanga.com. In exchanging your paypal funds, Neteller funds, solidtrustpay, payza, buying bitcoins and making online payments and shippments xchanga.com is the best. Wmcenter is good also but support always delays. mtgox is also good. but make good research before using anyone. Mine i have found these two and wana share to my fellow members how good they are. Thanks all
Re: Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal by olujames(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
It is good to ask your questions ask your questions in public so that response from us is honest and correct and beneficial to other people. You can also have a chat with our staff on our website - http://www.onlinenaira.com.
Re: Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal by tundebj(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
no, me no
Re: Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal by royalads: 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
@fitness: am sorry to say, its either you are advertising for xchanga.com or you are up to something. You said you have been using the site, but record shows the domain name was just registered late August.and the site isnt based in russia but the united states. and the site does not look serious at all. so....................
Re: Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 20, 2013
Fitness is owner of the website. Don't fall that cheap scam.
Re: Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal by royalads: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
@olujames, I was asked to pay a monthly fee of $8 and set u bill of $3.50. I am planning to withdraw from iwriter website. how long does the whole transaction process take. please reply fast
Re: Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal by olujames(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
With our PES, your iWriter money could be with you in mins.
Re: Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal by emal22: 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
royalads: iwriters sent me an email that they do not accept Nigerians.
Can you help me with your secrets for them accepting you?
I have a reliable company that you can use to collect your paypal dollars right into your nigerian bank account
same day. Thats what i use. There are so many dangerous criminals.
You can call me on 08138095041
Re: Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal by conimo(m): 1:05am On Dec 03, 2013
are you in need of PayPal funds or need to make PayPal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html
Re: Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal by solbash11(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Here is another option to withdraw your funds from your PayPal account,

You can sell your PP money to an Interested buyer or a reseller easily by using the Send-Money option to transfer the funds into the buyer's PayPal acct, and you get paid in Cash (Naira) to your Local Bank account.

I use this option mostly because I buy and Sell e-currencies Including PayPal Funds as well. You can contact me for your needs(buy/sell) and you will get ur orders delivered Sharpaly. (email: solbash1@gmail.com or call 07030943681)
Re: Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal by velly001(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
so which is this best now
Re: Has Anybody Used Fatstecash.com Or Onilenaira.com To Withdraw From Paypal by Youngzedd(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
velly001:
so which is this best now

www.topupgold.com

(1) (Reply)

Become A Baba Bets Agent In Your Area / What's The Highest Unit Of Of Money You Can Mention- A Thrillion, Quillion, Gazi / Contact Us For Ur Rain Gutter/water Collector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.