Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Embarrasing Experience: Boy Checked By A Female Doctor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Embarrasing Experience: Boy Checked By A Female Doctor (88844 Views)

Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola / Abimbola Awoliyi: First Female Doctor / A Female Doctor Commits Suicide After Testing Positive To Hiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarrasing Experience: Boy Checked By A Female Doctor by planetuzor(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
When I was 14 I and my male classmates were examined by a female school doctor. When it was my turn and I was called in I was surprised how both the doctor and the nurse were very attractive. At that time I had a small congenital defect on my penis that wasn't treated at birth (according to urologist it was unnecessary). I undressed and got semi-erected. The doctor pulled back my foreskin to fully expose my head. She started to show and explain the nurse my condition. At this time my penis got fully erected. She did a few slow strokes while examining the foreskin movement and also observing the head opening. Then she took off her hands from my fully erected penis and just stared at the head opening from such a close distance so that her nose was almost touching the head of my penis. I started to feel a funny sensation and tickling, my penis suddenly jerked and I ejaculated. My semen ended up on her cheek and clothes. I was very embarrassed and both the doctor's and the nurse's face turned red. I panicked and ran out of the room. I wanted to come back and apologize, but since the office doors were not fully closed I overheard the doctor saying "his semen has a nice smell". After I heard this comment I didn't have enough guts to get in and apologize so I left. It was a unique experience during my teen years and now I laugh at it.

http://www.zity.biz/index.php?mx=forum;ox=display;topic=28596
Re: Embarrasing Experience: Boy Checked By A Female Doctor by Afam4eva(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
Did the other thread inspire this one?
Re: Embarrasing Experience: Boy Checked By A Female Doctor by Rexphobia(m): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
Why didn't you pull her hair then swiftly cum in her mouth?

You try

1 Like

Re: Embarrasing Experience: Boy Checked By A Female Doctor by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
it's only embarrassing when it's the other way round. I love them gynecologists bro!! hehe
Re: Embarrasing Experience: Boy Checked By A Female Doctor by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
grin
Re: Embarrasing Experience: Boy Checked By A Female Doctor by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hahahahhahahaha so damn funny

Re: Embarrasing Experience: Boy Checked By A Female Doctor by planetuzor(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
Afam4eva: Did the other thread inspire this one?

Boss, u would have shamed the devil and say first to comment na..since ya the first to comment.

Yes it did!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate / Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) / US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.